I know brockhampton is "reddit-core" but i genuinely enjoyed saturation 3. BOOGIE, BLEACH...

i know brockhampton is "reddit-core" but i genuinely enjoyed saturation 3. BOOGIE, BLEACH, and SISTER/NATION are fucking awesome.

johnny and zipper too

Ngl I took the Brockhampton pill after being a contrarian, they're based

theyre massively overrated by reddit but they put out 3 solid albums in one year which isnt bad

wow congrats too bad this isn't your fucking blog you stupid faggot

it's only "reddit-core" if you give a shit about what people listen to on reddit enough to let it effect your own musical taste, which is pretentious and depressing

thanks for sharing your opinion, but this isn't your fucking blog you stupid faggot

BLEACH is the best on the album and one of the best songs they've released

Where were you when this group single handly saved rap from mumble rappers?

wow fuck this guy for posting on a public forum, what does he think this is, HIS FUCKING BLOG OR SOMETHING?

It was really okay desu
Really enjoyed some of the tracks
catchy shit

the production and harmonies are just to much
put me straight into feels
might be my fav song from them

correct

this shit is super catchy, not high art and not trying to be likely due to the whole boyband angle
I really appreciate their stuff

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

i fucking LOVE Sat III
if you arent listening to HOTTIE please do, it is one of the best of the album.
also Bearface on TEAM makes me almost cry...

i just wish they had better rappers

dubs of truth

this sums it up pretty well, but also the music is just so forgettable and inoffensive

>please validate my opinions for me

in all seriousness I know what you mean though, they're basically odd future without sucking

Jesus christ i took the bate

>Are these valid opinions?

No, you have no actual criticism of the music, how is it brockhampton's fault you have some autistic self important headcannon that the music is meant for you lmao

>they're too trendy
user just because something is popular doesn't mean it's bad