HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING

> "The AP now confirms that the shooter, 27 year old Kavin James Loibl is a fervent Donald Trump supporter, his motives are still unknown..."

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/voice-alum-christina-grimmie-shot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979

> "The shooters political leanings were not discovered until after the Orlando PD discovered Loibl's facebook page and scrubbed it for any motives in the killing. Update soon."

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/voice-alum-christina-grimmie-shot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979T
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/voice-alum-christina-grimmie-shot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979
rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/voice-alum-christina-grimmie-shot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979T

Saged and hidden, burgerville

Cut it out, it doesn't say that anywhere.

GO ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!

Damn, she honestly didn't deserve that. Shame that people like this guy who shot her exist in this world.

49°15'33"N 5°24'30"E

Kike false flag takin one for the team

>49°15'33"N 5°24'30"E
what is this

F A L S E
L
A
G

What do you guys think? This dude looks like he would shoot up a place.

if you type it in google, it looks to be a big green arrow

this is why you can't trust any baldies

What's a hunting knife? People hunt with knives? Thats pretty bad ass.

yes thank you leaf, i tried that. but is the guy implying that there will be an attack there, or what?

Are you the guy from the Sarah Silverman hunting thread?

I'm on to you.

This.

Det er et mysterium ikke et angrep en hemmelighet

''It's a mystery not an attack a secret''

nigga what

Vi har vært med å gjore dette for en mens den trenger å være ferdig

Think of a bowie knife for example.

You need to get out more, ya tenderfoot.

>"Verified by Game Biologists, Dale Peterson killed this bear with his hands, and oddly enough, his teeth. It is known that this bear had been aggravated by a group of backpackers, shortly after Peterson, unaware of the previous happenings, came upon the bear. A fight-to-the-death ensued. Peterson, having his right hand and arm wedged in the bear’s throat, actually used his own teeth and jaws to pinch off the bear’s jugular vein. When the bear passed out from lack of blood flow to the brain, Peterson beat the bear upon the head with a stick"

>"He was a dirty Trump supporter!"
No, I'm pretty sure his supporting of Trump has nothing to do with the shooting of some random fucking girl no-one cared about 'til she was dead.

''We have been doing this for one while it need to be finished''

what

A knife carried when hunting for various purposes including skinning the animal.

PRAISE KEK,
PRAISE THE SACRIFICE
A TRUE PATRIOT TO OUR SAVIOR TRUMP

This is literally the letter the family left on the front door.

Looks like the autism doesn't fall far from the tree

She said she didn't like Trump.

A crazy cuck Trumplet getting pissed his waifu didn't agree with him then killing her doesn't seem too crazy.

well a pig hunting knife gotta be like 6 or 7 inches to pierce the lungs and heart (instant kill) and you gotta get permits for those

That's it, I'm voting Trump now!

a puslespill

>No other commets

Wow. Well, good thing they didn't say no other commeNts, because I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about them soon.

>Supports one side
Look at this! He's obviously a terrorist supporting the devil incarnate!
>Supports other side
Don't look at that, he's just crazy.

Literally nothing in the article states that the shooter was a Trump supporter, let alone that the shooter's political persuasions lent to the shooting.

OP is trolling Sup Forumstards who are too lazy to open a link and control-F the article.

yes, thank you burger. but what is the point of it? will i find a body there? a bomb? nothing at all?

these fucks know they will get a massive amount of attention for what they do, so it's impossible to nail down his real motives

>No other commets

>The AP now confirms that the shooter, 27 year old Kavin James Loibl is a fervent Donald Trump supporter, his motives are still unknown...

Quote not in source story.
{citation needed}

Guy was a Democrat

Fake and saged

I feel really bad about this. Why do people not value human life anymore? Is it because we've moved so far away from god?

They scrubbed it? Like with a cloth?

haha fuck, you're right

he probably took a monster shit there and wants someone to get a good look at it

I think this is fake and gay since it's already been both confirmed and reported he killed her and was obssed with her due to some crazy asshurt hatred of Christians and all religion he had.

Does some cuck who is asshurt at all religion sound like a trump supporter to you or a Bernie supporter and also why does it fucking matter? Half of Hillarys supporters are documented mentally ill you don't hear anybody bitching about that.

Fucking stupid click bait garbage

Why didn't they search people for weapons when they were entering the venue?

Fuck when I saw Death Grips they swept people with metal detectors. Felt like I was at the TSA.

It's for skinning animals after they are killed.

en, neste, del,

i dont know what the fuck you are saying

are you actually norsk or just a faggot?

uh huh

Neste del

i see. why did you put a comma though? why do you type in norsk? why are you humouring me?

I'm a #TrumpMissile now.

nevermind. cords are from a 5 days old X cicada thread.

Du synes å vare

STAY OUT OF OUR COUNTRY'S AFFAIR
WALL 2016

lmao we need a german to find the damn thing and finish this, the whole norsk thing was to speak, you cared enough.

wow, and people wonder why they call trump the modern hitler

i still care enough. assuming i dont hear anything else about this fucking thing ill go down and check within a few months.

>sorrow for lost

>retards didnt even think to ctrl-f "trump"

>"The AP now confirms that the shooter, 27 year old Kavin James Loibl is a fervent Donald Trump supporter

Wow, I really hate Hillary now. Go Trump!

The coordinates of a random location off a highway in France

thanks for caring your probably a cool guy

I am now a #CruzMissile

>they're actually trying to blame trump on this shit

KEK

Trump is mentioned nowhere in this news story. Go away CtR.

>all going as planned

can i ask you why you posted it to begin with, though? just frequenting X?

It was a Christian concert there was no need for guns, God protected them

You say this on a board that actively campaigns for genocide

I wonder if they'd report a shooter like hillary

>get out more
>knowing weird arcana about a weirdo rekking a bar

Body, Treasure, Ambush, or Rape.

>deepest sorrow for lost
>no other commets

Mite b dank

>Talected

A balding, autistic atheist? Who would have seen that coming?!

I don't know who this chick was. Why is she remotely newsworthy?

sage

Its not.

I was wondering the same, never heard of her. Must be gen x music shit

Ayyy yo hold up..

100 posts in and nobody noticed that his name is Kevin James.

The ONLY recorded case in history.

People don't usually hunt bears like that.
It was just a desperate fight for his life.

No, it's just that so far the only autistic person in the thread was the shooter

>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/voice-alum-christina-grimmie-shot-orlando-concert-critical/story?id=39774979

"known for finishing third on The Voice"

lel

Why'd you do it Paul Blart? Why!?

too make a good thread instead of faggotry

lol

fake, everyone do a cmd+f/ctrl+f and search trump. his name only shows in the sidebar in unrelated news

>the current year
> not owning a hunting knife
> not knowing what one is
> unable to use googles

Killing yourself is really the only option, user. Don't wait.

>reads like nearly every post on Sup Forums

I had no idea her family was from Sup Forums ... damn. That hits real close to home, senpai.

This incident is a false flag you guys. It is a false flag to sneak this in.

>rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/

>“instead choosing to sign a bill that effectively bars federal courts from being able to halt the sale or planting of GMO or GE crops and seeds, no matter what health consequences from the consumption of these products may come to light in the future.”

>the USDA [US Department of Agriculture] oversaw and approved (or denied) the testing of genetically modified seeds, while the federal courts retained the authority to halt the testing or sale of these plants if it felt that public health was being jeopardized. With HR 933 now a law, however, the court system no longer has the right to step in and protect the consumer.”

Ok so, my friend told me about this woman's death and she won't stop crying because she had a huge crush on her. I honestly have no clue who she was, so basically what I'm saying here is... can anyone give me some advice on how to calm down my friend from this because I have no idea on what I should tell her to make her stop trying to kill herself to see this lady in heaven.

>she won't stop crying because she had a huge crush on her.

>stop trying to kill herself to see this lady in heaven.

Homosexuals are not allowed into heaven.

Yeah first thing I did, it's bullshit.

dont stop her, leaf

if she will kill herself over a fictional crush on some random semi-celeb, then by all means, let her

I'm srs, she is cutting herself :((((((

No, this is a false flag to distract the sheeple from the voter fraud Shillary committed in California to finally clinch the DNC nomination. Mighty suspicious how much of the state suddenly swung right to Hillary, when Bernie is figuratively Commiefornia incarnate.

The only advice I can give you is to tell her to make sure to cut vertically not horizontally for that will cut the tendons.