How did Trump get the trap vote so overwhelmingly?

How did Trump get the trap vote so overwhelmingly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqS52cBqB_E
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because insecure people love to be told what to do/think

Traps are human garbage

>trap vote
.5% of voting population has never mattered

i want to suck Kayla's cock

i don't.

YOU HEAR THAT KAYLKA?

Most trannies I've met seem to just want people to leave them alone more than anything else. They just want to go about their day without people making a big deal one way or another about them. Like with the whole bathroom thing, a lot of them didn't have a problem using the bathroom they wanted until a bunch of liberals came along and made it a problem for everyone. Ever notice how the people pandering for them are never actually trannies? I'm sure they like him because he just said use whatever bathroom you want and then just dropped the subject entirely because he doesn't really give a shit what they do, which is all most of them ever wanted. The other candidates virtue signal about trannies to make themselves look better but end up making everything worse for them.

I bet this is the retard parading themself as "The Red-Pilled Trap."

>Kayla
>Bruce Jenner
>trap in pic related
Am I missing any other trap Trump supporters?

Traps are just submissive bitches that want to get fucked rough by a big, strong alpha male, and Trump fits that role perfectly.

that is LITERALLY her left hand

I'm not a trap, you degenerative cucks

And nothing of value was lost

>tfw no qt trap

>implying I'm insecure

is it really? thats clever

>using "your" instead of "you're"
>kills
>me
>every
>single
>time

Hey, user from Chico, I'm at the U bar. Find me and we'll discuss politics.
Your fellow Trump girl,
Kayla

Then who took the picture?

Post proof or FUCK OFF

I'm going to find your amazon wish list. Then I'm going to go turbo beta and buy you shit off it and pretend we have a connection.

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HILLARY TO LET MORE MUSLIMS IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE THROWN OFF A BUILDING

This is a sock stuffed with a tube of toothpaste. You faggots should know what a dick is supposed to look like, considering you're so obsessed with traps

>t. trap

That's hot. I'd blow her.

woa

The one with the white hat

?

oh shit you're right

>everytime I see it
If it weren't for the fact that it's a mentally ill man who thinks he's a woman and has mutilated his body, I'd fuck that in a heart beat.

This is the one that tried to sell her diapers on chaturbate right?

ShitQuality.jpeg

wait
she really was a trap this whole time?

Jaden Smith is a faggot, I'd still hit it

im a trans person and I agree. The media attention has made me ashamed. I just wanted to pass in peace, not be made a political tool where I'm put up on a pedestal to be ogled and jeered at. Being trans is embarassing enough, I don't want anyone calling attention to my weirdness.

>swe
You don't have to lie to yourself, user.

No, you guys are seriously still discussing this? I pretended to be a trap over 9000 years ago and admitted to being a woman

Yep.

Time to pack it in boys, nothing of value was lost.

FUCK. My friends go to college in Chico but I'm over here stationed on the east coast. :^(

hi trump-fu are you ever going to post nudes because i want them for research purposes

>Bruce Jenner
>trap
More like an ambush

Because he doesn't give a fuck and doesn't pander. It's how he wins with niggers, spics, fags, etc. Video related...

youtube.com/watch?v=NqS52cBqB_E

If you live in Chico, go to the U bar. You'll now I'm not a degenerative trap and that I'm all woman.

*know

Bloody cock and piss

Timestamp or fuck off

>sending a bunch of autists to a bar looking for a trap

devilish.

>and has mutilated his body
>doesn't know the difference between a trap a shemale and a tranny

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

He's really nice. I rubbed one out to him on chaturbate.

I was more interested when I thought you were a trap desu.

Because of this
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Really makes you think...

The sad thing is, there are likely several people ITT who would go there just to find out, if they were in that area

Someone post the picture

My gf

They are usually submissive and Trump is alpha as fuck

This?

Hormones are mutilation. Traps take hormones.

You and Anzu are not traps for fucks sake
I'd like an explanation of the OP pic though

No, but that's a new one

I'm buying shots, though

post pics tbqh

what are your fetishes

>mutiliation
>mu·ti·late
[ˈmyo͞odlˌāt]
VERB
(be mutilated)
inflict a violent and disfiguring injury on:
"the leg was badly mutilated" · [more]
synonyms: mangle · maim · disfigure · butcher · dismember · [more]
inflict serious damage on:
"the 14th-century church had been partly mutilated in the 18th century"
synonyms: vandalize · damage · deface · ruin · spoil · destroy · [more]

Only thing being mutilated is their endocrine system. I wonder if that shit eventually wears off if you stop taking it.

lol faggot

I can't tell if this is proving its a trap or if it's proving it's a girl?

Nah m8, shes still working on looking more feminine.

This fag seriously thinks he's a girl. He NEEDS some redneck trumpfkin cock balls deep in his ass to wake him up.

tempt me not with your she-men!

.3%, actually.

I'm out. Next time tho.

I've met some trannies... you know... at my rallies. Just fantastic... a great group of people... and they're feeling the energy... that's all.

Hey Kayla

I have a buddy in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada who is lonely and saw you in the infowars video

He's a 7/10, lifts and basically has it made from CSGO betting

if you could post a picture that says "Hello Michael Malanowich" with a timestamp it would make his day

canada is a dark place and he is planning on using me as a gay marriage anchor baby to hop the canadian border once Trump wins

If you could do it I wouldn't have a way of thanking you other than for you to know that you brightened a depressed NEET's day

>grows men tits
>shrinks their cock
>severely reduced ability to get an erection

How is this not disfiguring?

>I wonder if that shit eventually wears off if you stop taking it.

It does. It's like gains. You lose em if you don't keep on top of things.

Same.

Shopped. Why do you faggots insist on perpetuating this meme? You realize she's the one who started it on Sup Forums 3 years ago to fuck with niggers right?

>there are people who unironically believe pic related is a little boy

Leave that shit bar and come talk to me.

-Farmer John

I prefer it when the trap acknowledges they're a boy. Cute boys have dressed in feminine clothing and been railed by dudes for thousands of years. This idea of "gender identity" is fairly new in western society.

Kayla a cute

Because he basically said he doesn't care what bathroom people use and that it's a bad idea for the government to get involved in your bathroom time.

Got me there, but most I've seen from... research... don't have tits. They're basically just effeminate boys.

I think you're thinking of shemales, who don't cut their dicks off but get implants, which is disfigurement. It can be reversed, however, unlike lopping your dick off and turning it inside out. God that's fucked up.

thanks alot bruce jenner

You can tell the bottom right one has been touched. That mans hand on her. She's looking away trying to think of happier things.

Fucked up pic desu.

Please get a nosejob with your Sup Forums shekels.

>unironically transgendered

Looks like a little dude to me. He needs to just show boipucci already.

No senpai, taking hormones make u a shemale/tranny. Traps are basicly sexy ass twink faggots

Prove it. Do an artistic nude picture of you in Harley Quinn cosplay (you can wear a domino mask and dye your hair) showing your nude pubic region and a time stamp or something. Something classy. You're capable. That is if you even care about posting full frontal nudes of yourself on the Internet. Most girls don't.

OR

Just admit you're a trap. There's no shame in it. That doesn't stop you from being Kayla, the cool Trump Girl. You seem pretty nice, regardless of gender.

>all this projection

Fucking pedo.

First post, best post.

They are, and some traps don't take hormones but a lot do and when you make that leap it becomes mutilation.

And he's right. But making a fuss out of it and trying to make it socially acceptable is what gives perverts the idea to wear women's clothing and watch little girls pee. Out of sight, out of mind, as the saying goes. The libshits who make it an issue deal with the consequences.

Would you rather he was transgender ironically
Sounds even worse to me

She almost looks like Rooney Mara on her ID. Kayla you should cosplay the rest of your life as Rooney Mara!!

He said states should decide because it's a non issue. No state is going to pass a tranny law to appease 0.5% of the population

>this thread

I'm like 90% sure Kayla is a woman. I think that's a fake bulge.

That's a low-energy street sign m8