ALBUM MOSAIC GAME

>ALBUM MOSAIC GAME
Flower Boy Edition Pt. 2
Last thread: >Rule update:
Don't role anymore, pick any of the pieces that are still left and claim them (I will post what we got so far in the next reply).

Multiple people complained about a series of tiles that "ruined it" and asked me to delete it. So I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14640624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's where we are at. 21 pieces left to do.

Thanks for removing that benis POS, OP

claiming 08

I just realized that the 37 tile should actually be on the 27 spot. Check the tip of the cloud.

bump. cmon 18 more tiles.

at least make the background orange, come on

nah

update.

just drop it no one cares

Stfu

the album art is too repetitive and spacious to actually be a good mosaic. also most of these squares are just lazy things like recolored album art or they don't play off of adjacent tiles.

I give this group project a light 5/10.

yep

Let's just try to finish this one at least and the next one will be properly made

But for once lets just try yo finish something in our lives

why next one and not this one?

two threads ago many people specificaly asked for more of these kinda threads and this album cover was the scond most voted one on the poll (after Illinoise, which we did last time). so, yall dont care anymore? cause im ok with that, just surprised how much it changed within just a few days.

i care

i think many people still do, these were probably just some assholes.

its obvious that a mosaic with 100 pieces will be a challange on Sup Forums, which on average just has about 60 participants in a big thread. i think last thread had 58 unique posters, so most people would have to do 2 tiles for it to get finished. maybe we should reduce the mosaic size in the future? 7x7 or 8x8 and just claiming instead of rolling?

well it is what the group makes of it

>Vote if we should finish this:
strawpoll.me/14640624

If "No" has most answers in 3 hours from now I will post a version with the rest of the tiles filled in with the original cover art.

claiming 43 for b.u.d

if you let a herd of lunatics work collaboratively on a project, you're going to get a collaborative project full of lunacy

I do agree on the fact that the art is too repetitive and spacious, but at least we can learn from our mistakes and choose album art which isn't

let's just finish this one, there's like 10 squares left, we can do this Sup Forumsddit

the big benis played off of adjacent tiles, and look what happened

it was just one shitposter though, so w/e
but it should be enforced that the mosaic tile has to play off of adjacent tiles, and not look like a separate square on a canvas full of fluidity

especially no-effort album art cover additions which don't even respect the original art should be prohibited, tile 77 has flowers for ex. and the album art has borders, so this is a double no-no

t.

update. 13 tiles left.

>Vote if we should finish this:
strawpoll.me/14640624

claiming 20

claim 43

claiming 79

>but it should be enforced that the mosaic tile has to play off of adjacent tiles, and not look like a separate square on a canvas full of fluidity
isn't that the point though? if we just wanted to re-creat the cover as it is and enforce rules like this all of them would turn out like pic related. is that fun? what's the point even? i can just put a funny filter over the original art if i wanted something like this as a result. i think the point of this is the absolute mess of dumb jokes that is still recognizable as the original in the end. and that was always the point of them. i could be more strict about what we allow though. i would like to do that anyway, but i thought the people here would be against that and stop participating if i did stricter rules. and its difficult to get people to participate and finish a mosaic within 2 days as it is already.

wtf dude? we are waiting for hours for some people to finish the last few tiles and you decide to do one that is already done?

claiming 64

is that a tile?

Yeah. Was aiming for 98. Ehhh.

oops forgot the pic i mentioned

claiming 53

update. 8 tiles left.

poll is a 10 yes and 1 no atm so i guess people do want it finished. if a few of the yes voters create 1 more tile and i also do one or two more we will have this done soon enough. so lets do this.

bump

claiming 74

claiming 61

claiming 84

claiming 62

claiming 82

update. 4 tiles left. just 4.

>37
>60
>87
>89

Bump.

BUmp.

claiming 87

claiming 37

some great continuity between 78 and 79

ok here it is. won't be doing any of these threads anymore now.

great job thanks man

Thanks user, I appreciated you.

kek great job