Am I the only one here who hate star-wars, harry-potter, resident evil movies...

Am I the only one here who hate star-wars, harry-potter, resident evil movies? I am not trying to look edgy or something, I just can't into those.

You seem to be bored, cats.

no

you're an adult

Yes, you are literally the only one

Only redditors like those.

I actually hate all of those too, you are not alone

Most of the big franchise movies aren't very good

the matrix and the lord of the ring are good tho
x-men (the first three movies) too

This.

the only marvel and dc superhero movie i have ever seen is spider man 1 and 2. they were both terrible and i was a teen when they were in the cinemas

back then i already knew that shit type of entertainment is for fucking losers or underdeveloped idiots

You appear to be reeing, cats.

zerochan seems a joke itself
how could anyone in the sane mind like cheese cartoons to the point where you visits a site which is fully dedicated to such degeneracy to post images of stupid cartoon characters which lookexactly the same. it's just retarded

I'm not really picky about movies I just watch them and I'm not critiquing them the whole time like half of you autistic fucks.

I loved Harry Potter but that's probably because it was the first book series I got into as a child.

I thought resident evil movies were pretty boring except the first one.

I don't like Star Wars no idea why maybe because I'm more into the Star Trek universe.

All that being said I would happily binge watch all 3 series. I just enjoy movies even if I don't always enjoy them.

It's weird that you try to act superior when tons of people that are much smarter than you enjoy the stuff. We are all in on why it's garbage but some people are still entertained by it.

I fucking hate superhero movies too, but it doesn't make me smarter than somebody that likes them.

>it was the first book series I got into as a child
jesus fuck how old are you? 15?

everyone hates resident evil movies

I've never seen a Harry Potter or lord of the rings movie.

you should watch lotr

Star Wars is meh.
Harry Potter is generally enjoyable.
Resident Evil is fucking slop garbage.

Nah, you are definitely not alone. Although you may want to think twice before coming to this board for opinions on movies.

What kind of dumb fucking post is this?
The first novel was released in 1997

Not him but the first book came out in 1997. Even in middle school I thought it was dog shit.

>too busy riding that brief high before I reached high school and realized Stephen King also sucked

there's 2 possible reasons why someone would make this post

>so jaded and out of touch they don't realise 1997 was nearly 20 years ago
>is around 18 years old and didn't remember when the books were released
>shit bait

i'm thinking a bit of 1 and 2

I can understand you, I hate LotR, Hobbit and everything Star Trek (until 2009)

I recently watched some HP movies because they were on TV and they were entertaining, I see how kids could love it (though not enough to be obsessed when they grow up like many are, come on).

this

This.

I can't comprehend people's excitement. I wanted to see how /reddit/ was thinking of Starwars.

Apparently all it takes is Darth Vader, a diverse cast, and "light saber battles man!" to sell a movie.

How the fuck can anyone pay 10$ just for one part of any movie?

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas