Under California Penal Code 243.4(e)(1), if you “touch an intimate part of another person...

Under California Penal Code 243.4(e)(1), if you “touch an intimate part of another person, if the touching is against the will of the person touched, and is for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse”, you may be charged with misdemeanor sexual battery.

CHAPTER 9. Assault and Battery [240 - 248] ( Chapter 9 enacted 1872. )

Any person who touches an intimate part of another person, if the touching is against the will of the person touched, and is for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse, is guilty of misdemeanor sexual battery, punishable by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars ($2,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding six months, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=243.4.

Sheep Libtards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFJCiw8Gt9M
nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/brock-turner-sexual-assault-felony.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stfu with this faggot he's a piece of shit who got off with 6 months for felony sexual assault

shithead should be doing time in San Quentin or Chino, little fucking pussy, he's up there with that Affleunza faggot

Wait, was he charged with sexual assault or rape?

They keep calling him a rapist, but he's more of a fingerer.

Read the fucking law you cuck

finger penetration brah.

no, i get why you fags identify with this dude so much, a austismo white boy who had to finger some girl (and stuff her with shit he found in a ally way next to a dumpster) while she was passed out and got daddy to get him 6 months

i hope they rape him in jail which i'm sad about because he's going to some prissy minimal security bullshit, too bad he's not going to state and thrown in gen pop

Which she consented to.

>some girl

Wasn't she a married woman in her 30s?

READ THE FUCKING LAW, this is insane. It's the law, are you retarded? Should we praise judges who ignore the law and uncertainties? I happen to be juicy as fuck irl and earn well. You're probably one of those fucks who saw his aunt share the scary Brock Turner articles and have internalized shame for not agreeing with her.

The girl consented last I checked.

Why do people keep making things up about this case that are not true?

>I happen to be juicy as fuck irl and earn well.
kek, who the fuck says shit like this?

>I happen to be juicy as fuck irl and earn well

What DOES this actually mean?

It's Golden One Terminology
youtube.com/watch?v=zFJCiw8Gt9M

but those werent the charges, faggot.

Prove it, faggot.

being labeled a sexual predator at 20 is worse than a decade in prison

This guy is a fucking faggot.

Gonna get raped in jail.

You ever been in jail bro? It's harsh, harsher than most can imagine. Six months is a heavy sentence for a nonviolent offender like him and can fuck you up more than you think. Tack on a permanent record and the kid is facing a lot of hardship for the rest of his life. I have difficulty getting jobs with a single marijuana possession charge on my record even in recreational states; you think anyone's going to want to hire a convicted sex offender? Hell no. His life is already ruined.

Did he do something wrong, something that deserves punishment? Yeah, I think so. But I think people hear 'six months' and write it off as a slap on the hand. It's not that simple.

nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/brock-turner-sexual-assault-felony.html

> The three charges Turner was convicted of are "assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object."

there you go, nigger.

>white women are the best guys, all the other races desire them!
Fuck no, they're mental. You keep them.

Those charges say neither "Misdemeanor sexual assault" nor "Felony sexual assault." Prove that the three are felonious, or gtfo

No. They're just being fed lies by the media.

>nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/brock-turner-sexual-assault-felony.html

>guilty of three felony charges

Then they're incredibly weak to fall for them.

I'm all against the "rape epidemic" bullshit on campuses, but this garbage deserves to rot in prison.

I'm not defending the guy with a vested interest in his well being. It's being used as propaganda against white people. The whole "white prvilege bs"

Show me a legitimate (not even wikipedia, the "felony conviciton" part is from illegitimate sources). I want to see a court official say that they were felonies bitch.

Maybe so, but these stories happen all the time to people of color, you just don't hear about it.

The guy who recently killed a couple of cops in MA. Was let off the hook consistently and it ended up in more death and destruction.

That's exactly my point. I don't know why you basically said "Despite the fact you just said, this happens to people of color as well." Because I'm saying the same thing mang

just bulldoze all of beverly hills and any other uppity gated hoods and make it into a soup kitchen

fuckin white boys and their affluenza