So basically all the banks in Harry Potter are run by "Goblins"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
manfredlehmann.com/news/news_detail.cgi/173/0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
knowledgenuts.com/2014/11/02/jewish-people-were-forced-to-become-moneylenders/
lonesomebeehive.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/rock-n-roll-suicide-pete-ham-tom-evans-of-badfinger-cant-take-it-anymore/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last horse finishes the race

What JK Rowling is meaning by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
(((goblins)))

It's amusing that the archetype of the Jewish banker is so ingrained in the collective human psyche it even emerges in a series of fantasy novels made by a woman who made deliberate, hamfisted nazi analogies about 'purebloods' and 'half-bloods' and uses her twitter account to shill for just about every milquetoast liberal cause under the sun

All the banks we've seen, I imagine it's not the only bank in the universe.

Also stop being so antisemitic, there is nothing wrong with being one of G-d's chosen people.

And more and more mudbloods are coming to the already endangered wizard world. After years of Hogwarts liberal propaganda, Harry finally realized the truth. Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Hello newfag

>le epic big nosed man maymay XD

More fictional races that stand in for the Jews?

hmm weird haha

god has no chosen people, because no god or gods exist

*tips*

>It's amusing that the archetype of the Jewish banker is so ingrained in the collective human psyche

This is no accident, the Jerusalem Temple was run like a Central Bank, it had large gold reserves, Jews from all over the Roman Empire had to pay gold for the Jerusalem Temple.

When the Temple was finally destroyed in the Judean-Roman war its wealth was used to finance the construction of the Colosseum in Rome.

>banking clan

Jesus Christ Lucas, wtf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks

>20 largest banks in the world
>not a single Jewish owner

Why is the stereotype even there still? Seems like the source of it is almost exclusively neo-Nazi shilling nowadays, where they pretend Goldman Sachs is way bigger than it actually is, pretend the chairman of the Fed is all of banking, or claiming the Rothschilds ownalldabnkz despite there existing zero evidence for that claim.

prophets from Halo

>>not a single Jewish owner
>

What's it like being a Jew on these boards?

Also fuck you
manfredlehmann.com/news/news_detail.cgi/173/0

are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Are you implying that this article somehow refutes what I said? Neo-nazi shills claim they own every central bank in the world, not that they're a powerful family.

What's this? No one posted that shitty pasta yet?

How are you enjoying that strawman there Mr. Goldblatt?

Anyway, it's not the Jews fault. They were FORCED to lend money!
knowledgenuts.com/2014/11/02/jewish-people-were-forced-to-become-moneylenders/

You gotta love how Jewish propaganda somehow some way turns them into the victim, even when they're so rich that everyone else has to borrow money from them.

>everything I don't like is propaganda, especially when it's based in historical fact that makes me emotionally react because I'm a brainwashed toddler from Sup Forums

A good way for a simpleton like yourself with zero critical thinking ability to identify propaganda is to ask yourself whether it's part of your own "belief" system.

>hurr durr hi [jewish name]!
>when your IQ is so low that you literally never, ever tire of being an unoriginal, repetitive, programmed drone in a constant process of conditioning to make fallacious arguments and statements at every turn

>someone asks you to clarify what point you were trying to make by vaguely posting a very long article
>call it a strawman in a display of incredible stupidity, thereby proving that you're a lying shill frustrated at being caught out using the dishonest tactic of spewing vague, barely related shit in place of an argument

fucking gold

I wasn't making the point schlomo

Easy there Mr. Shekelstein. You're so triggered by Jews in banking, that's fine, you can have your little talking point. Makes no difference. Jews have run banking for centuries and everyone who isn't a total fucking retard knows it. You can look up all the connections of Jews to banking. It's well known. Jews themselves write about it. It's not even a controversy, you're just a kike and it bothers you because deep down you know your culture is built on greed.

How do I know this? I married into a Jewish family. I've see you. I know how you operate. It seems to be a genetic thing. Jews are fine, until money is involved, then look the fuck out. It's like you can't help it. Greed, stinginess, deceitfulness when it comes to money, it's just in your blood. I don't entirely blame you honestly. Tigers can't change their stripes.

>be brainwashed simpleton
>accidentally bring armchair genetics into a conversation, totally unaware of how it invalidates everything you have to say and exposes you as a lying, gullible imbecile
>more lies than sentences
>terrible sentence structure, terrible command of language

Everything Sup Forums shit posters say is like the world's most severe, most textbook case of psychological projection. Pure comedy.

based jk rowling

is she our girl?

They were Canadian

what makes you say that

Look at this kike go! So mad!

Here's some more reading for you Mr. Kikenberg. Just Jews doing what Jews do!

lonesomebeehive.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/rock-n-roll-suicide-pete-ham-tom-evans-of-badfinger-cant-take-it-anymore/

when I saw a thread about goblins, I hoped someone would post this.
well done

While I'm working on my sentence structure (as we know how importance sentence structure is to the Juden) here's something interesting. More anti-Jewish propaganda I guess?

OH VEY

Mentally ill Sup Forums mongs are the only people I've ever seen who are dumb enough to think examples are arguments. Someone could sit there posting countless examples of non-Jews or whatever you are being greedy with money or Jews being charitable/philanthropic. They could tell anecdotes about their hilariously stingy white Christian relatives, or refer to the boundless historical greedy of the Vatican/Catholic church. Would you consider those to be refutations of your "arguments," or would you just sit there continually squawking shlomo like a trained parrot? Again, only Sup Forums posters are this stupid. Notice how not even all these people who supposedly hate Christians sit there compiling lists and links of everything bad that a Christian person does. Neo-nazis are the most uniquely deranged people on Earth, the least intelligent also.

We're all in agreement that Luna Lovegood is best girl, right?

From fantastic beasts. Even his hair looks like a fuckin kipa.

No wonder why (((disney))) is now pissing all over Star Wars now, like they did with Walt's legacy.

>pissing all over star wars
>making an extremely faithful continuation of the original trilogy, which is exactly what pathetic manchild neckbeard scum were asking for until they got it

When your main motivation in life is crying about anything and everything, you lose the right to say who has pissed all over what.

>Walt's legacy

holy shit, you are one deluded neckbeard.

I'm sorry that you don't want to acknowledge reality, but reality marches on despite your denial. Jews have run the media and the banks for centuries and you have to be a complete idiot not to see it when it's right in front of your nose.

I wish I had been warned about Jews, not knowing better cost me a fortune. People need to be warned not to trust Jews when money is involved. At last then they can deal with them with their eyes open.

It's not a conspiracy that Jews in Europe were successful merchants and bankers.

Keep projecting you scummy waste of oxygen.

>when it's right in front of your nose

you mean like a list of the world's banks ranked by revenue which proves objectively that they don't run the banks?

The stereotype is that all these competing firms and companies are in perfect coordination with each other, and at the express expense of gentiles.

Nemoidians fit into that niche as well, even if they were designed as space gooks.

Yeah I'm sure there are no Jews involved in those banks at all. Nope! No Jews there!

How fucking stupid are you pal?

>can't own land, businesses or invest in properties because you killed Jeebus
>can't get out from certain areas of bustling cities
>forced into certain kind of jobs by laws and papal edicts

WOOW WHY DID JEWS HAVE SO MUCH LIQUIDITY??

That's not a stereotype, that's pure shilling. Everyone who believes that stuff ignores all contradictory information like it's their job. A good example is the pol SJWs on this board who whine about the "conspiracy" of blackwashing in movies while completely ignoring all of the whitewashing. In other words, whether you're a left wing SJW or a right wing SJW, you can just as easily claim Hollywood is oppressing you. Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what happens. The Oscars is a great very specific example. Simultaneously liberal SJWs and conservative SJWs claim the Oscars are a conspiracy to oppress minorities or whites for different reasons.

Take the redpill you nigger

>Jews were FORCED to be rich bankers! They had no choice due to the oppressive government!

Yes, the poor, poor Jews, being forced to be rich bankers. What a tragedy.

>Real world: Jews get shit on, only profitable industry they can legally get into is banking
>Hogwartsworld: Goblins get shit on, can't own wands, only profitable job they can have is dealing with money
Truly makes you ruminate

Study history you fucking retard.
Jews in Rome for example were explicitly forbid from owning their own homes, shops they worked in and were forced by the pope to run certain shops for the vatican, ragged clothes shops and fish market they got a percentage from.

Since they couldn't invest in property nor own their own shops they amassed money they could not spend and thus used it for loans.

>>Real world: Jews get shit on

Fuck world do you live in?

>Let's make paintings of ourselves literally out of gold during the worst natioal depression in modern history
>Hey for some strange reason the people of the country are mad at us gee I don't know why
>It's not fair that this museum has this gold painting, I think they should give it to me so I can sell it for millions to a different museum
>Let's make a movie about it and portray ourselves as the victims yet again and make even more money off of the movie while perpetuating our own propaganda!

Brilliant when you think about it honestly. You gotta give 'em credit.

I think the stormfat line there is that loaning money for interest is inherently wrong, but magically only if Jews do it. They also somehow think Jews invented the concept of interest. Basically you're arguing with the dumbest people living and it's pointless, all they know is emotional arguing and confirmation bias.

Did you ever think there might be a reason that Jews were hated by almost ever society in human history? You think it's because they have big noses? Get real. It's because they're deceitful, cunning and greedy.

It's funny how Sup Forums gets mad at jews for being greedy and capitalist when its preferred ideology is libertarianism.
When talking of jews you all sound like buttmad commies.

Are you suggesting Klimt was jewish?

Dude that was so fucking obvious

Good lord you're stupid.

Like every other successful person out there.
Trump made money by kicking people out for not paying his huge rents after increasing them, most enterpreneurs in the early 900 in America kept workers in incredibly shitty conditions but they weren't jewish either.
Either you reject capitalism AND Jews or you accept they're better at it than you.

>historical oppression being a metric for character

Yes, Catholics and Muslims experienced less oppression because they're saintly and honest, not because they had the numbers. What a deluded imbecile you are.

t. butthurt jewish shill

Trump is scum as well. He learned from the Jews, literally, they taught him every dirty trick. I acknowledge that Jews are better than I am at ripping people off, lying and manipulating in order to obtain more currency. Congratulations on that.

Stupid is making these deflective posts and thinking you're getting away with winning an argument. Sup Forums rots your brain and makes you think that because you're on a hugbox where everyone already agrees on propaganda and praises each other's shitty logic that means you have valid opinions.

>Let's make paintings of ourselves literally out of gold
Are you suggesting Klimt was jewish? If no, which other painters, of renown, gilded their paintings at that period?

Like I said it doesn't matter if you acknowledge reality. I know you kikes are good at arguing but you're still scum, and everyone paying attention knows it. They have known it throughout history.

God damn how fucking stupid are you I'm serioius right now. Are you really that fucking stupid, I find it hard to believe that anyone can be this incredibly insanely retarded.

Are you suggesting Klimt was jewish?
Are you suggesting he received commissions from jews to gild his paintings?

What are you suggesting when you say

>Let's make paintings of ourselves literally out of gold

Please elaborate.

I never had any problem with Jews until I got to know some and watched their behavior up close. You have it backwards. The propaganda had me loving Jews. Reality changed my mind.

Who did the Goblins = Jews stereotype first? The ones in WoW even have Brooklyn accents

I'm sorry that you're too stupid to distinguish who paid for paintings and who actually painted them, but what can be done? The depth of your stupidity is clearly far out of my reach, I doubt honestly that anyone can help you my friend. But, you have my sympathy.

Didn't know Jon Bernthal was in that movie

You're grasp on art history is what astounds me. And yet it took you so long to admit that it was the commissioners that were jewish.

Ok. Which commissioners of Klimt's were jewish. See, I've studied Klimt. I know which gallerists and curators were jewish at the time. Like the Altman family.

Most of Klimt's commissions came from the aristocracy at the time however, and he rarely travelled outside of Vienna.

Had you pulled out Schiele as an example of jews benefitting from art, that you could even call degenerate, you would have a point but Schiele never used gold leaf.

>implying that when you get to know non-Jewish people who behave badly, "reality" changes your mind about them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Enjoy rethinking your life.

Don't forget that England historically is the most anti-semitic place in the world

>lying Sup Forums shitter gets unlucky and there's a person versed in art history to call out their bullshit

Lost it.

t. desperate jewish shill

It's adorable how you try to make some little detail important because you know that I'm right. Just acknowledge it to yourself for a second. No one will know that you did. You know Jews. I know Jews. They love money and they're deceitful and manipulative in service of their own greed. We both know it's true! So what is the point even of this argument when we both know the same thing?

I gotta go have coffee and get to work. Enjoy your denial Mr. Shekelberg.

holy shit you are retarded

Altmers in Elder Scrolls

Holy chit, you're right.

Can't believe the Jews let this guy on screen. I guess their level of self-awareness is pretty great.

Ben Stiller is a jew

They really aren't that jewish. They don't fit the greedy merchant stereotype or the illuminati one. The race that comes closest to being jews is the dunmer, but only because they're a "chosen people" who migrated to a semi-decent, semi-shit land because their prophet told them to. They also have a bunch of absurd religious rules.

>i-i have to go back to work on Sup Forums

Absolutely fucking destroyed.

So:
Goblins in Harry Potter
Ferengi in Star Trek
Goblins in WoW
Watto in Star Trek
Prophets from Halo

Did I miss any?

But the temple wasn't the proper forum for money exchange. But whatever. Jesus knew that. Jews shouldn't have even been handling Roman currency much less exchanging it in a place of worship. And that's not my opinion, it's based on their own fucking laws.

Zoidberg and those lobster things

>Kike gets called out

>all of the whitewashing

examples?

Bravo Rowling

>Fat FAT! Le fat

t. Woman trying to argue

Jews have been prosecuted in every country. They were literally enslaved by Egyptians and murdered by Germans. Read a book.

There is no evidence for the Egyptian enslavement. Other than the Bible, but fuck that. Israel itself tried to find evidence of it and failed.

>Read a book.

The King James Bible may be a NY Times bestseller, but that don't make it historically accurate, Schlomo