Who will play him in the inevitable biopic about his rise to power?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic about his rise to power?

Chris Hemsworth

literally hitler

Nobody, in 8 years they'll "erase his history" and pretend it never happened.

Mr. Garrison

Alec Baldwin

This meme gets thrown around a lot, but there is a 100% chance Trump will get a biopic about his rise to presidency

>rise to power
He was already a wwe hall of famer billionare before he became president

Himself, and that's not a meme I'm totally sure he's vain enough to do it.

W got one and this is hella more intredasting

there's already a bunch of made for TV ones

This

Unfortunately it will likely be an unfair bashing libcuck piece

Barron

he's been in power for a long time. i guess he has gained more along the way. there will probably be some suede young buck to play him when the time is right to make his movie. so until them not solid answer. BUT i promise you this there will be the perfect man for the job. in the future.

>in 8 years

chris pratt

Idris Elba

Republicunts are too fucking stupid to come up with an insult that's even slightly creative.

I really do want to see an unbiased documentary about the 2016 election that examines both Trump and Hillary.

I hope it's anime

>too fucking stupid to come up with an insult that's even slightly creative.
>Republicunts
Oh, I see, you're doing an irony thing.

Do things that were in the news 24/7 for a year and a half really need a documentary? It seemed like this election dragged on forever.

I want more. It was the best year of my life.

Alec Baldwin captures his human caricature nature. He's a barnum and bailey human being who targeted a period of suffering to strike. HE doesn't even want to be President. He wanted to leverage the notoriety for more of that Trump Brand imitation wealth.

Yay, another Sup Forums thread where everyone starts arguing over politics but no one really knows what the fuck they are talking about.

Patton Oswald
>'s dead corpse
its like weekend at bernies and it will be the only time anyone finds the fat boy funny

bruno gantz would be perfect

Closest thing is The Circus on Showtime, though it's a bit tiresome as they keep doing the slomo footage trick.

Other than that, there was no BTS crew following the campaigns.

>HE doesn't even want to be President.

>still desperately beating this dead horse meme

look up all the money he spent on advanced social media analytics which allowed him to target specific voters the most effectively

>advanced social media analytic

is this your fancy way of saying memes

Kek

Sacha Baron Cohen

Yes? You do realize memes like Pepe will be studied far into the future for why they were so catchy.

I would be interested in figuring out why. Maybe it just has something to do with Pepe's many permutations. You can get endless variations on the same theme. The fact that Pepe became a symbol that alot of people on Sup Forums identify with probably also has something to do with it.

Actually historian here. Nobody will care. Maybe some gender or semiotic faggots but no real people.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white """"people"""'

haha get em!

Holy shit, everyone is subconsciously preparing for 8 years of Trump

Bruno Ganz

melissa mccarthy

I hope they find god and TRANScend into the afterlife peacefully.