Ash vs Evil Dead

any news?

rip pablo

til the first episode of next season anyway

Latest episode was pure kino.

but i saw a photo on starz without her tall hair, he cut it.... doesn't that means he wont be back?

9?

Yeah, only one more episode left.

>but i saw a photo on starz without her tall hair, he cut it.... doesn't that means he wont be back?
The worst case scenario I can imagine is that they'll spend the whole season trying to regain the Necronomicon and they'll bring him back for the season finale, but I don't think they'll keep him out of the show for that long

damn! you were right!

and again, finals in the classic cabiné
also tree rape

what was the purpose of taking her jacket off?

>top right

wew

Episode 9 was fucking great, Season 2>>>Season 1

it has some flaws thou, while s1 hasn't

>car somehow got repaired
>Ash wrecked of the death of Pablo, but not of Chet's, although he knew him far longer and better

S1 definitely had flaws, the middle episodes were fucking boring and repetitive - the army base one straight up sucked. The final couple of episodes and the Raimi episode were fantastic though

season 1 is Evil Dead
season 2 is Evil Dead 2

Season 1 had too much filler.

Chet wasn't a real friend though, just someone to take advantage of

next episode, or season couuld be about Ash being still locked in the basement when his younger self goes there

I'm courious how they'll do that, if they do it, and who will be young Ash.

For fucks sake Raimi
How can something so obvious and predictable be so good?

How did you guys see episode 9 already?

>It could be worse

Pull off the vine wrapped around her wrist

Some 2 hours ago already

Ash.vs.Evil.Dead.S02E09.720p.WEBRip.X264-DEFLATE[ettv]

I'm in love

Damn, another qt is going to die.

;_;

Should I watch this show guys??

Yes, and you should shave also.

*Shave head

Yes, its damn good if you enjoyed quirkiness of movies(not 2013 one).

her stunt double is also cute af (she was the fit insane junkie patient too)

or let those facehair grow, it helped to Pablo

WTF is that shooped??

>it's a "a top tier qt3.14 is featured in the episode only to get maimed" episode
Thank God Tanya is still in the next episode.

i think it was him before he got the role

blondie survived for 2-3 episodes before the inevitable...

kino

how can they even explain the fact that ED2 is a remake? they reference ED1 left and right, but Ash has no hand and they mentioned the time travel to the middle ages from ED2. they cannot just assume the events from both movies have taken place, it doesn't make sense

Just roll with it. They're just fucking with faggots like you who are taking the canon of Evil Dead too seriously. All 3 movies happened. Just accept it.

He also mentioned the fact that he found the book in the basement and in the cabin.

Evil Dead 2 isn't a remake, idiot. Evil Dead ends with Ash being possessed. Evil Dead 2 starts with a "recap" of the first movie and then the story picks up again starts when Ash wakes up possessed. Army Of Darkness takes place after Ash is sent back in time at the end of Evil Dead 2. Ash vs Evil Dead follows the theatrical ending of AoD and is set decades after Ash comes back to Value Stop (which is just S-Mart).

To put it concisely:
Evil Dead ends with Ash possessed > Evil Dead 2 begins with a recap of the first movie and then the narrative continues with possessed Ash waking up > Army of Darkness starts at the end of Evil Dead 2 with Ash falling through the time portal > Ash vs Evil Dead takes place decades after Ash returns to his time period at the end of AoD

he also says he found the book on the table (ED1?) or in the basement (ED2?).
so it looks both is canon

This scene almost made me throw up, and no other video/tv show/movie has ever done that to me.

>Evil Dead 2 starts with a "recap" of the first movie
they retconned most of the first movie in that recap, that's the point, you tit

ya wrong

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

>Ash has to cut his leg
>Replaces it with a shotgun
>By season 5, he's more weapon than man

>mfw Ash mentions how he went back in time before

I bet Pablo will come back somehow next season

i hope so ;_;

He went back in time in evil dead 2

>Thinking they'll tear Ghost Beaters apart
He'll be right as rain soon enough

I know. That's why I posted boner man.
It got me hard.

Now it's on for real this time

>FUCK YOU ASH, FUCK YOU
Top fucking kek

>Hey let's not change things at all, it could be really really bad!
>Oh I guess it's okay if you give that dude booze

And this folks is why you don't believe that shitty snake bite trick meme because it's bullshit