Racism against whites

It does exist in the USA.

If you are a white from the South. You face discrimination from the Yankees and Left Coast. You have to work that much harder to overcome negative stereotypes.

Other urls found in this thread:

waronthehorizon.com/site/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off redneck

Georgia fag here. That's true but they'll learn one of these days.

FPBP

Is missouri southern?

Is the midwest the best America?

depends where in the state.

along the Mississippi river and the southern border region, it is.

Yes, that and he mountain west.

The coasts are full of libtards who hate their own race.

The south literally are traitors, and they are also full of retards regardless of skin color.

The Midwest has the best people and is the comfiest. The mountain west has slightly less friendly, slightly smarter people and GOAT scenery.

Middle America best america

>caring what yankunts and worst coasters think

It doesn't matter what the color of your skin is, complaining about being discriminated against makes you a cunt. No exceptions.

Idk, some people from the North like us pretty good. Granted, they're kinda the minority. If only we could set up an exchange system where those longing to be here could move down here and we could ship the scalawags north.

>being so irrelevant that college football is the #1 draw in the area
>amateur sports
>not even professional, fucking AMATEUR sports

>Middle America best america

you have to go back

Hehehe the Midwest is boring shits.

So I'm guessing you don't bitch about affirmative action then?

have fun with your niggers

Sippi fag here, fuck off the niggers only kill other niggers here because they know what will happen

I can deal with niggers, it's the obnoxious fucks from the North that I don't like.

Southern whites are barely smarter than groids

Texas chud here, totally racist but only because I have how messico fuck chuds operate. They can sit and spin on a tamale.

What?

Reverse racism is a term invented by the right wing Fox News outrage hit machine

Alabamafag here. I don't give a fuck what a bunch of yankee cucks think. I don't plan on moving out of the South, anyway.

waronthehorizon.com/site/

Florida here

If they hate it so much, why the fuck don't they stay up north?

Georgia here, I know, right?

So many damn California and NY plates on cars, around Atlanta.

Poor baby. Here, suck on momma's tit.

Louisiana here

I don't give a flying fuck what the left coast and Yankees think

blow me

New Yorkers are the fucking worst.

Cry me a river you nigger infested cunt.

>
Fuck you

Oklahoma-born, relocated to Georgia for college. I'd never be able to live anywhere were people weren't openly polite. I'd become a shut in

Furthest away i'd go is Arizona.

>he said as his piece of shit two bedroom apartment was 5 grand a month and can't buy any guns

Civil War 2.0 can't come soon enough :3

I don't give a shit what fags, niggers, and nu-males think of me. The fact that my existence makes them angry only makes me laugh.

ITT which turd is shinier

ahahahaha
the South doesn't GIVE A FUCK what yank and west coast tards think, we all look down on city-folk, skill-less fucking morons who don't know how to grow food, hunt, or fix shit
also they pay obscenely high rent to live like a fuckin rat

>live in affluent city in North Texas
>don't have to deal with niggers
>have to put up with Indians

I'm not sure if I'd rather have white black people and deal with Indians or deal with feral niggers and have the Indians disappear.

What do y'all think of New Jersey? South jersey is pretty similar to the south from what I hear.
t.New York/Jersey area

fpbp

This, southerners are basically just retarded midwesterners

>People hate us because we are white
No, people hate you because you are from the shittiest part of the country. Parts of the South are pretty much third world hellholes, I've seen people with rickets in the South. Who the fuck has rickets in the civilized world?

This

From what I've heard, NJ's coast is utter shit, but the rest is okay. I can't speak from personal experience, but a friend has been out that way on vacation.

Yankees are cucks who love putting Muslim and black jizz into their Starbucks. The South may have more blacks, but fuckin' a nigger here is an instant mark of shame. It was also illegal to marry a black person as a white until Loving v. Virginia in the 1960's.

I don't consider myself a yankee or a southerners.

Absolutely not, unless you like everyone being a meth addict and a backstabber.

These are literally the two WORST regions in America. You have to have a sub-average IQ to think these places are good. The Mountain West is like the third world.

Wait. There's a part of Mississippi that isn't considered the south? God, what else don't I know?

It's rationalization and denial as they toil about in their mud. The funniest part is that they're probably the ones constantly spamming about "nigger cock" and gay shit like that too; they're up to their necks in non-whites and loving it.

Or fuck a white girl that has fucked a nigger

Oops.
>inb4 reading comprehension!

>hating the mountain west

Colorado and Montana are objectively the best states in the U.S.

Well, Colorado used to be. It needs to Remove Californian transplants to reclaim that title.

That too.

Ya know, if Yankees hate nonwhites so much, then why are they voting repeatedly for a party that wants to bring more and more into the nation?

Being from the Midwest I can tell you in no uncertain terms that it is FULL to busting with niggers. In fact, southern California has less. MUCH. You really have to go to the south before you find a place with more niggers than the Midwest. We have Cincinnati, Cleveland, Chicago, and Detroit don't forget. Cincinnati has like two or three of the worst neighborhoods in the entire country.

No you don't, I've worked in NY, CA, WA, and parts of England. No one's cared that I was from the South and the only remotely rude thing they said was, "then why don't you have an accent?" That was it.

Actually, some English people asked why I didn't wear ropes around my feet and why my teeth are straight, but it was just banter

do you southerners think you're based? Every southerner is fucking cringey and stupid. please just secede

city people know better.

a city is a place of education, commerce, and military.

you ever see a fully grown adult eat with their utensils in a hamfisted way, like a 3 year old toddler? 99% chance that fucker lived all his life in a rural farming area.

ever see someone eat holding the utensils in a decent correct way? 99% chance that person grew up in a household that has some influence of city life and education: commerce, military, or academics. Military is usually prevalent, so habits are pushed to offspring.

the fucking cia and kgb used this as determining where people are from. even german soldiers in ww2 knew how to spot a spy by the way people hold utensils or sat down.

Hey man, I'm from NJ but have family in Florida. Drove down all the time and I love southerners. Everyone I met would be considered a saint up here, so nice. Sometimes you guys take it a bit slow for me but that's fine.

It true that's pretty crazy

Fuck em we got Publix.

Theres skills you pick up from both living areas that are valuable. I grew up in the rural Midwest and am able to self-sustain if it comes to it as a result.

However, I am now living in a major metropolitan area and have developed "city" skills as well, that are valuable to success in modern society. It's possible to have both.

Who let /hoc/ in here

>Publix

I moved to Georgia from Massachusetts for job reasons

Publix is the single redeeming quality of this shithole

the south practically doesn't even exist where i live, its like the internet thinks its still the early 1900s or some shit down here

TURBO RARE ULTRA MEGA PRIMO PEPE

>publix Pepe
>uncommon in any way

Visit Sup Forums some time

I'm from the Midwest and I have rickets (mildly). Bad parenting is pretty common here. Many parts of the Midwest look strikingly like former communist east Euro states.

>Yankees are humans who love putting big words and grammar into their fancy learnin books. The South has the majority of niggers and we gave many of them to you!, but fuckin' a nigger here is business as usual. Now listen to me romanticize and long for a former age that was over before I was born.
Sherman didn't use enough fire.

>Colorado and Montana are objectively the best states in the U.S.
Yeah, potheads and literally insane people with guns are great! The Bundy shit could have happened nowhere else but the West. It's exactly the sort of thing we've come to expect from you savages.
>We needa steal sum o dat land from the public so I can personally turn a profit on cattle ranching with it. Freedumb! This makes perfectly sense to my Chronic Wasting Disease and Brucellosis-addled mind.
The Rockies are full of the worst people in America. It even beats the South.

Na ain't gay

> I grew up in the rural Midwest and am able to self-sustain if it comes to it as a result.
only whites have access to that, usually land given from grandfather or grandmother. Anybody can learn to farm from reading a book or looking at YouTube.

>I am now living in a major metropolitan area and have developed "city" skills as well, that are valuable to success in modern society.
there are more important skills to be learned working in the city. Tolerance of diversity and ethics enable bridges to be made for trading and fraternal orders in case there is a shortage of resources. This is why racism is never good for both moral and business practices. There can be some Mexican that holds new research cures in a plant disease that just wipes the shit out of your crops next harvest. You don't want to call his family low life wet backs, if your resource depends on it.

Like i said, rural "skills" are nothing new. In fact aborigines have lived off the land for thousands of years.

better utensil use...?
you got me. I guess I'll move into the city and pay 10 times more rent per month for 10 times less square footage, and put up with insane traffic, noise, and prices

yep, different areas have biases. thats just life op.

Yeah good look finding a job out in Bible fuck county.

>Leaving Dixie

>hates the Midwest
>hates the south
>hates the mountain west
So which coast are you?

Shouldnt Cali and new Mexico and shit be south too?

>American geography

>there are more important skills to be learned working in the city. Tolerance of diversity and ethics enable bridges to be made for trading and fraternal orders in case there is a shortage of resources

Right, this is only a city skill. Learned in big metropolitan areas in the north

Kys

I live in the Midwest. Used to live in Florida back in the 80s when it was inhabitable by humans and I've visited California.

>The mountain west has slightly less friendly
Were friendly, but were really just sick of all the transplants

>Well, Colorado used to be. It needs to Remove Californian transplants to reclaim that title.
Were going to send them back user, were going to build a yuuuge dam and make california pay for it, make Colorado great again!

>Yeah, potheads and literally insane people with guns are great!
Glad your so triggered by my existence friend.

>The Rockies are full of the worst people in America
I'm glad you think this. Tell your friends.

KYS

>from Tennessee
>girlfriend is from Michigan
>visit her family
>they tell me how people in the south are supposed to be ignorant
>tell them i ride my horse to school
>they all believe me

The irony is too rich.

That's the South West you dumb paddy

Totally different cultural regions. The South is basically Africa and California is the most like Europe (or Mexico, depending on where you go) you're likely to find in America. They're very different.

>Were friendly
No, you're robotic lunatics. You are totally intolerant of anyone who isn't identical to you in your dumbass views, just like the Midwest.

Im leaving Dixie ASAP and I can trace my heritage to settlers who can to Georgia in the 1600s

I hate the weather, I want to live where it gets cold and its not swarming with you-know-whos

Good, the conditioning is working.

>Arkansas

Jesus

fuck a job, people just start small businesses, hustle, and swap stuff down here

>If you are a white from the South. You face discrimination from the Yankees and Left Coast. You have to work that much harder to overcome negative stereotypes.

Only if you open your mouth and let the retardation & sewage flow out of it while wearing a "rebel" flag and screaming NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER!

People who show up at work, on time, not drunk, put in a professional day's hard work ... nobody has any fucks to give where you come from. Start spewing off about "muh heritages!" and "day of the rope" and "race war NAO!" and people tend to send you ass packing.

Welcome to the Real World. You can always go back to your hillbilly mudshack and spackle your pick-up while drunk all week long and nobody will bother you. Just stay in your closet where you belong.

Native of North Carolina representing. I got out of that fucking racist shithole as soon as I could and don't miss me no fucking biscuits & grits for even one minute. Not one person I left behind, including my inbred mother & father, who I'd waste good piss in their mouth if their teeth were on fire.

>Meth cookies
Lel. Also, nobody eats fucking pirogis here. I don't know what the hell they're talking about.

florida best state

Get the fuck out of my state

Fucker, I don't see Louisiana or alabama changing their attitude about race anytime soon. See the fit that they threw over a flag?
The most prostegous colleges are not in the south except for Texas, but they're Mexico 2.0 and embrace the Tex Mex.

If the united states had a business deal with Arabs over oil, they would keep the south out if the loop so as to not fuck shit up.
>The rest of the states agree to trade with Iran as a new era of peace approaches
>The Confederate States bust in like a drunkard and just goes hick apeshit over the sight with white Supremacy playing in their fucked up heads
>Begins to spew stormfront forum comments while breathing heavily due to a obesity diet of grits and fried chicken
>Iran sees them as a red flag due to the welfare of education and health.
>Iran backs away and leaves
>The rest of the states beg Iran to come back saying the Confederates are not with them while arguing who wasn't watching the door during the meeting
>The Confederate states, in a autistic battle cry, yells "south will rise again!!!!"
>The rest of the states hang their head in shame
>"We should've not built that wall"
>"I wish Katrina came back"

Braindead coastdweller detected

>all this mountain west butthurt coming from ohio
suddenly it all makes sense

Whats the word for someone from ohio? Ohian? Ohiastanian?
I don't even know what to call you.

They believe you because your girlfriend rides a black stallion on the off season.

ITT edgy white tears

Tell me more about NC. It's one of the places I've considered moving to to get out of this shithole Ohio. The only reason I haven't moved yet is because everywhere is going to hell so fast that nowhere is really better and some places like the South or Mountain states are significantly worse.

The proper demonym for a person from Ohio is "prisoner" or "captive".

Sounds like he's an edgy "Le fuck my home state! Faggot." Most Ohioans I have met are bro-tier, as are Midwesterners.

Source: used to live in Indiana and interacted with Ohioans on a daily basis

>“He gasped when he saw the room bathed in the light of fifteen large candles. The Jacuzzi had rose petals scattered over the water. And I was sitting in it, reading Sigmund Freud.”

blacks after the war of northern aggression, were given free land taken from white land owners in the former CSA states.

free blacks in the rest of the country were doing just fine, doing the work that was considered beneath white Christians.

so many free blacks were barbers. That white men started growing beards. to show that they didn't patronize a black business. because barbering was not proper work for a white man.

>Fucker, I don't see Louisiana or alabama changing their attitude about race anytime soon. See the fit that they threw over a flag?

That wasn't in either one of those states, is this a b8 thread? Am I being b8'd?

>The south would reject an international trade deal

My meanwhile, in reality, an Alabama company already got permission to build a factory in Cuba and Airbus has a factory there as well.

Do you get out of your mom's basement at all? Unless your b8'ng it's hard to take someone who holds those opinions seriously