Sup Forums isn't it degenerate not to be in shape? Why shouldn't we kill everyone with more than 20% body fat?

Sup Forums isn't it degenerate not to be in shape? Why shouldn't we kill everyone with more than 20% body fat?

Everyone of those dudes is on roids

although most of those physiques are attainable without roids they're probably on roids because it's super hard without them. Need super good genetics and can't live a degenerate lifestyle of partying, drugs, alcohol and inconsistent sleep and diet

so many people in the usa are fat

i dont even know what is going to happen

just keep getting fatter

It's about 10 trillion times more difficult for a man to "be in shape" as far as society's standards go. You'd have to spend like 5 hours a day in a gym to have a body like the roid monkeys in your pic. Sounds like a recipe for a real productive society!

Spending more than an hour in a gym for weight lifting is a waste of time

Agreed. The more I work out, the less I weigh. And I'm in my 30s. To put on bulk, you have to have weird genes or use roids/HGH.

I agree. The fact these motherfuckers want a "race war" or a "happening" is mind-boggling to me, because fat autistic fucks are gonna be the first to go.

That being said, those guys obviously are working out there glamour muscles much more than there core. Core+Cardio=higher survivability

You nerds should also learn how to fight, and not strictly rely on firearms.

lol over 90% fitness male desired bodies you see in media in shit are fags on hormones. You can lift extremely heavy weights or light weight hours and there is a slim chance you may look like them. This is also why its so annoying when you hear a normalfag say oh I don't want to do "x" excersise I don't want my muscles to explode in size. They won't unless you hardcore dedicated bodybuilder or on gear.

so true, it's shocking how many people are on roids. I've been natty lifting for almost 2 years and I still look like shit. People in my gym talk about gear out loud, cycling, etc... it's fucked.

You have to take proteins and shit nigger. What do you think all those supplements are for?

good thread
also those men look insecure about their erectile dysfunction syndrome

Everyone on Sup Forums should be exercising daily and own a gun.

Get yourself into military shape ASAP.

they look extremely natty m8

well i managed and the only juice i ever took was capri-sun.

>You nerds should also learn how to fight, and not strictly rely on firearms.

this. how many of you faggots even know how to swing your sword properly?

have you tried, maybe, eating a lot? Shit works.

I am trying. 140 lost since january 4th. Still 235.

Built myself an AR from an 80% lower in that period of time as well. I live in CA, and built it to the specs that let me use a mag larger than 10 bullets.

I was at the San Jose Trump rally. There will be a race war soon. You all saw the videos, it was worse in person.

Is there something I can eat to make me bulk up even in small quantities

>isn't it degenerate not to be in shape?

It is, but you shouldn't concentrate on looks only

we should fix the poisonous food supply
gas the kikes who broke it
then in 10 years of real food gas everyone over 20% bodyfat