Who was the best character in Deadwood and why was it E. B. Farnum?

Who was the best character in Deadwood and why was it E. B. Farnum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zOhCH0U_B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A QUAGMIRE OF PISS AND BULLSHIT

but thats not wild bill or charlie utter, you cocksucker

He was a fucking idoit.
Everyone knows that Al is the best character.

Could you have been born, Richardson? And not egg-hatched as I’ve always assumed?… I’d like to use your ointment to suffocate you.

>charlie utter

How the fuck did he keep a straight face?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zOhCH0U_B0

Deadwood had the cream of the crop in terms of actors.

based al, mcshane is godly in everything. i cant wait to see him in american gods.

Wild Bill was in the show for like three episodes. Watch Deadwood again and tell me E.B isn't the best character in the show with the best rants.

Ellsworth ;_;

The show is so fucking great except for the lesbian cowgrill

Ywn teach Trixy to play the Jewish piano

nah bro, e.b. was forever annoying as shit, i hated his ramblings

San Francisco cocksucker!

>tfw Trixie will never flash her pussy at you and shoot you in the shoulder

SWEGGIN COCKSUCKA

not that user but wild bill was definitely runner up in terms of presence during the first season. his death hurt the show a lot. honestly i feel they shouldve just homogenized wild bill with bullocks character and run wild with the show. all sticking to reality gave us was 25 minutes of calamity jane every episode

he was a good worm character. you were supposed to hate his pontificating rationalizing of his own behavior. he was a puke and hoping for his comeuppance was a reason to watch t. david milch

SWEDGIN

>there will never be a show this good ever again

just make the fucking movie already

COCKSACKAH

this desu, and find a role for jdm to play, he was great in that western he did w mads

Why didn't Al just kill Alma

Because then her claim would fall to the next in line in her family.

You know watching Westworld, I like it but the look of the town is just total shut compared to the raw realistic look of every single scene in Deadwood. They must have poured money and hard work into that show, and yeah there really will be nothing with production values like that again. Look at GoT, started off decent and goes downhill with CGI shortcuts every season.

does westworld fill the void left by deadwood for anyone else? i tried to watch westworld, but its doesnt give me those same feelings so i dropped it

It's a different kind of show entirely. I don't watch Westworld for its western elements, I watch it for the sci-fi elements.

You anti-GoT neckbeards are so fucking delusional

charlie was underrated

>you're a neckbeard if you recognize the drop in quality in Game of Thrones after season 3
interesting theory

favorite moments? makes me smile everytime, al having to scrub blood off his own floor and bitching all the while.

no because deadwood is masterfully written drama by a degenerate genius and westworld is a dertivative piece of shit written by talentless hack fraud

tom riding his bike through town

al the dying reverend

tolliver and stubbs killing those kids

Don't they use the deadwood set for westworld?

The sets don't look anything alike.

>westworld
they might aswell call it edgeworld, cause thats all that show has. nihilism and hate.

>be a moron
>become mayor

Life imitates art.

the camp was illegal, they were just appointing provisional placeholders to keep the peace until it was annexed and proper elections were held. it was funny he wanted to be mayor

william sanderson's dialogue stands out as the most verbose, flowery and pretentious above everyone else besides calamity jane and maybe cy tolliver and several scenes where he tries to sound educated show that he is not nearly as much as he tries to sound.