>this is a yellow card

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dKgmw-gq9Q
youtu.be/HymP5rGYKBQ
youtu.be/kqk4Rz8a-uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bela pls go

lol u mad

jara is the most dirty player right now, how fifa don't give a fuck about him is beyond me

youtube.com/watch?v=2dKgmw-gq9Q

Tha fucking ref even reviewed it, how the fuck wasn't that a straight red?

Jara is dirty as fuck. Everyone knows it. Not like German players are angels or something

Being objective it should have been a red card, but whatever Germany won anyways

is this legal in ufc?

BASED

fuck this pussy sport

is jara a >schalke fan?

That just proves refs still get afraid of messing the game with a decision even if they're right and video won't change that

hey edinson

well timo's lisp is gone now. should be thankful

The referee still gets the final call. Var can tell him what happened on replay but he determines if its red or yellow. For some reason he decided yellow

chile is so fucking disgusting

ERA ROJA

kek what sort of mickey mouse refs are FIFA using?

>BASED

>Everyone I know I whining how germany stole the cup.

Shamefur dispray.

Jara stole Casemiro's special power

But they fucking reviwed it. This is a textbook redcard

I really wonder how you can unironically bitch about germany stealing the cup when you send your a-team and constantly chimpout without getting ref'd? how delusional can you get

CHILENOS LAMECULO NO TIENEN HISTORIA Y NO TIENEN DIGNIDAD,BIEN MERECIDO LO TIENEN

I rage every time I watch any match now. Want to just stop watching but I grew up with this sport and it's impossible. Refball everywhere no one cares and VAR won't really help. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Referees try not to red card players in finals. Watch De Jong's move at Spain-Netherlands final

>greatest chile team of all time cant beat a ragtag group of german c-tier players

top kek.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Referees try not to red card players in finals.

Is that an official guideline that the rules should change for the final only?

t. Steve harris

I dunno man, As a non-chilean, I thank you krauts from the bottom of my heart, these dirty monkeys are LITERALLY INSUFFERABLE.

that was like our h-team lmaoing@ brainlet brown people again

No, if it is a red card they have to show it. However they tend to avoid it bc it fucks the match

It's sad that some European friends are starting to generalize Chile's team behavior to all South America. Those dirty tactics are exclusive to them, other teams don't do that shit.

Caring about european opinion on your country. Peruvian cuckness it's in the genes I guess

This

>sides with the brits
>imitates prussian military
hmmmmmmm

I think most people still remember Columbia last WC too.

How can they complain? They have dirty players who frequently finger man ass and cross it to no-one

besides killing neymar we were clean

we even got the fair play award :^)

>uruguay
>talking about dirty players
The irony
You are mad just because we were to only team that managed to outplay your dirtiness and got away with it

gotchu senpai

#NotAllSouthAmericans

Are chileans the most disgusting people on Earth?
>brown
>stupid
>manlets
>violent

Why aren't they exterminated already?

Uruguay does it too, Argentina at times, other a re generally ok tho.

Peru is not at Uruguay or Paraguay level of murderball, but your nt plays rough
T. Peruano

GIVE THEM THE LEAF

not him but i AM mad

>jara is the most dirty player in the world right now, first putting his finger in cavani's ass, now webm related
>no u

Every time Chile loses the rest of sa and the classic chi destinations chimp out in rage against us. Why are you people so envious of us?

>peru
>playing fair
youtu.be/HymP5rGYKBQ

Also, obviously no one will know how you do behave in the field because you never do shit in football, no one knows you mate

But don't be mad mate, jara plays dirty but you know that you are the kings of dirty play, you literally can find a lot of videos just typing "uruguay patadas" kek
youtu.be/kqk4Rz8a-uc

God that's so fucking disgusting.

>Every Chilean

So fucking disgusting really, thank you for giving me a job and plenty of money I wouldn't get in Uruguay tho :v)

kek, that olympics game tho, muderball at your best.

>can't get it right after watching the replay

Got you covered, famaling

Disgusting fucking spics, only one notch above niggers. Glad we elected trump to get you subhumans out of america.

WHAT.THE.FUCK

nuke Chile

really really revolting

>ref misses KO attempt with vicious elbow
>BUT WAIT! video ref here to save the day
>he will get the red he deserves
>god bless VAR!
>...
>..
>.
>yellow

Good post.

They are best friends with anglos, that's why

muh hdi

that just proofs that it isn't about seeing things

>if it is a red card they have to show it

Well obviously not because they didn't here.

Letting Chile off with two red cards is what fucked the match. This was past the borderline of matchfixing here.

WIR SIND BESCHISSEN WORDEN

You think German players are angels? There are things you didn't watch, you are a Canadian watching football

>What is Suárez

I'm sure the ref looking at the replay thought it was red. This just proves they bottle decisions and/or are corrupt. If it wasn't the final they would send him off 100%

>non-chilean
Please get out of my country, thanks

Urgay , Congolombia, and Chilel all does this shit all the fucking time.

>b-but the other team..!!

Your player chimped out hardcore. Two reds. Two reds should have come out. That was the only way to get control of the match, which didn't happen. The referee completely let control slip from his hands and the Chileans ran rampant without consequence in the last twenty minutes at his blessing. It was one of the most unbalanced officiating tilts ai've ever seen, you had a green light to do anything to them while the ref called anything he could and refused to call anything he could to help you get your tying goal. It was an embarrassment.

You just couldn't see it, blinded by your biases.

I know my flag kind of denigrates my pov on this, but I think that if maybe Soccer wasn't full of flopping faggots that make the exact motions that german player did, the refs would be more willing to believe something actually occurred warranting a red card.

It's just banter m8

Ya'll need to grow a thicker skin

>elbow a guy in the face
>but his hands bro he was flailing like a bitch

Make me, faggot.

but thats what the VAR is for. if you still dont give this a red card despite VAR you're either paid or plain retarded

>2 reds
whos the other one apart from jara?

The mestizo are a synagogue of Satan.

I'm actually convinced FIFA is sabotaging VAR on purpose or something, forcing poor decisions to turn the people against VAR so they can scrap it and make people never campaign for it again for a very long time.

>le side with the brits memey
yeah cause we totally should have supported the argensimians who had plans to invade us

That would be too smart for them.

I think they're salivating at how easy it will be to fix matches with it while simultaneously hiding behind it by touting it as impartial proof of fairness.

The match wasn't that ugly. Yeah, it should have been red, but well...

Kimmich did a similar thing and got unscathed so i guess the referee sucks

jara deserved red card apart from that the only time i saw them chimp out was when osama bin laden was trying to waste time

shouldve been red for jara and yellow both for vidal and kimmich

One of the most blatant red cards I've ever seen. It's not possible to come to any other conclusion.

jesus christ

he felt it was time for a butt massage and knew just what to do

>subhumans
>niggers
>spics
do you actually feel this way about people of other races?
genuinely curious

depends on the race ofc

spics - no
niggers- yes for the most part

no

I'd say probably 10% are like this irl. the majority is just memespeech/banter tho

don't honestly feel anyone is subhuman, but niggers and muslims are fucking up society, so I'd prefer they stay out of europa

dude wanted to play american football

agreed on islam being degenerate as fuck and should be kept out. otherwise I dont really have a problem

>chilean "people"
lmoa

lol don't play straigh argentinkun. we all know you people like to kiss extrangers

No. But... well... you know where you are here...

>spics
every spic I've met irl was BRO-tier, but knowing spanish might help a lot

>niggers
around here them's alright as long as they're away from their ghettos

>chinks
fucking weirdos

>pooinloos
The ones with roots from our old colonies in India are alright, they're pretty much like any other portuguese person.
The rest are more weirdos.

>arabs and northern africans
We actually don't get a lot of those here despite all the moortugal memes lol
I don't like muslims in general, but berbers and iranians get a pass.

No, race is a social construct. The only difference is skin colour.
African societies could have just as well invented computers, space rockets and fusion plants. The success of Europeans is pure coincidence. :^)

TOP KEK