Sombody please shill me on a nice pair of ear buds that’s actually worth the price tag but isn’t cheap trash either...

Sombody please shill me on a nice pair of ear buds that’s actually worth the price tag but isn’t cheap trash either. I’m very upset about my wired buds dying

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Panasonic-ErgoFit-Headphones-Controller-RP-TCM125-K/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1513467107&sr=8-6&keywords=earbuds
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DG5KHIU/ref=psdcmw_12097478011_t1_B00BBDKTS8
a.co/fMYB6HC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh

It's time to join the headphone maaterrace.

I take a train to work tho

Those Earpods (wired ones) are good.

If you're expecting better earbuds for $30 you are sorely mistaken.

If you want better quality than those Earpods then get actual headphones.

etymotic research

earbuds sub $100 are always shit

this. I don’t why would anyone use earbuds

so you don’t look like a fuckin sperg in public/ruin your hair with your gigantic headphones

get some panasonic k's they are highly regarded on amazon for a reason they're only $10 try them and see for yourselfamazon.com/Panasonic-ErgoFit-Headphones-Controller-RP-TCM125-K/dp/B00E4LGVUO/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1513467107&sr=8-6&keywords=earbuds

I use RHA MA350 for my commute cheap and decent sound quality.

Klipsch make the best ear buds in the game my niggy

but you can get /fa/ headphones like pic related that are also quality when it comes to sound. They’re pretty light, too.

I like hearing my music loud and it's fucking annoying for other people if I use headphones

headphones never make you look better than you would without them

plus they still ruin your hair

Glad this thread took off and there are suggestions made and hopefully other anons get something out of it.

I agree headphones are better but I’d use those for home use mostly

unironically this. they're great.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01DG5KHIU/ref=psdcmw_12097478011_t1_B00BBDKTS8
Best for how cheap they are

a.co/fMYB6HC

I got a pair of these, they're pretty OK for me

Dude if you want the best headphones go for beyerdynamics dt 770.
They are clearly the best headphones on the market ratio / price.
Sennheiser HD 25 you will have almost the clearest sound but they are not too comfortable and they are designed for dj's.
In the sennheiser HD 25 there are also V-moda great for djs.
Also focal produce great headphones but expensive models.
Ultrasone models are great too but a bit expensive.
Forget about bose, sony etc etc only fatty dadies driving audi and Bmw buy that. They ahev good marketers, but we want good engineers for our headphones.
Cheers.

KZ ZST Pro IEM's.

If you find them in a sale they are $10 from Aliexpress. Pop on a new cable cause the stock one does the job but is fuck ugly and you are good to go.

i personally like the soundmagic e10c $50
i've had a pair for a few months now
the bass is just a tinge too loud for my taste but other than that they're perfect. couldn't ask for a better sub $100 earphone. good construction (they're made of aluminum, not plastic) and amazing isolation, especially if you use the triple layered tips (they come with an assortment of different tips, as well as a carrying case, signal splitter, and converter)