WIKILEAKS: BILL MURRY BEING FORCED TO PROMOTE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS ON PENALTY OF PRISON

>In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8
huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-murray-new-ghostbusters-endorsement_us_57596b95e4b00f97fba75a71
infowars.com/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=4uq2f-5qgXE
imgur.com/a/7ftuJ
youtu.be/w3ugHP-yZXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is Bill Murry such a sexist bros? I mean come on.

that pic made me lol you fucking homo cuck

There is no depth to which these scumbag sjw assholes will not sink.

Are they going to pull a Cosby on him if he didn't promote the garbage?

Now I wonder what Cosby said no to.

>Steinberg

Every goddamn time

(((((Steinberg, David)))))

How does Sony still exist?

"litigation" in this context refers to "lawsuits"; they're saying they'll sue him -- not "criminal". He cant be sent to prison over this.

sue him for what?

busted

For not shilling their shitty movie. They know its going to be a huge flop so they want someone with name recognition to endorse it so maybe it'll break even.

>Steinberg
>Yankelevits

Probably something in his contract when he made a appearance in the movie.

If anything we need go after these fucking kikes and expose this blatant crap.

>(((Steinberg)))

Is this an anti-Semitic comment? This would help me for filling out my investigative research.

Gas yourself, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8

Probably the same thing Dave Chappelle said no to.

poor bastard...

Holy fucking fuck

You can literally see in his face that hes being forced to do this.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/bill-murray-new-ghostbusters-endorsement_us_57596b95e4b00f97fba75a71

Could Sup Forums make this big and save the man?

infowars.com/contact/

:,^(

It will cause more harm than good if we go that route...

Its almost like you want to see Murray get Cosby'd.

just let it be.

Also wondering what they could possibly sue him for?

Murray is a depresso with drinking and drug issues. This should end well.

Just outside of the frame is a )ew pointing a handgun at Bill

Wearing a dress?

Poor bastard. He doesn't deserve this. These kikes need to pay.

>These clips are usually taken from the best scenes of the movie

This shit's gonna suck, hard. Poor Bill Murray.

There was probably some stipulation in the prior Ghostbusters contract where he agreed to be apart of any future advertising for the officially licensed franchise.

...Which could explain why exactly they kept the same name, rather than calling it a reboot....

Think about it, for a minute—that sounds fairly safe, if you imagine that back then, they probably never would've imagined this abortion of an idea would have ever been forced, a couple of decades later. So I'm sure it seemed reasonable at the time.

I know, its sad and frustrating to see a man go through shit like that. But if there is enough coverage of it, it would be almost impossible for Sony or the media to cover up. However like you pointed, there's that risk that he could end up like Cosby.

>that scene from the movie

FUCK DUDE LIKE HOLY SHIT DUDE THIS SHIT IS FUCKING AWFUL
THESE NASTY KIKES NEED TO STOP SHITTING OUT THESE REBOOTS SO SOON AFTER THE CLASSIC ORIGINALS IM SUPRISED THEY HAVENT REDONE CASABLANCA TO INCLUDE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FAGS AND NIGGERS WITH TWERKING

He looks defeated

Expose it any way you can. They can only pull this shit if people don't speak up.

Damn, you can see the pain in his face.

Bill Murray makes me so fucking wet

>huffpo has an article titled Bill Murray Ends All Fears About The New 'Ghostbusters' Movie
I don't think there's been any fear, only certainty on one end and delusion on the other.

He can be sued for not following through with his contract from the original ghostbusters movie. That's not going to harm him since he's following through. It will however harm the movie when fans realize Murray is being FORCED to advertise for a remake that he HATES for a film that he once starred in.

49°15'33"N 5°24'30"E

gotdamn gurl

If Bill starts talking shit about ghostbusters Sony/hollywood will have him Cosby'd to make everyone think hes a piece of shit whos opinion is invalid.

perfect slit, timestamp please

For reals though. This movie is going to fucking blow

This movie is going to be so beyond garbage, it probably will destroy the entire franchise.

All over "but muh womyn represent in movies!"

I haven't been so certain of anything in years.

POOR BILL

JEWS PULLING THE STRINGS

SAD!

>This movie is going to be so beyond garbage, it probably will destroy the entire franchise.

what like ghosterbusters II didn't do that already?

Welcome to Sup Forums summerfags. Go kill yourselves

this is from 2013. come on guys

Who ya gonna call?

Not this bitch..

Shit may not work. We don't have enough people to make this work.

It was worse than "cringeworthy", I noticed my frown actually sink in sadness and in grief.

May the virtue signaling saps that see it to "combat misogyny" feel their betrayal of art, the craft of film and comedy, on a deep, existential level.

timestamp?

kek

Been here for years I have other shit to do other than memorize everything off this image board.
Your pride over not being a *summerfag* is woefully depressing as you're on /pol

what is her complaint?

What is it?

>Been here for years
I would bet good money that's a lie.

(((Steinberg)))

Yup, there's the summerfags

youtube.com/watch?v=4uq2f-5qgXE

ok puddi

imgur.com/a/7ftuJ

Holy fuck. That thing ate the Stay Puft Marshmellow man.

I can't fucking wait for it.

Its going to suck so fucking hard, I wanna see how they turn it around so its not the studio or actors faults, and its somehow all 'CIS WHITE MENZ'

Seriously though, their uniforms are shit, the proton packs look horrendous...the cgi ghosts...Ssssshit. How can an industry manage to go backwards? I remember seeing the library ghost for the first time, I was terrified...even now, she's a scary bitch.

The new ghostbusters feels like they took the ghosts from the cartoon, made them less scary, and threw em in a live action movie.

Quit talking about ghostbusters

This is a shill post trying to advertise their shit movie

Sage this jew bullshit

So is there nothing we could really do about it?

>newfag detected

Laugh about it

Hollywood has turned into even more of a racket than it used to be. Nowadays it's just rich people giving money to their friends and supporters. At least back then you'd have some people trying to make good with what they had.

3 days :^)

I'm having a great time on google images finding the old ghosts vs new ghosts. Having more fun than watching the new movie, thats for sure.

merely an acknowledgment of coincidence

really makes you think, huh?

>shill post
>post is about how Hollywood is screwing over and blackmailing Bill Murray

What a disgusting man. He would rather go to prison than support women? What the fuck?

Word is already out, the official trailer has 250k thumbs ups, but 870k thumbs downs.
youtu.be/w3ugHP-yZXw

Jesus didn't die for this.

EYO YO

I IS LOOKIN FA A MAN Y'ALL

SHEEEEEEEIT

No its not

Its advertisement, I've seen it before in the next month this shit will be spammed 20 times a day....By bots, they paid to do it. Sage if you have to comment

T
H
I
S H I T

>How has no one done what I just did?

He dumped the spice he was smuggling for her.

>Its advertisement

Hollywood kikes on record plotting to blackmail one of Americas greatest Comics to push their SJW movie.

Sure its advertisement bro. This one really got you scraed huh?

>Steinberg, David: Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public

They should have listened lol

and wikipedia lists the trailer as the 9th most downvoted video ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos

>while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public

This is the typical calculated, practical, cold blooded kike way of life.

They don't care about ethics or morality at all.

They are only interested in the risk/reward ration. If they think it's a good move (good expected value), they don't care at all who is suffering under their actions.

If it makes practical sense to them, it's fine.

breach of contract

>that list

stop promoting alex jones

dumbass faggot

>chimp
>fat pig
>would bang professor if she wasnt leftist
>sjw swine

poor bill. oh well, somehow i feel like he will try to denounce trump before november.

A lot of role offers to actors require them to promote the film brand after its production. they probably got him tied to cobtracts with recent and new projects that he has to cooperate with Sony on promoting their other products (including films), or in order to still receive royalties from the first films.

Not uncommon for actors to get forced into doing, especially for unrelated products. Not a new tactic with Sony -- I'm pretty sure they were the ones that tom hanks had to unetjuastically promote some unrelated product of theirs' at some tech reveal conference, and it craps out which he starts getting pissed off and passively insulting them.

Now some of you might ask why doesn't he fight it. that is the actual threat, if he fights them, he fights them out of pocket is something will take years and potentially cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars. if you think Sony cares about spending their own money on doing something so petty, remember they are the same people that blew near a billion dollars on the Spider-Man reboot.

This is the video of tom hanks btw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ngf6hMWSmFA
I forgot he didn't even start blatantly mocking them or insulting them for anything breaking down or something, but did it immediately as he got on stage as a huge "fuck you". Take note, Bill Murray.