youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew. she hit wall hard

I know THAT feel :^(

fuck off Marina

That's not Björk.

why do we hate her?

CUTE

>tried to cash out on gays but ended up killing her career before it had even started
>obnoxious voice
>smug cunt who thinks she's more famous than she actually is
>lied to her naive fans multible times for some quick and easy money eventhough false advertisement and undisclosed sponsorship are illegal
>sounds atrocious live and expects that people at festivals sing with her eventhough no one knows her or her shitty lyrics
>horrible songwriter, her lyrics sound like they were written by an autistic old woman who still thinks she's young (OH WAIT)
>thinks she's beautiful and posts a million pictures of her hideous mug everyday eventhough she's ugly as fuck, aged like milk, is balding and probably smells bad irl
>extreme hypocrite, thinks she's better than top40 but makes generic pop garbo
>jealous of younger, prettier, more succesfull Charli
>tried to sell out and somehow failed at that aswell and then made a garbage album as an "apology" but that flopped aswell because she already blew her chance by trying to sell out on her SECOND album
>constantly lies, said she's vegan but posted a picture of herself eating pizza a day later. She hops on every trend in hopes of becoming relevant again (eventhough she never was relevant in the first place)
>thinks she's better than top40 just because she's not succesfull.
>will probably die alone without kids because she thinks she's too good for marriage because she says needs it for her songwriting because she doesn't want to write songs about her husband(AUTISTIC)
>her womb is shrivelling up while we're talking and in 5 year no one will remember she ever existed.

OP here, wrong pic sorry

here it is

oh, well, alright then, time to check out this Charli chick then.

Shell be fine

DJ Shadow - Endroducing...
was made by one man, that is wild

Kek

>be pic related
>be best female artist ever

post a song from her
it better not be generic garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg
she does not do anything garbage my friend

nice top 40 korean radio pop dude.
totally makes her best female artist ever......

that's right and she's the best and you're a stupid idiot as usual

this chick is so talentless that her music sounds like she is still in the early 2000's
stop with the denial, its getting embarassing

>being this much of a child

Please, do us both a favour, go back to 9Gag

but she's a top tier vocalist, really pretty, plays the guitar and composes her own songs how is that talentless moron

shut the hell up idiot you're the child here for not appreciating good music and better musicians

turn on the FM radio right now. Any song on there will actually be better than what you posted. Her having a nice voice doesn't change the fact that her music is dead on arrival

Yeah, sure.

>"she the best singar in tha world!!! if u disagree u r idiot!!!!"

Like, come on, man. I love my favourite album but I can at least acknowledge it's not the best album of all time objectively and do realize it has a lot of flaws. I still love it, but I'm not a moron about it. Go back to your containment thread.

grimes looks kind of funny on this picture

Stop, you're making yourself look like more of an autist. Really, I don't care much about this debacle, because everyone else going through this thread's just shaking their head at how sad this is. Just drop the act, man. Sheesh.

choa is only improving this thread, she improves every thread
you're the only sad one here, look how sad you are that someone else likes something better than what you like and isn't a contrarian loser like you

Yeah, she sure is helping this thread, considering we're the only two idiots in it, arguing about some irrelevant bullshit.

Also,
>implying that K-Pop is patrician.

so you admit you are an idiot, you are the only idiot here buddy and choa is not irrelevant at all
and kpop with choa is the most patrician, you are just too moronic to understand it with your peabrain

Yeah, I'm an idiot. At least I'm self-aware about it. (That's what it means to grow up, by the way.) Quit your creepy waifu stalker fetish.

>choa is not irrelevant at all
Ah, yes, who could forget... The massive audience of 12 year old asian girls and 20-something year old chubby men.

>and kpop with choa is the most patrician, you are just too moronic to understand it with your peabrain

Not really, considering the first thing I thought of while listening to that song you put up earlier was: "Damn, this sounds just like some lame Reggae x RnB pop song on the radio.". Really, more power to you for liking this kind of stuff, but like, keep it to yourself, dude.

>yes you are an idiot but you are too much of an idiot to realize not everyone else is an idiot like you, stupid idiot

everyone's an idiot in their own stupid way. you're not special.

>and i am not creepy and not a stalker, choa is my favorite artist

Can, Oiseaux-Tempete and Earl Sweatshirt are my favourite artists, but you don't see me having a bunch of pictures of them to post them in a thread.

>everybody in the world likes choa you stupid idiot you don't know anything at all

Except literally everyone else in this thread. And more extensively, a good chunk of Sup Forums, aside of the lads in the KPOP General threads

>you are just stupid and dont understand music, why are you even here moron

Okay, genius, why don't you tell me what makes her music so special?

She was hot as fuck in 2009

how come she aged so badly?

Aren't you ashamed that you listen to this garbage?

>yes but you are an extra idiot you idiot that's why you think others are idiots when it's just you

What are you even saying?? Not everyone's a genius. Even Stephen Hawking said some dumb shit sometime in his life.

>well maybe you don't really like them at all if you can't even save pictures of them idiot

Oh, trust me, I do have some pictures saved of them. Hell, I even drew Earl Sweatshirt's album Doris in MS Paint, but I don't put them up on every single goddamn reply I make on an anonymous chatboard. And I don't specifically look for them, either. And not at this goddamn capacity. You've had at least 9 pictures of this chick alone in this thread. Jesus.

>no everyone on this board loves choa you can ask them yourself, you're the only one that doesn't because you're too stupid and a loser

Can you not like act like a child for a second? You're hurting my head. And considering how and
disliked her music, I'd say there're a few others that have quite a distaste for her as well on Sup Forums. Go on, make a thread to see whether Sup Forums likes her or not, if you want to prove your point.

>because she makes it you idiot, that's what makes her music special because choa herself is special and there's no one like her

Corey Feldman, Kid Cudi, etc. made their own music, but it doesnt mean their music is good or special because of it. Hell, I can make a simple beat on Ableton right now but it won't make it special whatsoever.

>i am saying you are more stupid than everyone else you idiot

Yeah, I am. My point still stands, nontheless.

>well you can post them and just because i post them that doesn't make me weird you idiot you have autism or something you loser

Posting them alongside paragraphs of you defending your musician and claiming her to be the best musician of all time while also calling other people idiots for disagreeing isn't really the most normal thing to do. It's childish.

>those were both you and we all know it you stupid loser, pretending to be other people that's just sad and they do like her and we've had multiple choa threads already

That really wasn't. Look at the way he types compared to mine. It's more lax and less structured. Though, yeah, we did both say "chick".

>we've had multiple choa threads already with positive reception

Yeah, because people who usually go on the KPop general threads notice them and flock to them. Also, those threads happen once in a blue moon. And when they do, sooner or later, someone comes by and tells you all to fuck off to your containment thread.

>that's because you are not special, choa is special

Yeah, she sure is """special"""

>arguing with a troll

Eh, I don't have much else to do.

She clearly did too much coke and alcohol to cope with the fact that her career is a massive failure, also Dr. Luke probably tried to rape her a few times while recording Electra Heart.

can we get a marina fap thread tho

No, she had a breast reduction. Back to with you.

if this girl browsed Sup Forums, all of you would be begging her to let you suck her toes you fucking faggots