What are the chances of pic related actually happening?

What are the chances of pic related actually happening?

Close to 100 percent chance

Why not giving the people what they really want?

I would bet my life savings on it.

Lebron is small baller. He doesn't deserve to be on the same team as a big baller like Lonzo.

this t.b.q.h.senpai

He's not gonna leave Cleveland AGAIN

If they can get rid of Deng without cap spread then they can have enough cap space for two max players. Or more if people take a pay cut. I think they PG13 will go. And if Lebron doesn't I can see Westbrook going. And dWade off the bench. Trade Lonzo for some good role players.

Knicks have enough cap..space next yr as well. But Dolan would literally have to hire one of Lebron people as GM for that to happen. Only way he would trust Dolan.

This
LOL

0%
LeBitch got hair plugs so he doesn't really need to wear a headband to cover up uis receding hairline anymore

He should do this.
>sign a 4 year deal with GSW
>take pay cut since he's like 1/2 a billion net worth
>curry currently has 2
>durant has 1
>if they all win, curry n durant can never catch up to his ring count
>finishes career with most rings of his generation
>every single playoff record set by a mile
>just needs 3 to pass Kobr, 4 to pass Jordan

zero percent chance.

lakers fans are delusional fuckers. The only team lebron is going to is a super team with a chance against the Warriors. He won't go to a team with a dominant true PG like Ball (because he needs to artificially pump his asst numbers), nor will he go to a mediocre squad that on a good day might finish 9th in the conference.

Right now best place for him is to stand pat with the cavs, though if he REALLY wants to win another championship and doesn't mind giving up primary ball handling to someone else both the Rockets and Thunder would make top locations for him.

Holy shit
>join forces for the sole reason that it makes sure Curry and Durant will never get more rings than him

That's like becoming president just because some SBnation writer taunted you on twitter levels of petty.

No longer a hero, but a whore mercenary then?

Basketball reasons would be invoked, I'm sure.

>lebron
>playing in the west
lmao, and miss his free ride to the finals every year?

I love how celtics and lakers fans always think that they're entitled to (and actually will get) every superstar free agent, just because they're the Lakers/Celtics

Under what fucking logic would lebron –who cares about rings more than anything – go to a trash but maybe-soon mediocre team like the Lakers, whose best player is a 20 year old who hasn't played in the NBA yet? Because he wants to get eliminated in 2nd round of the playoffs by Golden State, while he the clock is ticking on his time left in the NBA?

Unless the Lakers can somehow go from being a 26 win team to a team that is very obviously better than the stacked Cavs over the course of 1 year, that's not happening.

If he does leave the cavs, he'll go to a team that's actually already good, and will basically guarantee a championship with him added

What would happen if LeGod came to Utah and played for the Jazz?
How many championships would we get?

0%, Lebron will retire in Cleveland

They'd literally go undefeated if he joined the Warriors.

Hopefully high
>lonzo
>lebron

Why would he go to the tough west now? Use your brain, 3rd worlder.

I can see the NBA lobbying him to stay in the east.

:^) well memed.

nice one retard

No answer Pajeet? Thought as much.

lol learn to read m8

Mad?

you still dont get it do you

Shits getting real.

100% next year.

Lmao, this guy

Not enought bigballer

>brah, u mad brah? mad?
cringe

dude has a lot of pressure on having a 'legacy', he really wants and needs to win more championships.

no way he stays in Cleveland for the rest of his career.

this. no way he goes to the west....only west team he would go to is the warriors and that's not happening