Why are manlets allowed in sports?

Why are manlets allowed in sports?

Why are you so insecure you have to make threads like this three times a day?

For their superior center of gravity.

Aren't sportsmen supposed to be role models? Or, at the very least, good at their position? Unless you're a jockey, being a manlet is useless.

>being a manlet is useless
>altuve literally plays in the same league than judge
I'm not sure if this is the power of american education or if you are just baiting.

they usually aren't. Altuve is the one manlet who learned though.

this. It's why manlets can make good running backs

because being a lanklet is only useful in one sport and detrimental in everything else in life

>6'1"
>5'11"

The only sports where being a manlet is a disadvantage are basketball, hockey,and combat sports involving striking.

Combat sports have weight classes for a reason, that will give manlets a fair field while putting lanklets at a disadvantage

Except manlets have a shorter reach which puts them at a decisive disadvantage

which won't help at all when he can brush off your taps and work his way in with superior muscle mass and a lower center of gravity to deliver it with

If a manlet can play your "sport", it isn't a real sport for REAL strong men.
Such as:
- soccer (flopball)
- boreswing
- cricket

The mere fact that manlets exist and will continue existing proves you wrong. Just saying.

Depends some of them can work it to their advantage(like Tyson, who even had a below average reach for his height)

Wow Altuve is a so fucking manlet god damn...

*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

also Sup Forums, would you rather be a 5'5 with a 9 inch cock, or a 6'8 with a 3.5 inch cock?

In basketball you have Isaiah Thomas and Spud Webb, in hockey you have Marcel Dionne, in American football you have Maurice Jones Drew. Sports have short players.

the only people who make manlet threads are:

1) insecure lankets
or
2) manlets who are projecting

which one are you OP?

>1.7
>94kg of actual muscle

damn he'd be a bitch to wrestle down. I have a 1.58 100+ kg friend and he is literally impossible to grab around and even if I manage I can't bulge him (I'm 1.84 85kg)

Why do Americans seem to obsess over this kind of stuff? Seriously, its always either "manlets" "cuckold" or "blacked". What is their problem?

The small minds learns through labels.
> T. Macaco.

I made a typo. I truly deserve the "macaco" label now.

>Aren't sportsmen supposed to be role models?
LOL only to colossal fucking betas and losers

>hockey
not since '05 bud

Lack of culture promotes extremism, aggressiveness and degeneracy in every way

almost always DYEL insecure lanklets or unimaginitive trolls