Post your plot prediction for Episode 8 starting from this moment

Post your plot prediction for Episode 8 starting from this moment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI&list=RDFSWiMoO8zNE&index=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Luke asks why there isn't a hand attached to that lightsaber.

Rey and Kylo realize fighting is pointless and have sex for 2 hours

>wmwf
Gross t b h

and it gets kinky . . . .

Captain Phasma does more things.
We will learn more about knights of ten
We will learn more about Rey's back story
We might learn more about the new republic or whatever.

Rey and Luke training parallels Luke and Yoda training.

This guy gets it.

Rey, I'm JEDI

You don't get to bring friends

Finn pls

Luke introduces Rey to his black boyfriend, R2-D2 dances excitedly.

It will be even more feminist with even more evil white male villains.

>starting from this moment

Fuck that. The movie isn't going to do that, so why should I? It's going to start off at some absrtact location, with a character doing things but you don't get to see their face because it's covered with a hood/mask. Then after some action, it is revealed that the character was Ren and she is trying to free Chewie or some shit like that.

Rey's parents are Mon Mothma and Dengar

Mon mothma leaves dengar for nien nunb

>starts off on a desert planet
>Finn has been captured by jabba the hutt's son
>Rey disguises herself as a bounty hunter to save him but is captured
>she is forced to wear a slave bikini
>Luke comes to save them

Original asf

>Po and Finn start their sexual relationship
>Rey is FGTOW
>Luke does some terrible acting about some tree
>The tree is a symbol for global warming
>White supremacy is the real darkside
>Yoda will be a ghost spirit because they need the merchandising.

Basically full Jewish meme movie.

He tries to bum some death sticks off her

>h-how'd you find me?
>we found a map that lead us to you
>who the fuck made a map so people could find me when i clearly didn't want to be found?!
>you did i guess, who else?
>the fuck? i leave everything out of shame but make a map so people can seek me out like buried treasure? what kind of attention whore do you take me for?

"Rey... it is truly you. We must destroy the new death star they're building yet again."

"We? I don't need the help of some old white male!"

*Rey proceeds to force jump away from the island and Leia hugs her*

Cute Luke/Rey scenes?

>Luke teaches Rey how to use Darth Maul lightsaber
>Poe and Finn discover plans to create an even bigger death star
>Kylo Ren discovers something about Snoke that makes him think about whether the dark side is really a good idea

>so how did you find "my" map
>well it was actually in two pieces and we had one and the other was in r2-d2
>why the fuck would I leave in shame, but leave a map behind, and also separate the map. I'd have to be mentally retarded or a lazy screenwriter

I hope in Star Wars IX they discover a galaxy but it turns out the whole galaxy is just one big Death Star. Also Rey destroys it by karate chopping it in half

Rey learns that Jyn Erso was her mother.

I want this but with Finn and Poe desu. I want Poe to put his proton torpedoes in that exhaust port.

You just KNOW

>implying rey would be subject to wearing a slave bikini
it'd be poe in the bikini, then rey comes in and rescues them as the luke role

i laughed

Harry Potter and the Black Materia..?

Episode 8 will be Episode 5 only with the character names changed and shittier. Also the audience will clap for 2+ hours straight because muh Star Wars. Disney will actually hire masseuses to movie theaters to give hand massages so you can clap louder and longer.

>The 4th death star is a giant death star of David.

>2 white people having sex

literally boring

I hope they introduce Darth Hitler

That Nazi speech they did in episode 7 was far too subtle. They will have some First Order holocaust or something and at the end of the movie they will interview holocaust survivors over the credits

Been done.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

is that puss

Rey a cute!

Quints confirms

No she isnt

that there are still daisfyfags on a pleb board wow

Please go to bed George

wasted

Then she tells him that he is her father.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI&list=RDFSWiMoO8zNE&index=5

You're not funny dubsfag..

Seek sunlight and have occasional casual sexual relations pinhead

I predict a carbon copy of Episode V

lots of fan service, references, cameos, and it probably won't answer any questions from the last film.

Nice projection, virgy.

>Le projection meme

Ya seething lad

its not a meme if it fits.

Wasted get.

Rey will heel turn

>fuming at the gills

Why ya so worked m80?

>more projecting
only playing yourself

Ya werked yourself into a shoot lad, like a boiling kettle left on the stove with no lifting off insight

>more projecting
only playing yourself

wonder if she hands over knives with the blade facing towards the other person too

My prediction:

>movie starts with Huxtable and Kylo Ren talking with Snoke about Something Ominous™ that we won't learn about until later in the flick
>cut to Resistance Leah and Poe doing resistance things. News comes that Finn has woken up (optional depending on market tested Chinese audience reaction)
>Resistance members make at least one reference to Ira Bell from Rogue One, and then say they worry about Rey who disappeared with the map.
>This is interupted by the First Order attacks to get McGuffin A from Leah. This is all part of their plan for Something Ominous™. This battle will be the "Hoth" beat. It ends with Poe (and Finn) coming up with a plan to get McGuffin A back.
>Cut to Rey with Luke in Ireland. Luke tells her first half of Kylo Ren's backstory, but not why he's named Ben. He trains her in something petty and she fails at it (take that Max Landis)
>Cut back to Finn, Poe, and a spunky fat asian who don't need no man who has joined the team. They are planing an assault to retrieve McGuffin A from Kylo Ren. They will fail, possibly because the fat asian betrays them like Lando, but she may be too female, fat, and asian for tumblr to let them do something like that.
>Most importantly, McGuffin A is used to overpower them, and the First Order plot becomes clear
>Cut back to Ireland, and Luke takes Rey to the Force Tree from Naruto and makes her meditate. This will be analogous to the cave on Dagobah in Empire, only instead of foreshadowing and introspection, it will instead give Rey McGuffin B, the only thing that can defeat McGuffin A. Luke then explains the second part of Kylo Ren's backstory, including his own Tragic Failure™.
>Rey meets up with/frees her friends and then they have a huge setpeice battle. Rey uses McGuffin B to defeat Kylo with McGuffin A, and seeds are sown for his eventual redemption in the next movie.
>stinger at the end is Snoke acting like none of this mattered like Thanatos in the Avemgers stinger.

it looks like that pic of two dogs

I guarantee you're 100% on this. Question though...will the fan base finally wake up and lose their shit if Episode 8 does mirror Empire Strikes Back?

>Movie starts with Luke trains Rey
>Meanwhile Peo and Finn fight with walkers on snow planet
>Luke send Rey to visit Lando on some gas planet
>Kylo sense Rey and follow her
>They duel
>Then Kylo says: Rey, I am your brother
>Rey cut off Kylo's hand
>They escape
>Movie ends

Get the fuck outta here! Not enough pottery!!!

who's about to read dis tho

>Kylo says: Rey, i am your brother
>Rey cuts off Kylo's hand
This would actually be pretty cool desu

wtf is happening here?

>Leah
Who

>Luke stares at Rey and says "b-but you cant be a Jedi... your a woman"
>Rey just smiles at him and says "ill show you how much of a jedi a woman can be" and ignites the lightsaber
>Rey slashes Lukes arm off and force pushes him into the mountian wall
>Luke is down on one knee spitting blood on the ground "h-how is this possibel"
>Rey grabs him using the force and lifts him into the air and says "check your god damn privilige"