Being a Yankees fan is suffering

>being a Yankees fan is suffering

>killing a good thread to post a frog

Oh, please. Give me a break. You Yankees fans have been treated to 27 World Series championships. You guys have nothing to complain about. Ever.

We are having a season that's a real heart breaker and everyone thinks we're bandwagoners and hates us

Mookie Betts is the next Willie Mays.

Yeah, that comes with success. Like I said, you guys have nothing to complain about. The Yankees winning 27 World Series titles will surely invite bandwagon fans.

congrats your shit team is falling back to earth did you really expect anything different are you some kind of moron or something

Nah you guys have a good team you just ran into the Astros. I'm a Red Sox fan and hate your teams guts but am a realist.

faglord

>his team is the most successful organization in baseball
>suffering

Try being a fan of the Mariners, Rockies, Padres, Brewers, Nationals, or Rangers. You'll know what suffering is then.

>Yankees
>Raiders
>Spurs
>Sharks

I have seen two of those teams win it all multiple times since I became a fan. The other two have been disappointing to say the least.

>Yankees fan not from New York
>also a Spurs fan
Literally fuck off faggot.

no pitching!! but we got this mother fuckers!!!

We haven't won a series in like a month

NO SOUL
O

S
O
U
L

pitching is trash

>Be a Mets fan

>Rotation is stacked

>Lineup is solid

>Pitchers get injured

>The ones that are still healthy just suck

>Nobody can hit

>Bullpen can't stop a nosebleed

it's clear that the assistant to the travelling secretary is to blame

> Be Yankees fag

> Have one of the most stacked lineups in baseball

> When you lose just bullshit its a rebuilding year

> ESPN eats that shit up

> Continue to poach great players from other teams

Sounds like a tough life senpai

>yankees
>giants
>rangers
>knicks

i have seen two of those teams win it all multiple times since i became a fan, and also am not a faggot who doesn't support his hometown team

>We are having a season that's a real heart breaker

You have the 3rd best record in the AL during your "rebuilding season". The fuck are you complaining about?

>Yankees
>Eagles
>lel niggsketball
>Devils

I have seen two of those teams win it all multiple times. I am also a home town guy but fuck tje jets and giants because they play in Jersey but call themselves New York so Philly is yhe next closest team.