youtube.com/watch?v=hmMfESCPWY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS

Better at what.

>Be Asian Man
Okay

KEK

Yeah, date an autist like this instead

GOD, my huge cock NEEDS to be pounding that mouthpussy as she looks up and my balls slap her chin.

I have a respectable chinese girlfriend who was a virgin before i got to her, undoubtedly isnt interested in cheating, wants children and a strong home, wants to be a housewife, doesnt drink or do drugs at all, says i can be king of the home, lets me do what ever i want and never nags me for being with friends, hot as shit, smart as shit, is one of the 3 genuinely funny girls ive ever met, will age like a bottle of whine like all asian women

asian woman are wife tier mate, so are white women, just not as many per capita compared to the chinkets

So is this going to evolve into an Asian QT thread?

Oh i definitely would.

ohgodno

>Implying you could

I want to fucking stomp that bitch's face into the ground until she's scrambled braindead meat. I bet she's a fucking liberal too with the easiest fucking life every because betas bend over backwards to serve her. She should be fucking brutally raped and tortured and dehumanized. Fuck.

Nice contact lenses.

to say no would be lie

they the best

No.

but they are

He said would, not will, you incompetent fucktard.

To say no would imply strong Homoerotic tendencies

Those are her real irises famalam

again no
I wouldn't manage to keep it in, part now... god "luremusa" that is y ou know when they tease you and you don't get any... juts because they want to get to fucking control you or load up your balls to the point they fucking bust

phew.... man I need to get laid

nah

I pick asian women.

ouchie
OUCHIE

But could you lay the 7-9/10 Asian QT?
You probably could if you go to Asia.

Women here love Nordics who are tall, fit and
decent looking (AKA no tattoos/piercings or any
other form degeneracy)

damnit it's 5:11 now and my groin scratches... damnit gonna dream like a fucking teenager.. party this week, sure kill then..

but your country is not degenerate with trannies and shit like that right? I seriously don't go places like Thailand because of shit like that everywhere

No but we have a considerable population of
benign bizarrely docile Muslims who love the
White Men
>Would you fertilize this lonely Asian QT?

they only seem better at the moment because of the current state of white women culturally.

now this is a professional facebook ego whore.

>she
>her

I want to find my self one of my own, it's time to settle and start being more responsible. Getting uncle kids faster than the wind here, so it's time for me too.

But yeah there are tons of really hot east asian woman no denying it and would fuck 10/10 tons of them. It's fucking tempting you know to visit.
Actually know the culture, I wish I did early in my 20ies, but you know studies and shit.

Something tells me too when it is this massive baby dropping as it is now, that I'm living in the danger zone... one of these chicks gets to see a baby, and they all drop, hook up and "oh no don't mind that condom, I'm on the pill it's ok"... sneaky women, that's how they catch you when you have hauled them in. Then you are theirs permanently, beautiful really, women are damn sneaky aaah I love them still.

Men are always honest and direct
They scheme and get what they want, and gah says the oposite of whate they want 50% of the tyme

TBQH ending up with an east asian would not be an issue for me at all, I was almost in one once, but she was a bit to fucked up. Vietnameese

this
>89% plastic/makeup/contact lenses/glue to open up the eyes
>"hurp smith san, my hobbies are watching tv, shopping and sleeping am i interesting? :3"
>"if you dont make $250 000 a month, dont even talk to me"
>have little to no sexual experience, its like fucking a robot
>squeals like a fucking butchered pig
>entire body is whiteish BUT HER FUCKING VAGINA IS BLACK HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?
>vagina hair...EVERY-WHERE
>disgusting teeth
>"teehee hurr im so motherfucking shy, that means that 99.99% of the time YOU will have to take initiative at the time of fucking and i hope you dont get tired of that"

ahahahaha what the absolute fuck

are they hammering something into place

All of those things are either not really bad or attributes more applicable to Koreans.

autism.

my irl waifu is a half-asian so i can run down through this list thinking about her cousins

>89% plastic/makeup/contact lenses/glue to open up the eyes

For most Asians yea, its embarrassing. They look better with chink eyes

>"hurp smith san, my hobbies are watching tv, shopping and sleeping am i interesting? :3"

trueee. but you forgot studying

>"if you dont make $250 000 a month, dont even talk to me"

true

>have little to no sexual experience, its like fucking a robot

usually true, they suck at sex

>squeals like a fucking butchered pig

ok idk

>entire body is whiteish BUT HER FUCKING VAGINA IS BLACK HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?

the world may never know

>vagina hair...EVERY-WHERE

nothing wrong with that if she trims it

>disgusting teeth

they do have weird shaped teeth

>"teehee hurr im so motherfucking shy, that means that 99.99% of the time YOU will have to take initiative at the time of fucking and i hope you dont get tired of that"

the bigger problem is that they are physically shallow and they dry out quickly

Taiwan, Japan, Singapore and maybe some
parts of Mainland China are the way to go if you
want conservative feminine women who want
families.

>Vietnamese
As Expected

im talking about attitude and yes these things apply to chinese/japanese and korean whores.
sure you can plaster this entire thread with big tits asian girls, but those are only fucking pictures featuring models, lets talk average and what goes on deeper than a fucking picture

went on a trip to japan for 6 months for a college course
they are materialistic as absolute fucking shit
they are boring and bland as fuck
the sex was fucking awful it was like fucking a plastic flat board that barely moved and screaming as if it was being murdered
their humor is beyond retarded, even lower than child humor i felt so trapped and bored in the first 3 months

>mfw some beta cuck tries to justify having to resort to a trisomy-21

Yeah I would agree that western women are hotter but they're also more degenerate. As an abstinent male I feel like there would be more Asian women willing to date me compared to white women.

I'm not your man you fucking faggot
And I fuck whomever I want beta homo

that's okay

just look for that one in a million
youtube.com/watch?v=hmMfESCPWY8

women are shit everywhere

>tfw feel when i will never be an asian who sticky rice inside a white pussy

I like them because they seem cute and stupid and they themselves like to perpetuate this. I'm not obsessed with asian people but I do find them interesting. Much more so than spics, niggers and even other Europeans.

at least a logical adult backs me up. i went there thinking my dream became true. i crashed so fucking hard. the best thing i got out of there were some cool friends, but thats it. friends as in this average guy and his average gf that took me to a hospital when i got really sick and some idiot that turned out to be just so much fun trying to be american / latin american spewing all the time words like "hola" and "heeeey babyyyyy"
but in the waifu / sex department....i left that place like an empty man after hooking up with 4 girls my age.

AHAHAHHAH

That is a god damn trap. I wouldn't expect a taco to know the difference.

>Kike
>White

Nice try

Asians will never rice inside a white or an asian

Meanwhile, every white chads and white betas are milking every asian petite pussies

what is going on here?

>she

That is Japan for you, the most socially-awkward country in the whole damn Asia continent

probably one of those Russian manlet surgeries to attempt to extend the length of their legs

They wear a brace on one leg at a time that has metal spokes coming out of their legs.

Even better, I'd fuck his tight, virgin sissy whiteboi boipuccy too.

Looks painful, desu~

ewww

We Need a Wall.....and we need to build it quickly.....

>my irl waifu is a half-asian so i can run down through this list thinking about her cousins
Did you fuck her cousins before marrying her?

I want a daughter. I don't give a fuck about you autists and your lonely lifestyle.

its so frustrating when youre tryna bust a nut and shes literally trying to wiggle away from you while whining about how its too deep, hurts, etc unless you give them 15 minutes of foreplay, and dont expect too last very long before she literally dries out

sexy in hentai, annoying as hell in real life. like wtf. its insulting but they really cant help it

asian waifus are low-tier in terms of sex appeal

>that
>white

God Americans are fucking stupid

Let see the average asian girl my age would have had less partners and they still act like girls. The average white girl my age has a triple digit number of partners and is already beginning to age horribly.

that escalated way too quickly
i only wanted her to lose a tooth dammit~

>I want a daughter.
>Vietnam
what for? so you can brutally rape her daily or to sell her to some russian pedo/prostitutes ring? fuck off slit eyed snake

Stay awake from Asian christian conservative qts you white devils

shit, i personally tried this corn on drill stuff, because it is popular within chiks.

all i can say is it's a waste of good corn because most of the grains fly away and only a few is possible to be eaten.

Of course

>whining about how its too deep, hurts
This so fucking much. I got tired by this shit with the fourth girl so I just fucking rammed it inside her not giving a fuck about her squealing. I'm pretty sure it was considered rape but fuck it, I was leaving in a couple of weeks.

Heeere we go again

Uzbek girls are insanely hot. But i can't get into typical Asians. I have no idea why.

I just fucked a Viet. She loves my BWC. Thoughts?

also how did she pulled out so much hair and yet not scream/bleed or cry?

>Christian
>English-educated
>Will never be Chinese
>May or may not Hate their own race for being 'pagans'/heathens
>Wants you to convert
>May be Full of angst
>May be full of SJW bullshit

No, please have all the Christfags you want

What a fucking waste of a get

I'm already christian. Already had sluts throw themselves at me but rejected them all

because it doesnt hurt that bad

like getting waxed i imagine

>Be Buddhist
>Every Christian girl that I had relationship with
>Wants me to go to church with her every Sat/Sun
>Wants me to convert or break up
>Her parents wants me to convert
>Skip church, given the silent treatment
>Pussy Privileges revoked

Phew, lad

Haha ok Leaf

>tfw chatting up christian singapore qt

how did you know

> I just fucking rammed it inside her not giving a fuck

ahahaha ive done that to my poor gf once, made her cry

but yea its infuriating. so overrated. buyer beware

Send them over (only if they are virgin)

Christian doesn't mean virgin. I had catholic girls telling me how they wanted me to fuck them. Disgusting as fuck

>not converting for the one true religion

we've all sinned

That is a name full of angst.
Be wary, American

>Implying you wouldn't

>he doesnt know Catholics are the one true religion
sad

>t. Hombre qui practicar Santeria

Have you ever smelled a Chinese girl ACTUALLY from China? The reek like spoiled fish and rotten seaweed.

When people say they like Asians, they really mean Japanese or Asian/ white mix.

I didn't. Immediately cut contact with them.

Although being virgin is not a hard and fast rule (we all have sinned) I would greatly prefer to have a virgin especially since I have been saving myself

you need a SE asian hoe

they are dirty as fuck but also very real in bed

Your religion, not mine.
The New Testament is the story of the Christian people.
The old Testament is the story of the Jewish people
The Quran is the saga of the Arabic nomads

It is not the story of my people.
That would be the DaodeJing.
It would be a fucking shame to give up thousand years of culture to a newfag

Shock

Catholicism calls for all of us to become saints you ignorant fuckhead.
Faith is our greatest dogma besides the sacraments, that's why we are able to bypass the corrupt Christian Church and his betraying Pope. Any Christian will suck the current Pope's cock, but a true Catholic will spit on the current one because he has betrayed our Church, the Lord and the Gospels

>Virgin
>Single Attractive Christian QT

Pick one

WHAT DOES LOVE WITH A WOMAN LIKE THIS FEEL LIKE? I CANNOT IMAGINE PLS HELP

but I don't want to kill myself

It feels like being gay for Rowan Atkinson with a copious amt of whoring

Probably awful

She seems like a narcissistic cunt

>WOMAN
the faggots wont stop coming to this board will they?