Without using buzzwords, explain why you think this album is bad

without using buzzwords, explain why you think this album is bad

Honestly i don't know

i don't drink cum

It's way too formulaic to be interesting, main problem is that they obviously aimed at selling a lot of copies instead of aiming toward pleasing fans of the genre.
If you take it as a pure pop record, it's catchy and efficient at what it's doing but it doesn't go beyond that.

its boring

I thought it was a real let down after their previous albums. Then again, every Arctic Monkeys album after Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not has been a let down.

It says AM in the middle.

My ex gf liked it, and she also liked k pop so she must have shit taste in general

damn...

Because they haven't made an album capable of holding my attention throughout since their debut. That being said, there's been at least 3-4 songs on each subsequent release that I've truly enjoyed.

Arctic Monkeys are just a shitty britpop version of The Strokes and AM is boring as shit and every song sounds the same and is clearly targeted towards teenage girls like some shitty Beatles attempt

The album is just one song (do i wanna know?) but done several times with not too much difference. The original song is already bad and too sell-out, which its shown in how pop the rest of the album sounds. Also the topics treated in this album are soooooo tumblr, it all feels just like the band are pretending to be the bad attractive guys but they're just being fags

>catchy
>efficient
>formulaic
>pure

>without using buzzwords

Why is this band so popular in Mexico? I've seen countless of qt mexi girls with an obsession with AM and other bands like The Strokes, The Drums, The 1975 and fucking Neighborhood. I guess they like pretty faces.

It doesn't have good songs.

Cuz Mexico is about 4-5 years behind the US. Things trickle down to them overtime

>without using buzzwords
This means nothing. You have no idea what a buzzword is.

i don't
it's not a great album but it's entertaining and has some pretty catchy tracks

It's not Favourite Worst Nightmare

to me, it feels like watered-down rock

It's fucking boring.

Completely soulless and generic compared to their earlier stuff.

Decent attempt at 50s music mixed with modern pop. Has a few decent tracks but it's really bland.
And such a slap in the face to their old music and just makes you wonder. Were they ever interested in it just for the music and not the money?

Every song sounds the same, there's not a lot of passion, and the songs are overplayed. It's a pop record through and through. Compared to their other stuff, it's pretty bad.

it's not as fun as their first three.
inb4 fun is a buzzword

isn't buzzword a buzzword?¿?¿?

I don't think it's bad, just not great

Really like No 1 Party Anthem and Snap Out of It