So now it's confirmed he's starting a network what kind of television shows will he air?

So now it's confirmed he's starting a network what kind of television shows will he air?

kino shows

24/7 stream of him watching Ivanka take the BJS (Big Jewish Schlong)

a tv network is what cucks said he would do if he lost

Dubs watch

Starring me

>tfw he'll make mad dough as President
it makes me feel queasy that there's really no separation between his business and Presidency

This isn't even that bad of an idea... if it focuses on Trump during his time in office. It will give it some transparency we're not used to seeing. Granted it might be heavily edited and slanted, but still.

we already have cspan

CNN was basically the 24/7 Trump channel during the election. Fuckers got him elected and still haven't realized it

I'm sure the ratings and dosh were worth it.

Hoping he does another season of The Apprentice in the White House.

are americans really this stupid?
ive been reading some articles where they're now blaming Russia for false news...like dont they check sources and double check what they read?
How can one blame the media when you can directly to the source and see what their positions are?
I dont get it

>might be heavily edited

you can bet your ass it would be.

The 24 hour news cycle was a mistake. It's not about checking facts or sourcing claims, it's about filling as much time as possible and getting as many big stories as possible.

what do you think user?

the average american is an idiot. there are plenty here and abroad who take advantage of that with glee.

You know how Obama has a YouTube channel to get his message out? Old folks don't use the internet, this is Trump's solution. Man, the way this motherfucker played the media was a spectacle to witness

Once the 24/7 news channels realized they could get away with blatantly lying to the public for huge ratings do you think they'd ever go back?

yes it will be a blueprint for future presidential candidates to follow

problem isn't the just the news networks lying it's that no one can distinguish what's actually news. the biggest tipping point was people thinking Daily Show and the like were real news. Hell Huffington post is considered a news site when all it is is a collection of blog post. Writing a blog doesn't make you a reporter but everyone thinks it does. The line between opinion and news is so blurred it makes 20/20 vision look like 20/2000

Independence Day 24 hours a day with Armageddon and The Patriot on weekends.

Throw in airforce one for good measure.

Holy fuck this is awesome

It's like Roosevelt's fireside chats.

THIS is how to maintain government transparency, right fucking here

Not really, when future candidates come along TV and all TV watchers who can't use the net will have already croaked.

Neo nazi propaganda and ads that further his brand. Also he's a narcissist so a lot of documentaries big noting himself and more propaganda that will make the Trumps a new dynasty of monarchs in America.

You're crazy. This will be another way for him to control your way of thinking.

who wants to be a millionaire

>trump thinking anything he says isnt important enough and needs to be cut / edited out.
Nah i think it will be straight raw footage.

A 24/7 stream of Mel Gibson ranting about everything.
It will be glorious.
Dubs confirm

"Fake news" is the new boogeyman they're trying to use to get sites they disagree with like Breibart and Infowars shut down so the plebs will have no choice but to get all their information from (((them))) during the next election cycle.

And no, they don't check anything, they just post clickbait as fast as they can to get as much advert money as possible, then edit the articles later if they get in too much trouble for being blatantly wrong.

We neeed loud, dramatic music and 10 different shots of the same 2 people staring at each other in shows about cooking and flipping houses.

Yes, many of us are that stupid.

that was only if he lost

Gassing Kikes, hosted by Boxxy/Catie Wayne.

>It's the Banter Hour, with me, Barron Trump!

This. If trump was truly anti establishment he would've never gotten coverage.

Around the clock reading of shitposts

The Ron Paul treatment.