Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uAuXdCg6e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

electrical infetterence

/thread

I was a groupie once ama

which member has the biggest member

Surprisingly Andy...

I saw MC Ride at a concert once. He seemed to know who I was and said "hey, thanks for all the support" and just walked away after that. Cool guy.

who are you?

t. Antoine Fantoine

is andy real

No. Of course not.

I saw Andy in a grocery store in LA today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Andy trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Stefan at the mall the day Hot Head was released (a few hours prior, actually). He was dressed in a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black shoes and a white shirt which was visible under the jacket which was only partially zipped up. Dude was maybe 5'8" or 5'9" and significantly more heavyset than I remember. I expected him to be taller based on his live performances but he must wear really tall boots under his jeans when on stage.

He got in line at the pizza joint and ordered a slice of cheese pizza, then proceeded to sit down a few tables across from me, facing away. He pulled out his black smartphone and started watching a youtube video, I think it was footage of a factory or warehouse. Someone started yelling "FUCK FUCK FUCK" before the video abruptly ended. He giggled and then stood up, walked over to the trash can and threw away his pizza without ever having touched it.

I'm not sure if it was Zach, but after Stefan left, a tall skinny white guy in a white shirt with long, brownish-goldish hair began frantically looking for someone. He paced back and forth between various restaurants shouting incomprehensible babble before something caught his eye and he ran in the same direction Stefan went. He may have been tasked with keeping an eye on Stefan to make sure he didn't injure himself during a bulimia induced trance because I think both went to the restroom.

Mr. Grips is a very strange person.

I recently found out Stefan Burnett, now of the popular band 'Death Grips' was my swim coach at a central Texas YMCA about 10-12 years ago. I know it was him because of the tattoos, only he didn't have as many back then. His hair was like a half-fro and his beard was much patchier than it is now. I'd go to his class every Sunday until one day he cancelled and they didn't have a replacement. He was back the next week, but he kept skipping every other week or so until he just didn't show up at all. The very last time I saw him he had two new tattoos, his eyes were bloodshot red and his breath smelled of marijuana and alcohol. He kneeled down and told me the center "was being a bitch", and as a parting gift gave me one of those floaty paddle boards. It was black with a metallic-shark-dragon design on it, and the initials 'S.B.' inscribed on the back with silver sharpie. It made a cool vinyl sound when I scratched it and sadly I don't know where it is now. It's a little jarring hearing him refer to his students as "bitches" in the song Hacker, but I know he means well.

>cheese
>pizza
dairy is bad for you wtf

me too backstage andy and stefan were taking turns fuckin me and andy pulls out and cums on stefans leg lol then they shot up speedballs and did 100 down the strip to go to this other house were a bunch of people were partying and throwing orgies

zach was there and he was getting his dick sucked by like 5 other groupies two of which were dudes but man he was so out of it he didn't even notice then in the middle of it he gets up abruptly without finishing and starts playing this electric drum kit with his dick out started teaching everyone the toe heel foot technique it was a cool night he stayed hard the whole night

basically stood right next to them when they loaded their shit into an SUV while leaving a show

stefan and andy are short as fuck
>i'm 6'2''

they both wouldn't talk to me but zach was cool and said thanks when i complimented him on the show

>stefan lit up a cigarette immediately when he got in the car and they drove off

good fan fic kiddo

didn't meet Stefan but i saw him at a convenience store when they played Detroit, we just made eye contact and nodded, p sure he knew i was there for the show

Nice shitposting

>stefan and andy are short as fuck
nah, stefan and andy are at least 5'11" - 6'0". zach is taller than robert pattinson who's 6'1", and they're clearly not much shorter than him

>he gets up abruptly without finishing and starts playing this electric drum kit with his dick out started teaching everyone the toe heel foot technique it was a cool night he stayed hard the whole night

Kek

>It made a cool vinyl sound when I scratched it
This is when I stopped believing the story for some reason lol

Damn, was this at Ralph's?

I saw McRide at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

zach here,

none of the stories itt are true man

prove your zach
show us you're dick

ere ye go newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=4uAuXdCg6e4

99% chance OP is underage

yeah they asked me to play the guitar on one of their songs when they were recording government plates

No but i've met Nick Reinhart so I'm pretty much mutual friends with them now