Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

Why do americans make fun of Europe and other countries' immigrant numbers when their white percentage is

>60%

?

Well 60% and falling, you mean.

But seriously its very painful to see our ancestral homelands being infested with shitskins.

Because America has always had niggers but Europe has gone to shit in 20 years lol

> implying it's not the 40% stirring resentment

62% to be more precise, for whatever is worth.

Because our immigrants are mostly mestizos, which sucks but at least they're kind of european. Anyway, this election has shown that they gotta go back.

Europe is full of fucking arabs and somalis, why would anyone want that shit in their countries? lol

Because Europe is the white homeland

And now will be Europistan inshallah

Because we're the strongest nation in the world and we can do whatever the fuck we want.

because America is the new world. Like it or not this is a country for everyone, it's what happens when you're the worlds super power. Europe on the other hand, is the old world. It's where white Americans came from. So Europe being invaded is 10x worse

Americans are not regular people they are not your problem. Why do you care what they have to say? Inferiority complex or something

I can finally use this photo, thanks senpai.

America isn't based on an ethnic identity whereas European countries have gone thousands of years preserving an ethnic identity that defines their country.

It's 70% white if you include hispanics. Still fucked though.

Its at 70% and most hispanics are very white atleast up north. My state is like 98% white if you include white hispanics which makes it more white than all of western Europe

Because the US knows how to segregate, Europe doesn't.

5 shitskins in Europe do the same damage that 50000 do here, because we keep them away from the proper US.

Because our pavement apes and wetbacks are a thousand times more tolerable than he african muslims that are flooding Europe.

America has a nigger population that has been here for literally hundreds of years and is not growing.

We also have a mestizo population that is growing but can actually be integrated into our culture. You already see many tanned Americans with green-blue eyes who don't speak Spanish and don't identify with Mexico at all. Juan's grandson will be named John.

Europe is importing mudslimes who literally hate everything Europe stands for.

>tanned americans

We are your future, enjoy.

why is this like the 4th terrible thread you've made tonight?

It's usually just butthurt that makes Americans make fun of Euros.

I usually make fun of Europeans after watching Migrant videos from Europe. Usually a video of some African men beating a French woman, Arab men stealing from an old person, and other shit like that. I mock their cuck laws about self-defense and immigration, but then I watch videos of European men beating immigrants and Nationalist marches and I'm nice to Euros again.

>60% White
>M-muh heritage 15%German 25%irish 25%scotish 25%polish 5%african 5%cherokee

kek

because your a bunch of silly faggots with thin skin

the american master race will form the 1000 year reich

>gomez
no

LOL
have you seen what kind of people are considered white in Argentina?

Not peruvians, that's for sure.

Sad to see the ancestral homeland of native americans infested with pig skins