Post /ourguys/ ITT

Post /ourguys/ ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7wWBoNpaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jara is a fucking legend and there's no place for another /ourguy/ in my heart

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

When will he be forced to register as a sex offender?

He's proud of it too:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7wWBoNpaY

>thumbnail
Kek
Gimme a rundown on what Jara says

>5k per month
>football players in usa live in poverty

>Do you feel bad about the fact that you'll be remembered for fingering Cavani?

>i didn't even noticed
>finger won a cup
>i was trying to piss him off and i did it lel

>Does fingering players happens a lot in the field?

>Yes, and much more
>Shit talking, kicking, are all part of football
>fingering, dick grabbing

>I apologized to Cavani btw

Based

>played for the South Florida Bulls. Truly /ourguy/

why does sports attract so many homos? go do something else, faggots.

I'm quite sure that 90% of men in sports are closeted faggots. You just can't be comfortable taking showers in front of 20 ripped guys wtf watching dicks every fucking day and calling it a job?

based

>unironically making only 60k/year as a professional footballer
top lel

>5k/month for kicking a ball around
sounds good to me

>be unemployed after 34

>pretending to spend money like if you were C. Ronaldo with a 60k/year income.

Some footballers can't give themselves those pleasures, but it still a good start. They can either save it or invest it; They could also get some studies or whatnot.

Grande Gonzalo Jara.Los chilenos de mas de 40 años que siempre nos cagabamos con los rioplatenses cuando teniamos que enfrentarlos...te agradecemos con el alma esa metida de dedo en el culo a los Uruguayos.Fue la venganza por mas de 50 años de trampas , mas metidas de dedos y penes en nuestro culo por parte de ellos jajajajajajajajajaja.

Was it just Banter?

>Have normal job
>Get made redundant when you're 34
>"You should have been football"

It's easy as fuck to get another employer when you've been a footballer. You can be a coach, an assistant etc. Some meme club would love to take you on for the "experience" you offer. The real problem for them is that the wages are much lower so they won't accept it unless they're forced to or they love the game.
Look how many players would move down the leagues to continue playing. John Terry is the first relevant one I've seen do it in about a decade. Michael Owen could easily have been a good championship player, but why bother when he's made stacks of cash and he could spend that time at his stables? Sure, he can use the "muh knee" excuse, but only a retard would fall for that. The ones who fall for it are the same ones who really think some memester has joined United because of the "chance to win the league and the CL" and not because they offered them the most wages.
You've pissed me off this time, Fritz. I swear to G-d, I'll punch you in your stupid Arabian face if I ever see you.