Be honest... you wanted to be her in this scene

Be honest... you wanted to be her in this scene.

No I wanted to be him. Enid is fucking hot.

This.

How has she not gotten raped?

You're gay, son.

Yes. I would love to be a cute girl. Especially a cute girl with a fat ass. I would've sucked Carl's dick long before this episode. I would make his daddy happy to have me a part of their settlement that's full of lazy pricks. I would be Carl's queen. I would stick my foot down his boythroat and he would thank me for it.

>ywn gag on enids sweaty stinky toes

seriously what the fuck is up with this guys hair lmao

Nobody wants to accidentally create more Jews so they leave her alone.

kek

Her mouth and nose seem too big for her face.

Yeah, that's what Jews/Neanderthal look like.

I am triggered they sexualized a teen in their ads

dem lips tho

born to blow cocks

HAHAHAHA great meme friend!!!!! You're so hilarious! Can we hang out sometime? Omg "jews"!!! Damn how'd you even come up with that?

Kys

>17
almost there lads

He's a slut.

me and Chandler will never be drafted into war together. we will never survive side by side against the muslim hordes. I will never save him from being raped in his boypuss.

why would I want to be some semi-sexy gurlie aged 15? when im the totally opposite? maybe thats why!

i want to enid

I thought she somehow has a really big head compared to Carl's. I don't know man.

The world of Walking Dead is a world where everything evil happens, people even eat other people etc, but rape doesn't seem to pop into anyone's mind, no matter how hot the girls. It's probably to make the whole scenario a little more comfortable, but it sure is making the whole thing very unbelievable.

> triggered: the post

Eh who am I kidding, I would have still fucked her 4 years ago.

>Buttmad: the reply

Not-Negan raped Tasha Yar. How did you forget?

Randall mentions that his group ran a train on some young girls back in Season 2 and he was forced to watch

according to the comics, Enid and Carl get a baby, start a new society. New Haven

Damn how'd you even come up with that

>forgetting the time Carl was nearly raped

Somebody better photoshop a BBC

Imagine how annoyed they must be that they casted this guy. Isn't he supposed to be almost an adult now and the guy still could pass for fucking 13?

literally a nagi ichi drawing

>fucking 13?
sick freak. enjoy the van

If anything its the opposite. His character is like 13-14 at the oldest and he barely passes.

negan is the best character. the ratings are the same when you count in dvr 3 day ratings.

kek

Hunka hunka!

Carla would be a pretty convincing trap.

go to hell.

>Yfw an effeminate one eyed freak got a girlfriend before I did.

it's fiction you pussy

I thought I looked young and bordering feminine but damn coral takes it to a new level

Also he can't act

And Enid is pretty cute but irritating

When the original terminus gang got overrun the aggressors raped the qt women multiple times. It's the catalyst that turned them into bloodthirsty cannibals, so they would never be the victims of that kind of treatment again.

>Also he can't act
Explain your reasoning.

>Be honest... you wanted to be *him in this scene.
ftfy

She's one of the top girls of the show.
>dem DSLs

>He actually got awards for his "acting"

What the holy fuck

This.

juiciest chick on the show.

>tfw the rape gangs were real

>ywn rim his asshole

Fuck off back to /stg/

sturmgewehr?

>Enid is fucking hot.
Stop.

Chan-chan

I am a man of refined taste and while she isn't perfect I would love to give her the old Jewish meatstick.

this scene was funny because you could tell that enid is physically larger than carl but they stood carl on higher ground to make him look taller.

they're both 5'3

Didn't The Governor rape Maggie?

lmao you don't watch the show

What is this, Dazed and Confused?

I hope they fucked like rabbits