ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/
>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Chinese Music list is under construction

Other urls found in this thread:

weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309351000354125874285875512&u=1446652755&m=4125914751143111&cu=5904924892
philstar.com/breaking-news/530562/jollibee-closes-branches-taiwan-shanghai
youtube.com/watch?v=-nmIrco1Olc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-04/foreign-brands-capture-less-of-china-s-growing-consumer-market
youtube.com/watch?v=hnhDoRxG0uE
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234299110176325632/333066173602070528/unknown.png
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/
ted.com/talks/keith_chen_could_your_language_affect_your_ability_to_save_money?language=en#t-212153
live.bilibili.com/16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“夹边沟学术精英痛击乳滑分子”

weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309351000354125874285875512&u=1446652755&m=4125914751143111&cu=5904924892

would you let your daughter date a white?

Have you ever went to Jollibee?

>Korea: claims it invented everything in the world

Heh

chinkys do the same

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

peru? i'm worried peru. you said you would be going on your Asia trip but you lied again peru. is money tight peru? Is your mother losing profits to chink sellers peru? peru please respond i'm very worried

peru?

your thoughts on david bond

We should merge and make strongest union on earth. Its gdp is even bigger than EU or the USA

good idea but impossible

Real life interaction with Koreans

How do I increase my 面子?

>富二代
Why are they so trashy

getting tough 关系

Where's Best Korea

It's the jews that forbids this to happen

>suprememe

philstar.com/breaking-news/530562/jollibee-closes-branches-taiwan-shanghai
No

>merging east asia into a union
Its like you want to be dominated by the chinese

>tfw 4 week holiday just started
pic related

I met a girl who is one of the rare, illusive asian Jews. She's Chinese and I am in love with her.

你觉得什么样的台湾?

Fuck you Zionist pig. China will never bow down to the Jew.

I still love her

>Chinese Music list is under construction
Too bad
Do you guys admire Bruce Lee in China?

Is it true that you all very much LOVE KFC?

Who doesn't?

Post pics

My favourire thing about learning Chinese at the moment is trying to read the BBC Chinese website headlines and seeing what wacky characters Chinese use to express a certain concept.

Saw this great one this morning "日本人为什么不做爱", "Japanese people why not do love"

偶还哟

It seems to be his freedom

面子=favor
do people favors and let them owe you.

Do you think what kind of Taiwan.

There are lots of those moments. I remember years ago reading a Chinese guy commenting on the usage of make in English. Make love sounded strange to him.
He went on to comment how we imported some English usage to Chinese. 做愛和造愛 有sex

Of course the import is always limited and Chinese always has their own language. The usage of 跟 is always surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nmIrco1Olc
盛世 盛世

>Can't use white privilege to get a job in China anymore

reeee

Hello /sino/

This is a poem written about me, but I can't really read. Could someone type out the characters for me?

Yes, KFC started in China before McDonald's did, so they established themselves first.

The KFC spicy chicken in China is made with Sichuan peppercorns, so enjoy your numbing spiciness!

Daily reminder

Can you speak Chinese?

>layover at chengdu airport
>go to KFC and order the sichuan double spicy chicken burger
>not even mildly spicy
>go to Burger King
>order some random BBQ grill burger with cheese
>hot as fug

hmmm

Burger King in China has some siccc burgers desu I enjoyed them a lot

Burger King is brand new in china so it's the hot ticket "Western" restaurant now. Funny how nice their mcdonalds, KFC, and pizza huts are so nice and upscale compared to Murica

一点儿

>儿

I'd feel terribly uncomfortable if I got a job just because of my race.

I heard that chinese girls prefer the northern dialect as it's more manly.

pick one

>148 cm

Where do they find these midgets?

Japan

>Chinese woman doesn't get even a qipao much less hanfu

Looks like it's time to spread muh 5000 years of culture

BY FORCE

>someone questions me on China's economy

>Imports of opium into China stood at 200 chests annually in 1729,[1] when the first anti-opium edict was promulgated.[2] [3] By the time Chinese authorities reissued the prohibition in starker terms in 1799,[4] the figure had leaped; 4,500 chests were imported in the year 1800.[1] The decade of the 1830s witnessed a rapid rise in opium trade,[5] and by 1838, just before the First Opium War, it had climbed to 40,000 chests.[5] The rise continued on after the Treaty of Nanking (1842) that concluded the war. By 1858 annual imports had risen to 70,000 chests (4,480 long tons (4,550 t)), approximately equivalent to global production of opium for the decade surrounding the year 2000.[6]

>By the late 19th century Chinese domestic opium production challenged and then surpassed imports. The 20th century opened with effective campaigns to suppress domestic farming, and in 1907 the British government signed a treaty to eliminate imports. The fall of the Qing dynasty in 1911, however, led to a resurgence in domestic production. By the 1930s the Nationalist Government, provincial governments, the revolutionary bases of the Communist Party of China, and the British colonial government of Hong Kong all depended on opium taxes as major sources of revenue, as did the Japanese occupation governments during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945). After 1949 the respective governments of the People's Republic of China on the mainland and of the Republic of China on Taiwan successfully suppressed the widespread growth and use of opium.[7][8]

>Japanese friends always ask you "is it safe?" whenever you say you're going back to China
>American friends always ask you "but communists" when you say you're going back to China
>Korean friends say "b-but muh K poop" whenever you say you're going back to China

I hate

>After 1949 the respective governments of the People's Republic of China on the mainland and of the Republic of China on Taiwan successfully suppressed the widespread growth and use of opium.[7][8]
>all drug dealers and producers were summarily executed

And here we have the reason all East Asian nations have draconian drug laws

>I don't have international friends
>I don't go to China
I hate

t. Long Wang

Why do so many chinese study here? It's honestly pathetic. Most US colleges are no better than chinaland's (AKA adolescent daycare).

>China has so much debt!

It's prestige.
Studying overseas or abroad is better for simply prestige.
>Studes: University of [US city]
Looks better than [Bumfuck university of this country]

I've found in most instances you can express an English sentence with fewer Chinese characters.

But then I came across this "我会打电话给他"

Do you really need all that for "I'll call him"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-04/foreign-brands-capture-less-of-china-s-growing-consumer-market

*tips le fedora*

pretty sure you can just say 我會打給他

宋城留念
崔对闺秀天资聪,
欣悦童贞韫文风。
怡静思转慎守志,
凤娇骞翻上九重。
乙卯年六月二十

oh God pls let me enjoy all my childhood again
being an adult sucks
every mistake, every good thing I did , I wanna repeat all those again

youtube.com/watch?v=hnhDoRxG0uE

3% difference in 10 years wow so impressed I am chinar totally going to be superpower

面子是別人給的

Why did you exclude North Korea?

Anyone here get a Liaoning carrier tour ticket?

Even if I did, I wouldn't sell it to you American spies.

what's going on here?

Would not mind a Chinese bf desu
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234299110176325632/333066173602070528/unknown.png

Oops wrong link.
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/03/01/male-teacher-in-china-cosplays-as-female-characters-gets-discovered-by-his-own-student/

peru

You're gay

ted.com/talks/keith_chen_could_your_language_affect_your_ability_to_save_money?language=en#t-212153

I'm reading this and I notice he has a slight lisp. Why do a lot of Chinese-Americans speak with a slight lisp or sound really similar (nerdy)? I'm not indicating that it's bad or anything, but it really does sound unique. I don't hear a lot of Chinese-Americans that sound like Todd from the midwest. I know a lot of Mexican-Americans have a slight intonation, especially from Texas or Arizona, but I chalk it up to it not being their first language and it bleeding over to language learning. If any Chinese-Americans could shed light, I would appreciate it.

live.bilibili.com/16

Anyone want to watch some Chinese weeaboo comic con live?

>Chinese weeaboo
I thought you were cool...

Count me in senpai.

刚才我取得了工作签证。 下个月我搬家湖北省宜昌市。 汉语很别扭。

I want to go to a Chinese comic con anime convention.

Hopefully there will be loads of sexy Chinese girls.

anime

Holy shit, that far right and the tallest one are beatiful.

How do all the chinese youtube bloggers stay in China? They're not doing it legally?

The guy that goes around food markets eating street food was originally doing a degree at a university, but he dropped out. He would have been on a student visa so making money on youtube would have been illegal. Now he's dropped out he no longer has a valid student visa.

The African and Cmilk don't work, they are full time youtubers, meaning they don't have work permits. What ever permits they have they shouldn't be working on youtube either that's illegal.

And they basically broadcast all the evidence of them breaking the law and China does nothing.

去那个山沟里干什么

CCP doesn't care as long as you don't shit talk them or go "muh freedom and muh human rights". They knew for a long ass time that foreign citizens or Chinese use VPN to browse western sites, as long as it cause no problem for them they don't care.

That's not what I mean. They're working in China without having the proper permits.

Earning money on youtube still counts as income and so is work.

Honestly give Tibet, Mongolia, Turkestan and other non-Sinitic realms independence and unite Sinitic countries China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.

Han Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Vietnamese } Chinese

>Tibet, Mongolia, Turkestan and other non-Sinitic realms independence
Sure, why not.

>and unite Sinitic countries China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.
That's the most stupid idea I've seen all week.

What else is Macau good for besides gambling?

eat like a pig
>i doubt you're the historical ruins type of person (in macau: that means only one face of the building remains)

I believe most foreigners who stays more than 6 months in china are spied by chink intelligence services
I believe hotels have special rooms with hidden cameras exclusive for spying foreigners, a requirement from the chink goverment
I lived in china for a year as a student, at the second semester I started to skip lessons, strange things started to happen since that date, I used to find things moved at my studio, I got a job offer at a language exchange website, an a day very early during the morning (6am) a guy came to the door with a pizza, ofc I didnt accepted,
there was a day when I found money on my desk (800 rmb) , that money was not mine
my trash were removed so fast from the main door, and the cleanning lady of the complex always looked at me in a weird manner.
during the last 2 months, the AC of my studio exploded and there was a small fire, other days there was not water, my nepali friend got a female friend, once we went toegether with her and the nepali and another chinese to a party in shanghai, after 15 beers I was totally wasted, I remember her touching my neck , I think she was an spy,
my escape from china was also weird, I bought the ticket a month before the departure, but the last day I changed the route. kek

Its like chink agents wanted me to stay in china for a longer time.
enough china for me, would I live in china again for a year? nahh

I love Chinese food!

If the chinese intelligence was spying on foreigners why haven't they got cmilk and winston yet?

I guess they have more things to worry about than two foreigners making 2k a month via youtube on a spousal visa

cmilk and winston are under surveillance since long time

I believe this is paranoia, but on the case of Cmilk and Winston I believe they're actually beneficial for the Chinese government. They show a side of China that is very different from the dystopian shithole must foreigners think about when they hear "China".

>這個感覺中國將肯定侵犯台灣的自由。
>一個國家也不願意守護台灣,畢竟中國貿易關係更重要。