GRANATE or BESCHISSEN WORDEN?

GRANATE or BESCHISSEN WORDEN?

What will it be for Buyern?

You decide.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/archiert1/status/881825452758888448
youtube.com/watch?v=cFPUqXrztS8
sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/hoeness-ueber-goretzka-tolisso-kimmich-und-nationalmannschaft-52421296.sport.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

out of all the players from both u21 and confed cup squads, there was only one from (1) buyern. are they, dare I say it, finished?

Does "wir sind beschissen worden" mean, in any interpretation, something like "we were shat on"?

Literally yes, figuratively it's something like "We wuz robbed".

wir sind beschissen worden = we got screwed

I got the screwed/robbed connotation, but it didn't stop surprising me that he said something that had such a literal meaning. If someone had said the equivalent ("nos cagaron") here, we wouldn't have heard the end of it.

man, before he got injured, the word was out that Lautaro Martinez was going to Bayern Munich

but he's injured now for 3 months, maybe he was the granate?

I suppose that's why it became a meme here.

>Rummenigge gets shat on
>Joachim Low sniffs his own ass
>Now Can gets his bumhole fingered
Sensing a theme here

iirc most traditional german swear words are scatological, so it isn't as vulgar/weird as it sounds to us. i'm not a native speaker so i might be wrong.

Funny, I know some German and didn't know that. On the other hand, swear words in Spain are mostly scatological ("I shit myself in the milk", "I shit myself in your mother"), which is not something shared by other Spanish speaking countries and always strikes us as odd and nasty.

we see what we want to see

It's still a rather brash choice of words. You wouldn't expect a guy in Kalle's position to use that expression in a public statement. It's funny because it shows how butthurt he was.

I think Argentina does this too, 'me cago en la hostia'. Fucking madmen

Wtf happened in 2007? My guess is 2 girls 1 cup

>pooplar

"we were scammed"

but by adding IM WAHRSTEN SINNE DES WORTES (best translated to "literally") he makes it sound like someone really took a crap on them.

goooooooooooooooooooood merning

maybe they were literally crapped on, who knows.

Yes yes good morning.

Seems like Julian "Mit Stolz und Leidenschaft bis 2018" Draxler wrote "Leon muss bleiben" under Goretzka's Instagram post... ROFL... Neini, how does it make you feel that your club became the laughing stock of your - safe to say - former talents?

He was just really pissed as they were robbed by the ref

hello is this /granate/ a.k.a. /beschissen/?

I thought kimmich was a good boy, why was he such an angry little cunt this match?

Objectively speaking, all Buyern players are scummy.

Apparently Muller put him up to it, said he would only be allowed to take Lahms place if he called Vidal a Nigger in an international final, it's a Bayern right of passage thing

Chile is pretty big on riling up their opponent, with the whole "finger in bum thing" and stuff

That was at the end of the game. Kimmich was full cunt mode since the beggining. And can looked like he enjoyed it, the finger went in and he assumed the position

Rüdiger rapping
mobile.twitter.com/archiert1/status/881825452758888448

West Brom have signed 20 year-old Chinese forward Yuning Zhang and promptly sent him on loan with Werder Bremen for the next two seasons.

Heiko Westermann to Austria Wien the next two years.

is he a glanate?

Heiko Westermann is still playing?
Why?

money

He should make an album with Iggy Azalea
youtube.com/watch?v=cFPUqXrztS8

The Austria always signs old farts to play CB, but only half of those signings actually work out. For every Bak you have one Vukojevic who can't be arsed to play well and would rather spend his time fucking Viennese sluts.

>getting paid tons of money to live a healthy life in Hamburg, Amsterdam and Vienna

Not shabby

rly meks u think

>Mit einem Marktwert von 25 Millionen Euro ist der deutsche Nationalspieler Antonio Rüdiger gemeinsam mit dem Niederländer Kevin Strootman drittwertvollster Spieler im aktuellen AS Rom-Kader. Wie internationale Medien am Samstag übereinstimmend berichteten, könnte der 24-Jährige in diesem Sommer zugleich zweitteuerster Abgang in der Klub-Historie der Italiener werden. Demnach hat der FC Chelsea ein Angebot in Höhe von 38 Millionen Euro (inklusive Boni) für den Innenverteidiger hinterlegt.
>paying 38000000mil€ for Rüdiger
top wew.
On a different note. Why is Roma selling half of
their squad?

I guess Monchi is working his magic somehow. Good price to get for Rüdiger as you say, so let's see what they spend it on.

>bantermark

FFP probably, I think they didn't get the memo that Italian clubs can ignore FFP.

kys

how rude

are we back on autosage?

test

:'(

back to the dirtmund thread then

okay

no

any update on the Naby Keita to Liverpool situation?

Only thing this man is signing right now is the €1000 Moët bill

Why is he holding the same shirt he's wearing?
Why not give him the away shirt or just make him turn the shirt around so it shows the back with his name and number.

This picture makes zero sense to me.

They expected him to come casually dressed, he showed up in full kit. Classic Terry.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i eneded up being wasted as fuck during the tour de france live watching from the balcony

>tfw die Wölfe supporter
>tfw bought young Granaten after Allofs almost got us relegated with his shit mercenary transfers
I'm really really positive about this season compared to last year's shitfest

JUST

>altach made 700k profit on donovan
looks not good

>mfw Austria got #HW4 instead
Just give us the triple already, lads

>Austria got #HW4 instead
what do you mean by this?

Goodbye Granaten:
sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/hoeness-ueber-goretzka-tolisso-kimmich-und-nationalmannschaft-52421296.sport.html

>not knowing Heiko Westermann
heh

>caring about the viola
lmao dude!!

>Altach
At least you didn't choose SK Reddit Wien

>Ricardo Rodríguez
>18mil
how did milan get him this cheap?

Allofs-tier marketing strategy plus he wanted to go

GRANATE!