How do holocaust deniers explain all the survivors testimonies?

How do holocaust deniers explain all the survivors testimonies?
Thousands of people would need to be in on it and coalesce to get the story straight while avoiding detection

Deny the holocaust

>Pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who deny it happened are on equal plain as those that think the moon landing was fake or flat earth retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
story is about as straight as ops Dad

Maybe if they'd actually gotten the story straight, folks wouldn't be denying it.

Italy makes a good point. Really causes one to ruminate

With false survivor testimonies. Some people weren't even old enough and still tried to make false testimonies.

George Soros shill detected. Always the Canucks why?

>Be placed in camp during war
>conditions are meh
>war progresses
>conditions worsen for everyone everywhere
>people in and out of camp die from diseases
>people in and out of camp suffer from food shortage
>a few jews claim "muh shoah. They did it all on purpose"
>hey, that sounds like my experience as well
>wait, the worse my experience, the better the reward to me?
>YES that was EXACTLY my experience
>lamp shades
>soap
>etc.

>Thousands of people would need to be in on it
More than that would want to be in on it, it's very lucrative. Victim status is a gravy train.
>avoiding detection
No one is trying to detect them. If anyone even thinks about it they become a total pariah, even go to prison is some countries.

Prove that there are inconsistencies

>How do holocaust deniers explain all the survivors

U fokking wot pastanigger?

t. Jewnited states of fat goyim who die for israel and their next president is glad his daughter got seeded by jews

>How do holocaust deniers explain all the survivors testimonies?

Jews are liars.

It's not denial of holocaust, it's questioning the true death count of

Denying there was a plan of genocide

Which is bullshit

Look at all the official printing press stories of what happened afterwards.

Not one of these press stories match what the story is today.

Top wow m8
Tell me exactly what you think happened during the holocaust

Don't forget seeing corpses dragged off to be cremated and the fact the Nazis probably didn't explain every single aspect of interment life lead to some confusion.
Like mistaking the rollercoaster for an incinerator. Or mistaking the hand crafted soap and lamp shades as crafted from hands soap and lamp shades.

I love the grandma who thinks for a minute, then says she must've been 2 or 3 then describes in pain staking detail exactly what happened while she was there

More than a thousand people testified that they saw a missile rise up from the water and strike TWA flight 800, causing it to explode, FBI investigated, said it never happened

Millions of Americans still claim to have witnessed the Kennedy Assassination live on television, the Zapruder film was not shown in public until the mid 1970's

In 1986 the space shuttle Challenger was destroyed when the main fuel tank exploded due to a faulty O-Ring on a solid fuel booster, Millions of people will insist to their last breath that they saw it happen live, not unless they were at Canaveral for the launch, the liftoff was not covered live by any television broadcast, it was shown later, when video of the disaster was shown later, but unless you were in the area very few saw it live

Eyewitness testimony is the most unreliable evidence ever given in court and under oath, even when video shows memory to be incorrect witnesses will insist on there version
Humans have a need to be part of something, a group, a tribe, a movement, a moment in history, over time what really happened vs what you want to believe happened become mixed and clouded

I could testify to almost anything, does not mean it is accurate or even true

Remember the commonly quoted Winston Churchill's assertion "History is written by the victor"
Leo Tolstoy's more prophetic "History would be a wonderful thing – if it were only true"

Lampshades

Epic proof bro

>Potatonigger
Ftfy

Why would anyone deny mankinds greatest achievement?

But this is over a long period of time. Not a split second

I've actually read a lot of Holocaust survivor accounts. Some could possibly be true but most are so flat out bizarre and detached from any reality it's obviously either highly exaggerated or flat out false. In fact some Jewish traditions such as Hasidic Jews see no issue in embellishing or even flat out making up stories about the Holocaust as long as it's "faith promoting" and has a "lesson" and shit.