Steven Anderson is based. only non-cuck christian pastor left in the USA

Steven Anderson is based. only non-cuck christian pastor left in the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=dFlC3mwRjP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about Pastor Manning? Even if he's a negro he's based as fuck

Pastor Roger Jimenez is pretty based too desu

WHAT ABOUT BASED BROTHER DEAN?!?!

i love this guy and everything he says, but in pretty much every one of his sermon's when the camera catches a bit of the audience there's a nigger sitting up against a white woman.

kill yourself.

>falling for the divide and conquer tactics of the kike
gullible idiot

Big Ian was Good

youtube.com/watch?v=Fst41iLDUEY

>on Sup Forums
>saying if you don't love niggers that you're a kike
yeah give me a break, i don't plan on standing in solidarity with subhuman apes.

being triggered by seeing a nigger, is ultimate cuck and autism

>i-it's okay if niggers fuck white women!!! anything else would be a jewish plot!
get a fucking grip you stupid faggot.

a man being with his wife, raising children and going to church: 9001x better than the average polfag

is that nigger in all the videos you?

is this you?

He's for open borders and has no problem with race mixing. Fuck him

Lol no. First off, his religion is bullshit. Secondly, he justifies race mixing by saying "we're all of one blood". The only thing he's good on is Jews. Everything else is retarded.

>can't get over the divide and conquer propaganda of the jews
no one is forcing anyone to race mix you retard. stop wasting time on useless shit.

>protestant
>KJV only heretic

Not even once. And if I were a protestant I sure as hell wouldn't get my teachings from some jerk in a strip mall """"""church""""""" in Arizona. Admit it OP you only like him because he hates fags and Jews.

i'd rather hear the word of God preached true and with the passion and intensity it deserves in a shitty strip mall than listen to some milquetoast effeminate priest tell me about how littering is a mortal sin in a beautiful cathedral

basically this. His video on the holocaust is good and some of his other videos are funny but he is a heretic.

>true

That's where you're wrong. I really don't know why you would even begin to believe he is the true voice of Christianity over everyone else. I mean you'd have to be a really poor judge of character. He's insane and full of hate and anger, and if you've seen his """""debate"""""" with James White, you'd know he's extremely uneducated and has views about Christ so disgusting that even a Calvinist like White had to rage quit the conversation. Drop him like a bad habit user.

You shouldn't be on Sup Forums bro. Jesus wouldn't want you here.

You might like this priest

youtube.com/watch?v=dFlC3mwRjP4

he doesn't even believe in white genocide or a white race, is from L.A. and has a jewish nose

don't be fooled