RLM 2016 HITB

IT'S HERE

youtu.be/uqFyvZN_XHU

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5gcjsx/half_in_the_bag_episode_120_2016_movie_catchup/dar7men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The thread I made 6 hours ago got over 300 replies

Let's see you top that

cuck

slowpoke.jpg

>Mike hated Neon Demon

Why the fuck didn't they fully review any of these films? They literally only did capeshit this whole year.

The thread i made 9 hours ago made over 2k replies and burned down the server.

Let`s see you top that

>Finally, RLM can talk about all the good movies released this ye-
>They're still talking about shit flicks

Mike didn't see Neon Demon

he hated the Lobster tho

They covered this in the opening. They want views, capeshit gives them the most views.

Family Fang sounds pretty interesting

>and then I farted a lot

lmao what the fuck Mike

>mr right
even they can't tolerate max landis any more?

Time to pretend I have friends for an hour

>all the good movies released this ye-

Such as?

Not him but:

Cpt. Fantastic
Midnight in Paris
Elle
Hail Ceaser
Nocturnal Animals
Loving
Louder than Bombs

But I guess another review of the obviously-shit rehash of Independence Day or of generic capeshit #85873 are more warranted.

At least they gave some decent films their five minutes in the sun this time.

This is the part where I list 10 good films released this year and you say they're all shit despite not seeing them, right? Or you're trying to goat me into saying "Arrival and Zootopia!"

No, I was looking for tips on what to watch as all I've seen this year are a couple of blockbusters

>no hacksaw ridge
Are they trying to not trigger breadfat by not giving Mel money?

>Midnight in Paris
Are you thinking of something else? That's a few years old.

Pretty sure they just aren't into war movies. I don't think they've reviewed or even mentioned a single one in their long history.

The Handmaiden
13 Hours (no meme)
After the Storm
Creepy
Christine
A Bride for Rip Van Winkle

...............the list could go on! with endless 7/10 movies.

I hated Elle's trailer, is the actual movie any different than wat the trailer portrayed?

13 Hours was kino. Top tier Bay.

Do you think they've liked that Max Landis movie? What did they mean by this?

Everyone wants to fuck Isabelle Hupert. That's the movie.

these hack frauds only watch whether capshit or sundance bullshit, jay particularly seems to enjoy pseudo weird hipster bullshit

Jay is such a fucking trihard. What a faggot.

>The Shallows
>bad
Kill yourself fucking hipster jay, I know you read us

>if you can't say something nice, say nothing

Are those two supposed to look the same or something? I don't get the reference here.

it's in the video, they make a close up of mike with that timage next to him

Tfw Im turning into a dad, I basically watch movies the way Mike described Finest Hours

IWTFTT

>midnight in paris
>this year

uh what

Yes I'm talking about the video. Jay edited the video so why did he do this?

it's jay bro, he likes weird things ^^ as his kino

A post I made some time ago made over 12k replies and actually killed Sup Forums

Let's se you top that

but where was rich evans laughter?

What's the movie even about, anyway? The review is literally just "it's the movie that grandpas watch on tnt on afternoon"

by "grandpas", did they simply mean white non-cuck males?

its about rescuing people from a shipwreck or something

Why is Mike always riding Max Landis' jock so hard? Does he really think that Max is his ticket to Hollywood?

>no hacksaw ridge
u wot m8?

Why do mike and jay fall for the "animated films are not worth my time" meme?

Because it's true

Watch your mouth. Jay Bauman is my spirit animal.

why did they watch sausage party

i dont think either of them did. sounded like they just watched the trailer.

It's very different, Elle is extremely funny. Yes, I'm serious, and it's completely intentional.

>they didnt see warcraft

Jay clearly watched it.

there wasn't anything to see. i'd rather see them reviewing their own reviews than review warcraft.

>Thumbs up for Greasy Strangler

This pleases me. However giving Conjuring 2 even a hint of anything beyond utter contempt disappoints me.

>mike hates escape from new york and lobster
>but loves brothers grimsby
hitler was right, slavs are subhuman

>no Tom Hankino

hacks

Mike said Glory is one of his favorites

Mike thinks they're all for children and manchildren and it doesn't even count as a real movie because it doesn't have "real" actors. Jay thinks watching a cartoon movie will ruin his artfilm lover image.

>Mike thinks they're all for children and manchildren and it doesn't even count as a real movie because it doesn't have "real" actors.
When has he ever said anything even remotely like this?

>Jay thinks watching a cartoon movie will ruin his artfilm lover image.
When has he ever said anything even remotely like this?

People keep forgetting that RLM aren't proper movie critics though. They can't, and don't want to watch everything. Mike has said in an interview that he doesn't even consider himself a film buff or anything. This isn't Siskel and Ebert. They talk about whatever's popular and people like it when they make jokes. Whether you love them or not, you're an idiot if you treat them like they have or should have any authority on movies.

Did Mike reference Jay's homosexualness with that?

It's amazing how many people on Sup Forums try to put RLM up to a standard that RLM themselves have no interest in.

I think there's just a lot of faggots here that have to constantly bitch about RLM for no clear reason.

Yeah, basically I just want Jay to actually watch those kinds of movies since he's supposed to be the "film buff" guy and Mike is the popcorn movie guy.

>he's supposed to be the "film buff" guy
He's not "supposed" to watch anything other than what he's interested in seeing. What a weird assertion.

hype

Why did so many people reply to that stupid image?

they cucked us on hacksaw

i remember that
[s4s] is best board

tale of tales is crazy incredible, also check out at least the trailer for thief and the cobbler- great animation DOES exist, it's just hard to find unless you're willing to look past a ton of surface level shit

/ourguy/

On Animal Farm made by Hollywood

>The communist system the animals set up would run perfectly.

Mike is redpilled as fuck!

List of films mentioned?

Are Reddit links okay in reddit threads?

>reddit.com/r/RedLetterMedia/comments/5gcjsx/half_in_the_bag_episode_120_2016_movie_catchup/dar7men/

The Shallows was absolute garbage except for the hot chick.

I would agree with them. I couldn't finish watching that piece of shit, but Max's pitch for it sounded amazing (an MGM musical with gun violence instead of singing and dancing)

Shin Godzilla and Zootopia were better than most of the shit they covered.

Don't Breath was so bland.

What happened to this thicc babe?

What did Mike mean by this?

If Jay liked the Witch so much why didn't they fucking review it at the time it came out?

Apparently there was a whole creepy subreddit dedicated to her and it made her uncomfortable as hell so she stopped appearing on camera. Shes still usually there though, just behind the scenes, or the camera is positioned in a way that you can't see her watching whatever BOTW movie they're watching

Maybe he didn't get the chance to see it in theaters? Who fucking cares?

>there was a whole creepy subreddit dedicated to her
This is the only part of your post that's true. The rest is pure speculation. We have no idea if that's why she's not in videos anymore and we have no idea if she's just out of frame. In fact, that second point is completely retarded.

Because movies that you think are flawless make for boring reviews. Neither of them had anything bad to say about it, do you really want to watch 20 minutes of two people just gushing over something in absolute agreement?

Because the HitB's this year have been mostly dull. It would have been nice to have something that they genuinely loved and recommended, as opposed to a 3 minute mention.

Do you honestly believe that Jessie sits just out of frame for 6+ hours of movie watching, not making talking or making any noise? Are you seriously this autistic?

They both loved Arrival and that got a solid 15 minute review.

God forbid we have a review where Mike and Jay have positives to say about something, right?

Actually there's one video where you can see her foot enter the frame for a bit

>The rest is pure speculation.

I don't remember which BOTW it was, but they were all sitting there watching whatever it was, and the way the camera was positioned, there was a chair just out of frame, and you can see a hand periodically enter frame and the arm of the chair move slightly. Clearly somebody was sitting there. Later in that same episode during the table discussion, she said something off camera to the guys. I'm sure shes not there for every episode, but I'm sure shes still around

>It would have been nice to have something that they genuinely loved and recommended
You mean like Green Room? Or Star Trek Beyond? Or The Hateful Eight?

Not for every episode, but there has been times where you can see shes clearly there, just not in frame.

Of course there is. And I'm sure you conveniently can't remember which episode it is.

Okay so what you're describing happened maybe once several years ago and that must mean she always sits in for every BOTW filming and just not talking for hours? Jesus Christ, the pathetic fanfic that Sup Forums creates for RLM is embarrassing.

Two against one user, that means you're wrong

>autistically defending Sup Forums fanfic about e-celebs and declaring yourself the winner
Wow you must feel so much pride.

First of all fuckhead, I didn't say she must always sit in for every BOTW filming, I'm just saying shes still around, and gave an example.

Yeah but apparently according to people like this:
NOPE CAN'T HAVE MOVIES THAT ARE LIKED ON HITB

The example you gave is an episode that's three years old.

>You can hear her off camera in a video that's over two years old, so she must still be around now
Nice logic.