What's the best place to live in America?

What's the best place to live in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That country doesn't have the word America in its name.

I live in Kansas and I don't believe this map at all

it's by votes, so someone might have liked cruz but still supports trump now

i don't know, didn't make it myself

Why does this one part of Oregon like Trump so much more than the rest of the state?

But it's in North America.

It's outdated

Deep South. The real southern states. Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana. A lot of niggers, but the whites aren't cucked faggots, so we hang one every once and a while to keep shit in balance

Appalachia

>All those Trump supporters in the most important swing states

Hell yuh!

Fuck Mississippi
Louisiana and Alabama are good tho

I live in the most red part of Ohio.

extremely based. not much diversity, little law enforcement. Everyone keeps to themselves.

If I had a choice, rural Indiana, suburbs in Texas 30-40 miles away from a major city, or eastern Washington.

utah, it's super conservative and very religious and mostly white

i'd say north idaho, around coeur d'alene is nice
good gun laws, very white, lots of conservatives, very low crime, nice people

too cold though, and not a lot of jobs

They're conservative to a point of being too invasive, and Mormons are degenerates.

>super religious
yeah, with mormons
also they have no water and they have SL,UT

Best States:

Virginia, New England States, Pennsylvania, Minnesota

And maybe Upstate NY

KEK

Doesn't matter they have way better birth rates than most whites

Not an argument.

Colorado.

they are getting the diversity

Fishing, logging, farming, mining although that area also includes the shithole universities

eugene, medford, rogue river valley, ashland

filled with guns, lots of pot growing for medical etc

it's literally the capitalistic america under cover down here.

Oklahoma undoubtedly

shit state pls get out

Chandler, AZ

Hey Minnesota! We often get overlooked as a flyover state but we do have a fair number of things going for us.

Would you consider AZ a based state too?

T. Arizonan

Probably a tie between New England (Vermont/Maine/New Hampshire) and red states in the Midwest/South.

Everywhere else is objectively bad.

you cucks are so weak you voted for rubio

he's not even white

>Mississippi
>uniformly, deeply red
Not surprised it's the most based.

I like alaska......been here a decade

is AZ a nice to place to live? how's the heat?

+1 for AZ here. Sure we have Mehicans and gibsmedats but atleast we have constitutional carry and have the southern hospitality without much hickdom either. Not many jews either. Too hot for non-goys.

Hot and dry, but only the pussies and out of staters complain.

>implying democrats didn't cross-over to vote for not-trump during an open primary

There were people wearing Sander's pins in the line to vote for the Republican Nominee.

what's up with our alcohol laws lads

My field has nice pay if I'm willing to go to Alaska (Anchorage or Fairbanks). I've thought about it. Seems like nice outdoors opportunities, best gun laws aka buy whatever no bullshit.

Only offputting thing I've seen is the supposed hordes of shitskins up there are really overwhelming whites.

upstate NY is way better than vermont and all of mass is better too. vermont fucking sucks dick.

I take it from the that you don't like it?

CO++

Whenever you get tired of the Boulder hippies you can fuck off into the most beautiful wilderness in the whole country

Upstate NY: Vermont without the legal benefits.
Minnesota: Maximum libcuck, no thanks. At least some guns are still legal.

Does IA allow liquor sales on Sundays or have liquor available in grocery/convenience stores? Because MN doesn't allow any of it. It arguably extends into the separation of church and state.

Arizona hands down. I live in Illinois and I can't take but one more cold hellish and depressing winter that we get up here every year. Wish I lived out there.

Damn right

There is actually stuff to do in upstate NY though. Vermont is the most boring state ever and everyone is a fucking stupid hippie. they are the fucking worst. i hate those syrup guzzling faggots.

Are you even allowed to have a spring-assisted knife? Isn't almost everything possible banned in (Upstate) New York?

also, i said mass, not minnesota. minnesota blows too. who the fucks wants to deal with that many lakes?

boulder is literally cancer kek
I go there whenever I need to pee

>some guns
Try most guns. Silencers and full-auto are banned but that's about it. Minnesota becomes immediately more conservative outside of the Twin Cities. I've fired fully auto rifles before because a buddy of mine is in law enforcement and we occasionally go shooting together.
>who the fucks wants to deal with that many lakes?
You have to be kidding. Lakes are awesome.

Northwest Florida. About as southern as it gets and the most beautiful beaches in the world. Lived here my whole life and have no desire to live anywhere else. Except Montana id love to give it a shot if I can handle the cold

no clue honestly. you can buy a gun. i don't need a fancy knife. If you have actually been to vermont/Mass/upstate ny/maine, you know that vermont is by far the worst. they have country stores every 15 miles and look like they all live in hippie communes. it is so terrible.

whoops. Forgot to link the right comment.
>who the fucks wants to deal with that many lakes?
was meant for

"uyB8VVzh" This isn't your ID.

>tfw ct

Man I worked for a Senate candidate from CT who talked about dick taser constantly and nobody even cared

Visit The Villages if you want to see an all-white bubble.

WHOOOOOOOPS

In montana?

I live in Northern Maine, I like my places to remain "irrelevant" so retarded legislation doesn't come here.

"Boring" seems to mean these days "No cities", why would you even live in any of these states unless you were here for anything except cities? Define "Fun". Getting wasted at a night club? Paying $20 at the amusement park for 4 or 5 hours of loitering? Window shopping at the mall?

I would rather have "Fun" going fishing, hiking, shooting, enjoying untapped broadband, and paying almost nothing for basic essentials like food while paying low taxes. The alternative urban "Fun" costs a hell of a lot more money and will never offer the same things.

Denver, Colorado

Lol...

Anyways it's Colorado

I want Riverside Plaza to burn to the ground

It's like a CO party in here now.

And obviously we're the best due to Casa Bonita's delightfully patronizing "multiculturalism."

when 50% of you town voted for trump and you live in liberal mass
>feels good

Fuck all these weedheads saying colorado.

The best place to live in America is Key West.

people want the brave new world lifestyle of endless distractions. It's why people pay a premium to live in NYC with five roommates and no car; they never see the same people the next day, it's always fresh and transient.

Great if you intend to remain single.

Don't know what it's like to live there but I've taken vacations to Charleston and its fucking beautiful.
Usually there's a lot of young people on vacation out drinking during the summer season but they usually don't cause any problems.
Whatever you do don't live anywhere near Atlanta.

I can tell you south jersey should be dark red

The great state of Minnesota, the most beautiful woman in country.

Yes, we know jersey is full of morons.

This is why upstate NY is awesome. you can do both. lake george, saratoga and albany are everything you need to have a great fucking time all year round. Vermont in particular is nothing but hippie communes and boring nothingness with shit mountains.

>TFW we made $17m last month to pay for local schools

colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data

East Coast/South republicans are the only "real" Americans left.

PA is pretty based.
Only three downsides.
>really unpredictable weather
>fat sweaty pigs like me everywhere
>shit roads
The rest is positive

What about all the white trash

:')

Florida.

I'll humor you. Why florida?

>Fat sweaty pigs
he already mentioned it. NEPA here, it's like upstate NY without shitty nanny laws.
fuck Scranton though.

Everyone who wasn't a bitter mountain recluse fled after the timber industry died.

Decent gun laws, warm weather, nice beaches, good fishing, plenty of stuff to do in the water, and a surprisingly beautiful countryside. Swamps are actually pretty cool man.

I guarantee you that every answer you receive in this thread will be biased. It's best to look elsewhere rather than 4chin.

>swamps are cool

Get the fuck out of here, shrek

colorado because they're not nearly anywhere being full yet plus they're nice people

>that solid red New York

It may be a liberal shithole, but the few conservatives here are redpilled as fuck

>oklahoma
>no mention of the sooners
>???

The Midwest is the best part of the United States to live in, by any objective metric. It has the highest wages relative to cost of living and the lowest crime rates. The only bad thing that can be said about the Midwest is that it's "boring".

Don't tempt people to come here, ya wicked shithead.

but if you hate the cold or plains, georgia is the best state

What a bizarre map. I guess it's using congressional districts and the weirdness is due to gerrymandering.

it's flat

>suggesting anywhere in the south

there's nothing to do out there, and that's not an exaggeration.

then florida is for you

Dont be jelly m8

huh, the West doesn't seem to care much for Trump