Why can't Marvel make a decent shot to save their lives?

Why can't Marvel make a decent shot to save their lives?

DC can't even make a shot to save their lives.

I guess because they don't use Instagram color filters and shoot everything in low light.

>even CW shit looks better than Civil War

So because Civila War looks like real life with no Instagram filters it looks bad?

>comic books should look like real life!

Holy fuck, hahaha

>movie that completely butchers Superman still has him being look up to and inspiring people
>Marvel tries too hard to have their heroes save people but we never see people gushing over them

>200 mil budget movie looks like it was shot from an iphone
but yeah keep saying instagram filters kid
if you keep it long enough you might make it a legit meme

Do you live in fucking ukraine? There are often colors in the world. Sometimes people even have shadows and aren't horrific cgi amalgamations

BRAVO RUSSO

Have some fresh OC.

i kek'd

>Civila War looks like real life
digital cameras have warped your mind. anything shot of digital needs a lot of work to look normal, and its obvious this film skipped of a lot of the post works

dumb mouseketeers

haha

pay a handful of actors and animators as oppose to scene construction costs, extras, and effects.
take no risks, run a tried and true course and almost guarantee a sizeable return on investment..
>Why can't Marvel make a decent shot to save their lives?
tell me why they should bother, and dont you dare say 'for the fans'

The best cinematic scene from Suicide Squad. This should have been a Joker and Harley movie.

>why they should bother
I guess if fans like yourself are happy with paying money to see that then so be it, but on a board where people pick apart most films its fair to say it has some nerve calling their franchise 'cinematic'

It's a comic book movie. It's supposed to be fantasy scifi. If you shot is 50% concrete, you're doing something wrong.

> Let's make things look as Hot Topic as possible so it can be called "good"

Jesus Christ Marvel

I think thats the other end of the scale to make your point seem valid. It doesn't need quirky graphics but more saturation wouldn't do harm for starters