Why the fuck are normies this dumb?

Why the fuck are normies this dumb?
They make a video about how to prevent shootings.

>Shooter has above 50 likes on social media.
>Girl talks to him.

Why the fuck are normies so fucking dumb to people's problems? This is why shootings happens.Why the fuck are normies this dumb?

>Shooter has above 50 likes on social media.
>Girl talks to him.

Why the fuck are normies so fucking dumb to people's problems? This is why shootings happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc
youtu.be/2gMjJNGg9Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=dTQYEkIvN2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source
youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

Why the fuck did you double post your text

the fucking gun sound effect
not mixed well enough to not be funny

I fucking lel'd.

Is this a comedy?

IG likes are relative to your social sphere. 50 likes means dick if your peers get 2k+ on the reg.
Girls talk to everyone. Social outcasts are just pissed that the girls that talk to them are 5/10 or lower.

I do think that the ad is anti-gun propaganda, however not all school shooters are shunned outcasts.

Why the fuck are normies so fucking dumb to people's problems? This is why shootings happens.Why the fuck are normies this dumb?

you knew the twist before watching idiot

>wah everyone needs to pay attention to me and my problems or I'll shoot
This is why therapists exist.

>girls talk to everyone
check your privilege normie scum

>People who don't have many friends are shooters
Hmm, really makes you think.

>So you like to write on desks
A hero always shows up just in the nick of time.

I don't want to sound like an edgelord but that made me laugh so hard! That over sentimental garbage made me sick to my stomach and seeing how he was about to hook up with the negress almost made exit out, put it had a good payoff.

>Gun wasn't loaded when he walked in
Was it autism?

I love how they left out the part about being on SSRIs, the biggest warning sign of them all. Those things turn depressed people into time bombs who if we're lucky only kill themselves.

Hahaha wow

Also I really was able to think because of this I really thought a lot

>LOL CANT WAIT FOR BREAD
What did he mean by this?

this is what I got out of the video

White lives matter

check these dubs

me on the left

Real human bean.

>two and a half minutes

can I get a tl;dw please

THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE SIGN OF SCHOOL SHOOTINGS KIDS. UNRECIPROCATED FINGER GUNS.

And thus

a meme was born

>WATCH IT

Just vigilante justice for defacing school property

>mfw realizing Bateman was a mass shooter too
Are dubs the real sign of a mass murderer?

>yfw it was just an elaborate sound effect machine designed for YouTube prank channels and shooter was just a meme man

Chad here. Get back in the locker dweeb, i'll handle the digits.

Fucking Americans hahah

No wonder he shot up the school when he can't even get dubs

Someone make this a Chrissy meme.

I know one of you fags can do it.

HAHAHAHAHA

Do you want 2 and half minutes worth of greentext instead?

>Girls talk to everyone
You live in a bubble. You are completely out of touch with reality. Your opinion on "social outcasts" is utterly worthless. Please never comment on the topic again.

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

This faggot just can't get dubs. Screen shot this kid and post him in the next American Psycho thread you don't want to see collapse in a mountain of digit posts.

Wait, that asian girl closed the book and re-opened it and then the mixed chick noticed this guy's signature AMONG DOZENS of others? This makes no sense

>WATCH IT SANDY

Unedited footage of a bear did a better job.

youtu.be/2gMjJNGg9Z8

Ya blew, kid.

I'm going to guess that you've never initiated conversation with a 2/10 girl

That girl wore the same singlet and overalls every day for like three weeks.

Ya read, kid

Are you suggesting that some people, often ugly, get ignored completely? Because that was my point, not yours.

So what is this? Watching gun videos on youtube is now something that gets you flagged as a school shooter?

They even try and keep up the idea that Sandy Hook was a real shooting.

>you're a school shooter if you don't have many friends
I love it.

>all those young kids that will see this and start targeting the unpopular kids that stick to themselves
What could go wrong

Why don't schools do psych evals of all their students and keep the mad dogs on a short leash?
Blaming access to weapons is only half of the problem.

This is like the 4th time today. I think i'm having a stroke.

>tfw friend had an intervention for me when he found world of guns on my PC
I just think guns are neat machines, why isn't this acceptable?

kek at his Instagram username
>ak47

Guns are designed for killing. If your friend had an obsession with bombs or gas chambers, what would you think?

we must spread this video to the Sup Forums corners of the earth for happenings

that he's pretty based desu

Because school shooters make up a fraction of the population that is so infinitesimal that they are not worth allocating tax dollars to fix.

So are spears, but you don't see war history buffs getting called psychos.

dubles?

what do you think that video was paid for with?

Cars kill more people in America than guns.

Does having an interest in cars make you a psychopath?

So they were gay right?

BAN ASSAULT CARS NOW

Would have been better if they didn't actually show the "signs" in the end of the video. Just make people rewatch the video again, dumdums. Make them think.

Because moast people choose to be oblivious to reality, the truth isn't nice and no one wants to understand it.

idk I wasn't talking about the video

YOU WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD A GUN

>increase the surveillance on your fellow goy
>yes oy vey yes dis is how we resolve school shooting, which by the way are far less common than crime shootings
>but dont shake the system that alienates and creates conditions for loners with no friends and who are bullied by chad and stacy oy vey no.

DETECT ANY MASS MURDERER WITH THIS SIMPLE TRICK
1. Do they like guns?
2. Do they make finger guns in pubic?

Would have been better if they didn't disable the comments and ratings, so people could see the counter-arguments to this Leftist propaganda.

WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING EVAN ANOTHER STUDENT GOT DUBS

can't wait to get arrested for making gun hand signs

youtube.com/watch?v=dTQYEkIvN2M
They solved this problem decades ago.

Is it a meme that they're all social outcasts?

Didn't it start with Columbine? Eric and Dylan weren't outcasts, Eric went to prom and the two had a fairly tight circle of friends. I don't think they were even bullied in particular.

Are guns as prevalent as cars?

Are cars purposely purchased to kill?

hmm

I honestly don't think extroverted normies are even capable of understanding people who aren't similar to them in disposition. Our society views them as the ideal of mental health and anything outside them as abnormal.

damn some of the signs are so easy to miss, it's chilling

these two know to not trust no white boi

>112 guns per 100 people in america
>797 cars per 1000 people
actually yes

YOU MEAN THESE DUBS?

>anti-social people now have to deal with 50 normies asking how they're doing each day
this is what causes school shootings

Eric and Dylan weren't outcasts, but it seems like most people since them have been.

Anyone else think it's really unsettling that OP talks about a shooting like this? Especially the part "this is why shootings happen"

better be safe than sorry i guess

how many of those guns are owned by the same persons, compared to cars

tfw know a guy whose dad and brother were policemen on the site of the attack and they could have dropped the guy before he even hurt anyone if not for some fucking retarded motorcyclist who tried to be a hero by jumping on the truck and obstructed their sight

>signs that he's about to shoot the school
>1. He's white

white genocide when? how can PoC be safe when white people still exist

Wiki is saying that they apparently were bullied.

>black people stay in school
good one

>a shooter who is supposed to be the social reject and bully target has more Likes on his social media post than me

Dang.

kek

It's not like nonwhites can be victims of school shootings

Accounts from various parents and school staffers describe the bullying that has been described as "rampant" at the school.[45] Nathan Vanderau, a friend of Klebold, and Alisa Owen, Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.[46] "People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says. "That happened while teachers watched. They couldn't fight back. They wore the ketchup all day and went home covered with it."[12] In his book, No Easy Answers: The Truth Behind Death at Columbine, Brown wrote that Harris was born with mild chest indent. This made him reluctant to take his shirt off in gym class, and other students would laugh at him.[13]

Ok?

Come on, if you're gonna put watch anime online, then at least put in the effort to do it properly and include gay sex with hats on too.

you did the right thing

>The shooter is such an idiot that he gives them time to run

Normies BTFO

I unironically liked Rampage for this reason.

sounds like those normies got what was coming to them tbph

pls no report