how should I go about talking to this chick

Easy...you dont and save your dignity

Dress her up like Mei from Overwatch.

>a few extra pounds bodytype.

Lmao woman come up with a new word for fat fuck everyday

>Chesapeake
She and her "few extra pounds" can get the fuck out of my hometown

> triple minority

Lol you whiteys have to settle for fat mexicans while i can get white english pussy as a Black guy.

>Ethnicity - Hispanic/Cancer
>Cancer
Seems about right.

>Chesapeake

Read that as "Cheesecake"

This is literally how online dating is. Stay away from any woman who puts anything larger than thin/athletic on her profile
Normal means overweight and "a few extra" means obese

>Have you ever dated

no

Better get started before you die from the Zika Virus

Yeah, we were actually able to talk about politics calmly. It was breddy nice, only idiots are too scared to date someone with different views. Would recommend.

Plenty. Lived in Halifax for 4 years. Only redpilled women were either Mi'kmaq natives or chinks from south end.

I've never dated. It's a waste of time as far as I am concerned. I have no interest in women. I mean, I'm attracted to them, but masturbation satisfies my sexual urges. The thought of having to willingly deal with female cruelty, envy, spite, emotions, and stupidity is not appealing in the slightest.

Plus, I can't stomach the thought of having somebody else's leftovers.

You already made a thread about that

You talked to an ugly white skank no self respecting man would touch.
The inferior complex tho, how does it feel that you will never be white?

>Watching One Piece

>you right now

>Woman
>Minority in the South
The only states with a male majority are North Dakota and Alaska

>Comics
>reading
>piercings
>debating
>tattoos

So her interests are almost entirely passive and she is a vapid whore.

this. i want to blow a load on all of the hot ones, but just don't want to deal with their personal crap. it's douchey but real talk.

So her interests are entirely passive and she is a vapid whore?

maybe this is who I should be talking to

>I'm really into an interracial relationship
JUST

yes and it was one of the most toxic experiences i ever had

avoid at all costs

but what did you think she looks like?

Guys he is trolling.

Gross. At least get a skinny girl

Thanks for the eye cancer, OP

GET SOME

You think i'm some chad? I've never dated.

She ain't bad

ye totally

I've only dated liberals, until recently I'm dating this blond QT Trump supporter and I'm worried that i like her too much.

We went into a gas station the other day and saw an interracial couple, and she was visibly upset about it for the next 45 minutes.

Yep. We dated for 10 months. Lost my v-card to her. She wasn't that great of a fuck but she would do pretty nice anything because she has major daddy issues. Super tight pussy even though I was the 5th guy she great been with. Great body because she was a dancer. The problem was that she would turn on me so fast over seemingly innocuous comments that I would make, twisting my words more than the average woman. I finally decided to end it after I found someone else. She threatened to kill herself. I laughed at her and told her to fucking do it because i knew she would never go through with it.

UPDATE: She got with a guy a couple years after me and had a kid with him about a year back. They never married and they broke up before the kid was even a year. She's a full blown Berniebot. Lives in section 8 housing with some white degenerate, tattooed and pierced cuck. Meanwhile I settled down with a qt brown woman and have a couple kids. We live in a nice house in suburbia with a big backyard while she remains forever unemployed along with her cuck boyfriend. I'm just so glad a pulled the trigger on breaking up with her 11 years ago because I would have been so fucking miserable.