July 7th 2017

>July 7th 2017

How are those goals coming along, int?

Done and done.
It's been a good year so far.

What have you accomplished this year?

already gave up for this year. Now im just waiting year to change and try again.

Shit. Can't find a steady job, mostly stay at home, music, series and animu are saving me.

They're going good, I got a GF, I'm handling my anger problems better, and I think I'm on track with my life finally.

Why did you give up?

got my thesis, continued with my okayish job, made some friends.
still no gf

also i'm sending out CVs, wish me luck in landing job I really want

>What have you accomplished this year?
A lot.
>got a job as a consultant for an IT company
>tripled my salary
>moved away from the city and into the countryside
>bought a cottage
>bought a new car
>had surgery on my knee
>went to Australia
That's it so far.

The quest for a better job is making some headway, finally got that single apartment I've wanted on a good side of town, stacking money strong as ever, and I'm basically indispensable at my current shit job.

Basically all I need is that better job and to quit fucking smoking but god damn those 60-70 hour work weeks are taking a lot out of me.

Fucking normies holy shit

go back to NEET. This is our board now.

Managed to buy a place on the middle of Sydney despite the chink infestation. Started lifting but stalling hard.

tfw no gf still hurts though

>no gf
>normie

nope

Who cares about a gf? There's so much more important things in life that you normies have.

What goals? Time of year means fuck all when I never get anything done in the first place.

if you want to start a family first you'd need a gf. you get bored of other stuff, nothing excites me that much anymore. I feel a need to have a wife and kids.

I've met a lot of girls and made new friends, also made a lot of foreign friends aswell. I've studied much more than last year but still spend most of my day at home. Relationship with parents getting worse.

>projecting impossible attributes on family life
it gets just as boring as anything else. the final black pill is that you'll never be satisfied no matter what

This year is shite. Got a nasty eye infection that left a scar on the left cornea, can't fucking see proper still and it's been three months.

My visa in australia ended so I had to go back to that smelly shithole that is Paris. Coming back after being away for two years hits you like a brick man. I was borderline alcoholic for a month and a half. I've gained maybe 5kg from this crap (was fit as fuck when I came back).

But now I'm a little closer to find a career to run in and be done with shitjobs. Also started the gym two weeks ago and been going three times a week so far. And contained my drinking.

I need to stop smoking now. fug.

yeah, I know. but I think it's better to have family than to be a single. I feel a need to do it.

>>tripled my salary
>>moved away from the city and into the countryside
how

it was too hard

How did you get the eye infection diagnosed?

Went from an IT technician to an IT consultant.
I get to choose my assignments and can work from home.

Quit the job, been NEETing for almost half a year now. Nothing else happened this year. I'm so dead inside I don't give a fuck anymore.

Ive got keratitis from contact lenses. Basically spent a week wanting to kill myself from the pain, went to a doctor that sent me straight to the ER in Perth.

It's really shit man, like you get a round white spot right in front of your pupil. You can't see from that eye anymore, you can't handle the sun anymore, it hurts like fuck (was high on nurofen and even then would wake up in my sleep from the pain), and when I went to the hospital it was one or two kind of eyedrops EVERY hour even at night for the first 3 days. Probably the worst month of my life and I'm still wondering if the scar is gonna fuck off otherwise I'm looking at a cornea transplant.

I can live with it now but still. Could've really do without this shit.

Fuckkkkk man that's shitty

Got a world record in my speedrun game.
Got a better paying job.
Starting my Bachelor's in fall.
Can understand more than 50% of my romance language of choice now.

Other than a gf everything else has been great so far.

>Get a gf
Got rejected again
>got a job
I can now drive for uber but i'm too scared of normies to actually do it
>get off the booze
nope
>get fit
at least I'm going to the gym regularly now. But it will stop again when something makes me depressed within the next few weeks most likely.

>Coming back after being away for two years hits you like a brick man
I know what u mean, every time I go somewhere else for an extended period I'm on top of the world, making all this progress, then I get back home and I get depressed, regress and end up in a worse place than where I was when I left.

Yeah, because when you're away it's like a clean hard wipe of all the stupid shit you were doing back home. You forget about it, but it's all there just waiting for you to come back.

In my case it's hard because:

>Australia
>weekly/biweekly wage
>based minimum wage, did 1200$ a week once
>cheap cars
>can actually drive in cities like it's not traffic jam after traffic jam (except melbourne and sydney probably)
>clean cities
>transports are not too shit, you guys got aircon and your trains are always there
>beaches errywhere and beautiful weather

>Paris
>monthly wage
>dog poo or piss/vomit every other street
>boss doesnt want us to do a lot of hours so I'm stuck at 1200€ a month
>can't fucking drive in Paris, city itself is such a maze that you need a bloody GPS because streets not so well indicated
>trains cheap as fuck for a reason: some gears always going down generating delays (i'm getting an issue every second day here)
>no aircon in those fucking trains, it's like 30° right now in this city, probably 35 or 40 in those trains
>french mentality of pushing people around in trains or excessive use of the honk

I'm used to it again now. And I made progresses on myself in those two years, so I'm not complaining.

I'm considering running off to the swedish bush and becoming a hermit. Should I do it? Odds are I'll die come winter, but I don't really care about dying at this point.

I'm pretty skilled in the art of survival/bushcrafting by the way, not a clueless retard.

> Already reached my goal of having 20K in savings
> Next goal is getting a new car
> Then achieving 30K in savings (Should take me a year, depending on the car I get and upcoming bills)
> Then buying a house for me and my gf

Life's good