The Ten Worst Songs of 2017 according to Buckley

youtube.com/watch?v=phGwHpgKMUA

What does Sup Forums think?

not watched, but I predict that Gucci Gang will be no. 1

Retard, I already watched this, and posted this multiple times.

But anyway, it just felt the same as all his other lists; he criticizes pop music for its simplistic/boring messages, vapid lyrics, and repetitive melodies/hooks. Nothing really triggered me this year, except maybe him including Hard Times as an honorable mention, but nothing out of the ordinary. I actually somewhat expected him to riff on Same Logic/Teeth by Brand New (or any song from Science Fiction) for sounding like a "90s indie rock pastiche", but luckily he didn't do so.

It's only third

Why should I care what some boring asshole thinks? Why do these unfunny channels where a boring asshole complains about random shit gain traction? If I started telling you this stuff at a bus stop you'd think "get the fuck out of my sight and never speak to me again."

>I actually somewhat expected him to riff on Same Logic/Teeth by Brand New (or any song from Science Fiction) for sounding like a "90s indie rock pastiche"
Are you kidding? Buckley has no genuine thoughts about music other than "wow these lyrics are STUPID"

Have you even watched any of his older videos? His older Musical Autopsies were beyond amazing; the humor was well-timed, more clever than a barrage of April Fool's Jokes, and very insightful.

what a fucking pkleb

>Buckley has no genuine thoughts about music other than "wow these lyrics are STUPID"
True, but he did have a point about 2015-2016 having so many slow-mid tempo "poetic" pop songs it could put a caffeinated person to sleep. Anyway, the lyrics are usually an important aspect of his humor, which is why he complains about them so much.

I haven't watched many of his videos honestly but I remember one that triggered me really bad where he was explaining why he puts films and lit above music. I don't necessarily dislike him I just think he has the most generic takes ever.

more like a dose of reddit lol

Hey, I made a thread on that.

Oh fuck, that slide. Im triggered again holy shit what an asshat.

he sounds mildly autistic

>stop enjoying things the wrong way!!!!

this guy is so fucking boring.

And they say Leafs are the nicest people on earth

>jizz all over the album cover
wew lad this guy tries way too hard. he seems pretty bitter too, wonder what his childhood was like. anyway, this list was super predictable and boring. really it just seems like a video for him to bitch and moan about popular music being dumbed down and vapid. I wonder if he considers himself a music fan, because if he does, then
this video that he made is terribly hypocritical.

He works at radio so he is forced to listen to that garbage

Did he touched After Laughter?????

hahahahahah
he has absolutely no right to complain then
what a fucking faggot

checked

Paramore sucks, people only like them for Hayley

How many songs did you listened by them?

Some singles from Brand New Eyes, Riot and s/t, they were all whiny crap

bump

Todd In The Shadows>>>>>>Reddit: The YouTuber

He doesn't like Reddit that much, though.

He prefers film and TV to movies.

DUDE DADROCK LMAO

>kesha - praying

what the fuck

that song is great

Based buckley making Sup Forumstards butthurt