I killed them all. The women and the CHILDREN! They're animals and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE them!

>I killed them all. The women and the CHILDREN! They're animals and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE them!

3 years later
>I saw a hologram of him killing younglings
>I don't believe you

She thought he was talking about sand

>He was the best starfighter in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior... I saw him massacre a classroom full of 5 year olds, and he was a good friend.

She did believe him she just didn't want to.
Are you autistic?

>I killed them all. The women and the CHILDREN! They're animals and I slaughtered them like animals! I HATE them!

3 years later
>Anakin, I'm pregnant

Holy shit this is gold.

These threads are either made by an anti-Colo Claw Fish tier autist or an incredibly persistent (you) farmer. So either way yes. OP is.

Did George Lucas forget that Anakin was supposed to be redeemed in the end?

What are we supposed to feel when we watch what is essentially Adam Lanza dying in his son's arms with a smile on his face, then getting a nice funeral.
What did Luke mean by: "There's still good in him. I can feel it."
Anakin walked into a classroom and massacred 5 year olds.

But, he also killed the Emperor. *Spoiler*

He saved far more lives than he ended. Brought balance to the Force. Ultimately, he was an agent of good.

>The kid who gets his foot cut off drops his own lightsaber which decapitates him

>You're the closest thing I have to a father
>You were my brother, Anakin!

Hm

tbf his behaviour is semi justified there, imagine homo erectus were still around and they kidnap your mum and rape her to death, then you find her and you have an assault rifle and you just go beans and kill them all.

some people may not condone your actions but almost everyone would understand them

>Viceroy Gunray is behind the (failed)assassination attempts on Senator Amidala!
Send 212 jedi and 192,000 clone troopers

>The capture of General Grievous will end this war
>I recommend we send only one jedi... Master kenobi

imagine being an iraqi boy

and watch your mother get raped by some white people

and your uncle blown up going to church by white people

then to top it all off you grow up and watch black people rob/rape your wife in broad daylight

this is how xenophobes are born and its human to do what Ani did to the sand people.

>and its human to do
Except that he's a Jedi and supposed to stand above these things, which is the whole point.

Except...if he'd just let Windu kill Palpie (or helped Windu if we're operating under the assumption that Sheev had thrown the fight and was never as weak as he appeared), then the end result would've been the same with infinitely less deaths and destruction along the way. Some hero.

Ahahahaha

Game?

Why do you think yoda didnt want him trained you derp

He could never become a jedi (some just dont have what it takes) and everyone knew it. Leave it to obi to throw a hissy fit and make them allow training

I know that.
That comment wasn't aimed at the movies and how they handled the situation but other user going "what he did is justified because it's human".

Yoda just didn't think he was ready to be Jedi master, learning all the Jedi secrets and shit.

He sensed Anakin was in pain and that's the ultimate way to the dark side

Just saw it and saved it. Don't know the game, sorreh.

American soldier
>I killed all the Muslims. The women and children

3 years later
>I saw a hologram of him killing American children
>I dont believe you

Do you people understand the sand people are Muslims and the younglings represent American kids?

Of course an American wife would deny her husband slaughtering Americans.

Sandpeople are considered animals by all civilised sentients.

Standing on a scorpion and its offspring might raise an eyebrow from a city living liberal like panda bear but thinking that is the same as slicing up a classroom full of children is silly.

This. How can you people not understand this? Sand people are not civilised

It's a Jedi Academy mod.

>>Viceroy Gunray is behind the (failed)assassination attempts on Senator Amidala!

You forgot
>Guys, Dooku is back
>And its making an alliance with some unhappy and very important rich people of the Republic
>They have a huge army
>They want war

Seems like a good reason to send that amount of Jedi and troops.

t. top mod of /r/the_donald

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Luuuke Skywalker? He succeeded your clone Luuke Skywalker as grand master of the Jedi order and built a time machine to go back in time to the clone wars to rule the universe. He was a good friend.

heheh memes

jedi knight jedi academy 2 movie duels mod :) movie battles 2 is worth looking into as well

>Luke, did I ever tell you about mofferences? It was a secret conference held by the Imperial Central Committee of Grand Moffs in the secluded Mofference room of their Moffship.

>Luke did I ever tell you you can freeze stuff in midair with the Force? Your apprentice Kylo seems to know it. It could have been handy for your encounter against Vader, then again you wouldn't know that he was in fact your father. Which in turn was Anakin Skywalker, who was a good friend.

I've never fucking noticed that and now I'm choking on my own laughter. It's beautiful.

Movie Duels 2 mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. It adds all of the cool scenes from the movies into the game.

This can not be real.

Source?

Apparently Luuuke was a joke iirc.

However Luuke is real in the old EU.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Bane ? He was a good friend

Tell me about Darth Bane, why did he invent the Rule of Two?

>race is literally called tuskan RAIDERS
>their entire economy, lifestyle, and existence revolved around raiding, killing, torturing, raping
>"BOO HOO HE KILLED CHILDREN HE'S SO EVIL"

If there was a pack of wolves that regularly attacked your village, killed your children, and fucked your mother would you:
A. Track down and kill the entire pack
B. Track down and kill like 20% of the pack

>a pack of wolves fucking a MILF