If you're looking for a dream girl

>If you're looking for a dream girl
>I'll never be your dream girl

what did she mean by this?

She's self aware that she is very ugly and dirty, which is the opposite of a dream girl

>I'll never be your dream girl
far too moist to be a dream girl

Friend

That she'll never be your dream girl

She has flaws

it's ok grimes, nightmares are dreams too

is she referring to >us?

Im in a nightmare

Post more grimes

haters, take note:

Hi

You still have my soul

i love grimes and am a grimesfag but hated art angels

then you're not a real fan. art angels was her most complex project so far and the one she's the most proud of.

so what if shes most proud of it? what the fuck does she know? you fucking moron

That post was actually had important stuff

fuck off

Oh yeah?

it dosen't matter what the artist thinks you fucking child, the art is beyond them. the fact that you need someone else to tell you what's best shows what a fucking philistine pleb you are. End yourself.

What did i do that was so interesting before i realized you were watching me? Why do i exist to be trapped under somebody elses delusional self-involved bullshit. Why is it my health and appearance that have degraded so much over this

wow, you're really mad, son. stop being so immature and retarded. and stop telling people to end themselves.

Is it just james doing all this or is it just another reddit switcharoo

Take notes on a fabricated comment?

Yeah because she had men save it in mixing and other men produce it. That's why its the best

she mixed and produced the whole thing herself. only the final mixing has been done by an expert. btw mixing is not part of the artistic process.

Are you the good cop?

The mixing boy gets paid actually so it is part of the art

>mixing can't save a record
Good meme
Well of you consider spreading the truth good, then yes. Claire days of miss information spread via terrible memes is over

I'm going to find you you piece of shit.

is this supposed to be a retort

What if she ended up punching her nose and breaking her jaw line in the gif with the mic. A boy can dream

She's so weird

it gets paid but it's a technical job. like those who put frames to paintings. not part of the art. you can change the frame anytime, the painting still has the same value.

Rousey got btfo i bet claire moped about it

Is this art?

Her boyfriend is happy to make my life hell on Sup Forums. Is that what she meant?

just because the frame isnt part of the painting doesnt mean it isnt part of the art dumbass

maybe. but she kinda liked her last adversary too.

is not part of the art, dumbass. it's a necessary evil that doesn't really affect the main piece unless it's bad on purpose.

damn...

a frame will always affect a main piece even if its subtle, so it will have influence on the way the art is percieved which means it is part of the art

Claire

its a play on Royals by Lorde

>mixing is not part of the artistic process.
if you said mastering i might agree but mixing is basically composition...

thank you

The problem with grimes music is how unrelatable it is, taylor swift put out a meta-album about her own career while not being a black guy, it didn't serve people the right way

You are the dumbest fucking person ive ever met. Frames don't have an effect. Have You ever listened to remixed versions of albums or remasters that sound different. Hmmmmmm does one sound significantly better than the other, maybe its because of mixing. Like if you think mixing cant save or destroy something your Claire or a nigger in denial

When dif james start posting here

Was he animejames all along

her cretin, mixing and remixing are 2 completely different things. stay mad.

good lord there's nothing wrong with being ugly but she sure aint helping her case. literal goblin

>mixing is not part of the artistic process
wrong

hahahahah you are so fucking dumb

>t. A remastered album doesn't have the album remixed
Get the fuck off piece of shit. You realize remixing and remastering can go hand and hand

grimey is look after us. She is saying that its you magnitizing a girl in your head, making her overly important, puttin her on a pedestal,...telling yourself that being with her is the only way to be happy. However there is nothing wrong with you or your life, she is just a person, and so are you.

anybody can have grimes considering she is a slut and all (also not very good looking)

>posts ugly asain bitch with too much make up on

that's choa and she's not ugly, not a bitch and barely uses any makeup
unlike grimes who needs all the makeup the world has

whatever, she is kind of fucked in the face

looks like you are just fucked in the eyes and brain you idiot
maybe your parents shouldn't have dropped you so much on your head and face moron

I seem to have struck a nerve. lel. good luck with your creepy ass asain womanchild

>gets btfo
>lolol u mad??
how will he ever recover

She's a gook, but at least she isn't grimy like I hard Claire's vagina is.

whatever loser grimes SUCKS

yeah grimes is definitely gross

He used to reddit space everything as his trademark and use insipid Sup Forums memes. If some guy posts pepe frogs then it'll be james just trying to look like a prototypical Sup Forums user. If he could do this this shilling bullshit over Sup Forums it'd just be removed, mods probably think these threads are real and entertaining for how pissed off people are pretending to be

Sorry but grimes is better

not compared to choa

choa?
should be called 'chode'

nope, there's no reason to call her that so choa is pefect

OG fans appreciate her earlier work. She used to make music mostly on the fly, just experimenting with what sounds she could put together, this is what made her earlier work so good. Art Angels is over produced garbage that appeals to the mainstream. If Art Angels was your entryway into her music, then you are a mainstream sheep.

I was happy here

Why did you hack me

>>gets btfo
[citation needed]

Bump

Fuck you james

>OG fans appreciate her earlier work.
those are hipsters who hate her later work. she addressed this issue in the song california.
>The things they see in me, I cannot see myself
>When you get bored of me, I'll be back on the shelf

>You only like me when you think I'm looking sad
>I didn't think you'd end up treating me so bad

fuck you too

Am

Shit nobody cares about thread? Ill start

>mixing can't save a record
Creatively speaking - no. It can't.

That was my post, what does this have to do with anything

>Troll logic

No original musical content is CREATIVE or added to a recording during the mixing process. Therefore it ISNT part of the CREATIVE process behind making a record. Mixing/mastering are both technical CRAFTS - not arts.

Of course she'll never be a dream girl, she's an old woman.

what do you think mixing is exactly?