How did Dumbledore not know that Voldemort was under the turban?

how did Dumbledore not know that Voldemort was under the turban?

He did, he just likes to fuck with Harry.

Why did he wear a turban in the first place?

Why do you keep asking?

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE FRANK

He was too busy being a bent in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Its not really funny anymore m8. was the first few times tho.

Why was Dumbledore literally allowing Grindlewald to fuck him in the ass (this is canon they were gay lovers according to Rowling) while wreaking havoc in the muggle world? Shouldn't he have resisted his urge to be filled with semen and stopped the evil villain from revealing magic to everyone?

Too bad you fucked up the opening to one of the dullest copypastas in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each post following the simpleminded shitposters and his pals from /lit/ as they post assorted shit has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the repetitive image, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of originality and ineffective use of humour, all to make Sup Forums unintelligent, to make posting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when OP vetoed the idea of killing himself; he made sure the copypasta would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously annoying cross-posting for his boards. The Dullest Franchise series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Navy Seals Copypasta series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first few posts were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the post was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a Harry Potter thread was posted, instead of contributing the OP wrote that the series was “the dullest franchise”

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that copypasta was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. OP’s mind is so governed by cliches and shit taste that he has no other way of posting. Later I read a lavish, loving response of the copypasta on r/Sup Forums. They wrote something to the effect of, "If anons on Sup Forums are reading this copypasta, then when they get older they will go on to read r/Sup Forums." And they were quite right. They was not being ironic. When you read “Dullest Franchise Copypasta" you are, in fact, trained to post on reddit.

He's obviously a practicing Muslim, you racist piece of shit.

They weren't actually lovers, Dumbledore loved him and Grindlewald wasn't a fag and just used him to learn magic and shit. That's why he avoided fighting him for so long.

Dumbledore sensed the evil, but could not do anything because it's illegal to fire someone for being Muslim.

a white fucking male? a WHITE FUCKING MALE WITH A TURBAN?

this is shitposting kino

the meme is evolving

Soon it will gain sentience and start crashing planes just like the Bane meme

lol
bane meme

he had a hunch, but chalked it up to the islamophobia and xenophobia that comes with being an old white male

Is he Muslim

Or, you know. Become president -elect

WELL DONE

eh I still like it, the "No!" gets me every time

Why are you still making this thread when it was answered in the previous ones?

how is he so based?

so dumbledore died a cuck?
i wonder if he was a virgin too
that'd really be icing on the cake

How is who so based?

fucked based!!

Dumbledork could see Harry and Ron through the invisibility blanket.

By that logic he could see through peoples clothing and see them naked.

The only reason he didn't see Voldedork was because he was too busy staring at his p.....p....penis.

>look guys I got to use that new word I just learned

professor quirrel probably had a super huge dong that's why dumbledore appointed him dada teacher and voldemort used him as a vessel since he knew dumbledore would neverlook above his waist

Fantastic Beasts implies Grindelwald was gay, too.

It'll be adressed in the next film.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the turban.

Seriously, though, the book does explain it. He claims to have gotten it as a present for killing a vampire somewhere in the middle east. It's never elaborated if thatÄs just an excuse for hiding Voldemort or if he wore it before they shared a body.

He's a shaving Sikh

I wouldn't have trusted quirrel in the first place. White man in a turbin? The fuck? What is he hiding under there?

Voldemort

a dark lord probably lol

I had this same thought as a kid. Should have cast an indian so it'd be a bigger surprise. Then again that would probably give kids the idea all pooinloos have scary faces under their turbans

Why did Professor try to choke Harry in the end?

Why not use his wand and fucking Azada Kedabra that stupid little faggot?

They fight with wands in every other fucking scene.

Turbans sneaking deatheaters into london. Now where have we seen this before.

because quirrel was fighting voldemort at the end and suicided

INDIANS ARE A PEOPLE OF PEACE AND WELL SANITATION

I'd have to look up her exact words, but I'm pretty sure she didn't say they fucked. Women have a hard time understanding how men relate. They just love going on adventures together and having fun, and your buddy would be a hard person to kill. Easier to let him go wreak havoc than to go murder the person you spent time telling jokes with.

Same sort of thing happens with the new Sherlock Holmes show, girls just don't get that they love fucking solving mysteries and shit together, so for sherlock to have to kill john...

>Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg

Spielberg was the one who turned it down. let this meme die you sad fuck.

I don't get why nearly everyone puts POA first. I liked it, but it felt very middle of the road to me. Also didn't really enjoy the time travel aspect.

Is it the plot twist or what?

You have to read up on why the time travel works so well, its one of the only proper time travel dynamics shown, not a plot twist just nice and goes along with the themes of the book and harrys last present and future and divination and prophecy etc. The closed loop nature where they dont actually change anything.

Personally I liked the direction and everything

It's mostly the twist with Sirius and Wormtail, and the time travel loop being really fucking neat. Also has based Lupin and seems to have the comfiest depiction of Hogwarts

Just rewatched 7, it really is fucking kînó, I think it very easily tops 3

Fuck yea nigga, its hard for me to rank my top 3 but its in my top 3 easily as you say. Really fuckin kino

>WELL DONE
Unlike your taste for sure:
>star wars 4-6 anywhere near 5/5
>episode 3 a 4/5
>brick 5/5
>perks 4/5
>battle royal 4/5
>super 8 4/5
>both noland and taranhacko highly rated
That is just the first page too. You can try and delete to save face, but I've got both accounts CSV saved. The answer is also yes I do, do it there but for a fee

Dude what? You think I care? You also think I use that shit? You're going through all this trouble for nothing? Lol autism is a hella thing, go to the doctor

H
O
W
E
V
E
R

Keep posting this

The studio vetoed Rowlings choice Terry Gilliam.

Nigga, think about it. They spell the shit straight out for you
>Dumbledore
>DUMBledore
>DUMB

what did Rowling mean by this?

Be honest all these HP threads, getting the most replies, we all love Harry Potter. It the comfiest shit ever

Sure. It's comfy if you frequent reddit and like to watch your girl play with other, nonwhite men's "wands" while casting their "expecta blacksonum" spells on her.

HP is /laidcore/ slytherin cuck

Dude was high 24/7 - he didn't have any idea what was going on, ever

hahaha!!

where did the movie imply that in the 2 minutes he appeared on-screen in total?

>implying they don't

>autism
also 4 is by far the best in the series

The way he caressed and seduced that boy?

He knew. He only wanted to traine his students.