3 finals

>3 finals
>330 minutes
>0 goals

I don't know why I fell for the Chille meme

This is what happens when you take away penalties

>7-0

>rig match against uruguay, finger them and get them ejected
>your midfielder crashes and burns his car and gets arrested for drunk driving, you still let him play
>rig match against peru, red card in 25 minutes
>play antifootball and pray to win a final in penalties
>0-0 your way past another portugal
>0-1 against german C youth team

disgusting

> le can't score in final matches NT
> le can only win final matches in penalties NT

SAD!

>90 minutes
>7 goals

BTFO
T
F
O

We lack a good and pure 9. Sanchez and Vargas aren't pure 9s. We need a centerforward NOW.

It always baffles me that Mexico were favourites for that match

And these fucking spics acted like they were gonna win it all

kek, they weren't

Maybe over there they weren't, but here the Mexicans were actually the favorites to win the Tournament.

You're retard then, Argentina was clearly favorites because Chile had lost Sampaoli. Other nts weren't even contenders, let alone Mexico.

You as you people over there.

>le 2015 Copa América was rigged

I will never understand this. I get that as suddenly as a team becomes decent everyone starts to hate them but it is ridiculous.

If it was rigged Jara would have played the rest of the tournament. How people expect the referee to see Cavani's asshole?

It is not the responsabity of the Chilean Federation to punish Vidal for traffic accidents. They don't have to if they don't want.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAH

not to mention they nulled 3 goals for chile in the whole tournament

>listening to CHI hype

>You're retarded
>Implying I thought this

I only said here they were the favorites, I never said I thought they were favorites. I wasn't blinded by the CHI hype, because Mexico has, is and always will be a Meme on the international stage.

Mexico is the England of the CONCACAF, one Accidental Trophy and that's about it.

See m8. They weren't favorite, as far as now. They played a beautiful group stage, and then the hype began. Apart from that, they were never favorites.

Mexico never won anything in South America btw, neither in clubs or international foot.

>Osorio was not fired

I didn't see , sorry huebro.

The only reason the played a good Group Stage was because of the group they were in

>The State of Uruguay without Ratking
>Jamica, the team they beat in the Gold Cup
>Venezula

What I meant by trophies is that Mexico has 1 confederations cup. That they meme'd at home the same way England meme their World Cup in 1966 at home.

>tfw this was the reason Mexican teams were no longer allowed in La Sudamericana

kek

>Sulamericana
kek, I was talking about Copa America and Copa Lib.

delete this