POST YOUR:

POST YOUR:
>Top ten songs
>Top ten albums
>And your handwriting

I have a theory I want to test out relating to music tastes and handwriting.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/antagonizingcat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugh, it's way too late to make this thread! Why didn't you wait until the morning?

>Americans

Dont worry mates. I'll keep bumping this thread until morning

Thanks user, I'm going to bed now, here's hoping this thread lives till daybreak

I forgot songs, but I can't even really pick 10 favorite songs. Newfag, pla no buli

damn it's horizontal. i apologize

wh-what theory are you testing
also the only "complement" I've ever gotten regarding to my handwriting was that it was "angular" and "abstract"

Nice, now the first 3 lists can get recycled. Cheers faggots, get yo own taste biatch

I actually like your handwriting, user.

It looks fairly neat and controlled, but in your own style.

Also nice taste, Haunting is the best.

What theory are you thinking of OP? Also people tell me my handwriting is really messy and yeah it is

I don't have 10 top songs or albums
Hope that helps your theory

inb4
>first song is representative

big fan of this handwriting

I know my taste is entry level as fuck and my handwriting sucks donkey balls

I like all music for the most part
But more poppy relatable shit is what I love the most

Photo might nothing post as my image browser doesn't seem to be loading anything no matter what I select but I'll try anyway

bump

maybe not the most accurate bc whenever i have to "show off" my handwriting (like now) i get super nervous and self conscious and keep fucking up and then erasing and rewriting shit constantly whenever i feel like a letter doesnt look quite right. and the end result ends up looking probably worse than if i had just written it casually but whatever

trump

Are you Asian or female?

Nice handwriting?

Neither asian nor female!

picking 10 favorite songs was too difficult so I just put some of my most played ones.
I also feel the same as , I always mess up my handwriting when I'm showing it to someone

sorry about it being horizontal. it showed up vertical on my computer

SOmetimes being lefty sucks ass. Cool overall tho
Also
>Animals
My nigga

SHit i just realized you also have Dogs among your favorite songs. Good shit!

Last one is a tie because I genuinely could not decide. Also Jesus wept my handwriting is awful.

thank you?

if anyone has similar tastes i'm willing to make friends

hope my comments are legible as well

Do you have a 4.0 GPA?

Very nice printing

i almost wrote fruitcake and cookies on mine but i like jelly charm the most

jelly charm is fantastic - on tht album i take to fish the most though. the vocals are really pleasant.
first time ive ever heard that one. thanks!

do you have discord or skype

Great choice of Duster tracks. I wouldn't call Apex trance-like an album, but it is definitively one of my favourites EP/single.

nah#0115

i thought about that but added it anyway

Great choice anyway.
I'm not that much familiar with the rest of your list (even though there is some stuff there that I already planned to listen), i will give it a listen.
Do you have a RYM ?

no but i do have a last.fm if you want that

I don't but yes, why not

last.fm/user/antagonizingcat

Albums

Not the person you've been chatting up but I was just wondering how you've listened to so much of the Microphones but not a single album or song of his was on your list. Did you just grow tired of it?

i thought about putting it on my list but i dont really listen to him that much anymore. i just put down what i've been into lately

Okay, here's mine.

am i normie

Be my bf

i have a discord if u want hmu on there(:

need you ask?

Worst list I've seen so far. You should be ashamed.

Its kinda cool in a way though

>Albums
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Ween - The Mollusk
Lindstrom - Smalhans
Coil - The Ape of Naples
Kanye West - Late Registration
Clarence Clarity - No Now
Dopethrone - III
Chuck Person - Chuck Person's Eccojams Vol. 1
Ween - Quebec
>Songs
Coil - Going Up
Lindstrom - Where You Go I Go Too
The Residents - Never Known Questions
Underworld - Born Slippy .NUXX
Cardiacs - Dirty Boy
King Crimson - Starless
Kanye West - Gone
Manuel Gottsching - E2-E4
Electric Wizard - Funeralopolis
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
>Handwriting
pic related

All handwriting is kinda cool in a way

here you go

that's nice handwriting user

Songs were made up on the spot, except for #1. I don't think about songs enough.

Here's mine - having 'No Love' immediately followed by 'Love' was unintentional but serendipitous

Btw you should check out Helvetia if you like Duster/Valium Aggelein.
Especially Headless machine of the heart

Also albums, hopefully oriented properly (bad handwriting because the pencil was blunt)

have already chefcked them out but i dont remember which album i listened to

Interesting thread. Here's a rough list in no particular order but I don't really have consistent favourites so it's more stuff I'm listening to a lot currently or keep coming back to.
Didn't bother with the songs for the same reason, it would be a redundant list and I can't be arsed.

Lefty smudge is evident. My apologies for everything.

Since my top albums aren't really representative of my usual taste: noise garage/punk rock, noise music, plunderphonics, instrumental hip hop.

Sounds like OCD.

here you go user, hope you find out what you want to

Beautiful/10

>That handwriting
Beautiful

Be my bf

that's some very nice handwriting

r8

Kind of poor quality, but hoping to get some responses. I've always wondered what people think about my handwriting.

Neat handwriting, but not huge on your choices.
Also, why'd you decide to change from Song - Artist to Artist - Song two songs in?

The Glad Fact is definitely the odd one out here, but not a bad one. Handwriting makes sense for the type of hip hop you're into.

I'll do some more replies later, here's my shit for now

r8/recs

Uhh.... Oops. What choices didn't you like?

>Led Zepplin

don't do this

qual shit my dude

i've been on Sup Forums for years now but my favourites are still about the same as they were in high school. what could this mean??
anyway, nice thread

Cuz you already had great tastes

your writing is so cute

Yikes

>this thread

Didn't put too much effort into the songs portion, they are songs I either go back to a lot or always enjoy going back to

worst itt

DID YOU REALLY DRAW A FUCKING CIRCLE IN ALL THE "i"s????

that's what i do and what i've always done i guess. never really thought about it but apparently it's really shocking to you?

Just joking with the shock... but asking for the "excess" of work of drawing the circle everytime.

well it doesn't really feel like an excess of work. i suppose it would be easier to draw a simple dot, but this is what i'm used to and it comes naturally to me, so it's quick and easy anyway

OP will you be telling us the theory and whether it worked by the end of the thread?

Hell no, My handwriting's god awful.

Besides, I'm tabbing out some songs atm.

my handwriting hasnt improved since middle school

What can I say I love my pop music.
Got that songs/albums should not particularly be this of this year after writing this.
Dripped some correction fluid on my notebook so decided to cover it with the bookmark/postcard.

you're a lefty, aren't you?

I've always had issues with other people trying to read my handwriting.

nope, right handed. i just try to write so fast that it almost always comes out as barely legible

young fathers are tight