unitednativeamerica.com/aiholocaust.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rJOOxlFs9Is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMEMBER

>700 word essay
literally 30 minutes of work

>tfw 4 word essay on the holocaust due in 700 days

Just regurgitate what they want to hear. Going against the machine while still in academia isn't going to benefit you.

Isn't it summer? I though people were out of school?

is that how frogs reproduce? Post a video of it

>700 word essay

Sorry, you must be at least 18 years of age to post here.

Easiest topic ever with thousands of sources... Get off Sup Forums underage faggot.

Do not post the video.

How can you be this stupid?

I'm a lazy fat fuck

Not if you procastinate for several weeks lol.

>700 words
>essay

what kind of light-weight, diversity requirement shit is this?

post it fagot

youtube.com/watch?v=SgROaJY6Xnk

eat shit, i just finished an essay on molecular genetics after months of procrastination

Remember the 6 gorillion that died in the 6 billion gas chambers at 6 million concentration camps.

Greatest story never told is good source material.

Just write "The holocaust didn't happen." 175 times.

Frogs reproduce sexually. Fertilization happens outside the body though. They have eggs. Tadpoles come out. They develop into frogs.

Make it all up.

I have just the essay

It can be about how the Holocaust didn't happen if I can prove it didn't

Underrated post.

I finished a 20 page report in literally 20 hours.

I did a 10 page research paper about democracy in the Middle East in 12.

>tfw hurdle exam for Biochemistry tomorrow
But I'm a heterosexual White male so will do fine.

Do like Jews did and make it up.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

copy and paste 175 times

thanks man

you're an idiot

Just turn in a sheet of paper that says "The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have, and by God, it will."

Just write about how bad Hitler was, you'll get an A+++

>biochem, chemistry and genetics exams next week
wew lads, let's see those high distinctions

Just read a memoir and write about it. Millions of people died its literally the easiest thing to find info on

>you're an idiot

You got me good, guy who asked how frogs reproduce.

I already told teach "miss ya dumb bitch Holocaust didn't happen, what are you fucking retarded" she got rustled

>It did not occur all you kikes.

Now highlight the greentext, use ctrl+c and then ctrl+v and copy it 100 times, essay done.

You are welcome.

you're an idiot because you were wrong

18 millions !
Remember this goyim.

unitednativeamerica.com/aiholocaust.html Here you go.

NOT TRUE KIKE DYKE

I was right though. So what are you on about?

Start with "Concerning the Jews and their lies" and write what comes naturally.

>700 words

What are you in the 4th grade?

>holocaust

It was the worst event in human history, that's all you need to know. Just say how important it is that something like that never happens again.

Check flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6AiqtJCm6A

I've got a 10,000 word one due tomorrow requiring 15 citations yet here I am.

>I'll get it done on time, too.

Books don't bite, son.

>700 words
>4 days
You lazy fuck

IT DID NOT HAPPEN?

In fourteen hundred and ninty two Columbus would lead the way to the righteous extermination of the savages. Many claim that the native american genocide never happened but the will of god did determine that the hands of the spanish and english should clean this great nation clean of all the heathen.

All these retards falling for a 10 year old Sup Forums meme. It's so fucking overused, yet people always seem to fall for it.

Bravo OP, quality shitpost thread.

Lmao.
Canadians learn shitposting from early age. Cannot compete.

10k words. M8 you should have 50 citations.

check out the video man

700 words, that's childs play. Did a 1400 LA paper in a single night, got a 90.

But instead of just mocking you, I will try to provide some tips. Actually play it out, for one thing. Get your paragraphs structured how you want them, then write the first draft with bare info. Then go back and add a fuckton of fluff; big words and personal "interpretation" (google shit). Might I also suggest adding a section about dissenting opinion on the Holocost? Of course you can claim that it is all real at the end like a good goy

Did I say 15?

I meant 50.

Pick 700 holla-cost names then list them with intro and outro.

how is this 15 citations only? I've done 3000 word essays that requiredmore citations.

how about not do it on the holocaust but how germany came to the point of electing hitler?go to the source of what they dont want you to talk about.
mainly the fact that any jew teacher doesnt want to face the fact another hitler could rise if they dont subvert the social fabric of white culture first.

hugely exaggerate. talk about the holocoaster, and the drowning pool. make sure to mention all the jews eating diamonds and shitting them out only to eat them again. talk about the lampshades and say they even made couches and bicycles out of jews.

when the teacher says any of this stuff is wrong, accuse her of being an anti-semite and report her to ADL/SPLC

Say you are being forced to trigger other students and start a protest.

Claim to be Armenian or something.

>What is wikipedia?

>Asking psychopathic anti Semites on an anonymous cartoon image board to help you write a school essay on the holocaust

That is one of the best pepes i've ever seen

this and get super specific.
eyes were experimented with to see if the wheel generator,when wired to a jews eyes could create light and that jew intestines were used as inner tubes.frame and bars were bones.noses were brake pads

what is the specification?
can you write on an obscure aspect of it?

Write it as it is : It did not happened like in the movies or like what the media is telling us :

Of course Nazis where the bad guys and all but the story got distorted and romanticized to satisfy the jewish elite.

Firstly, that is not the norm in frogs. This is why the video describes it as weird. Second, that's not budding or something you idiot. They hatched from eggs. Mother frogs lay their eggs and a male fertilizes them, they eggs are often carried on their back. That's why it looks like the male is mounting them and having sexual intercourse with them to some observers. They fertilize the eggs on their back. The eggs don't usually stay on the back though, they are suspended in water, they hatch and tadpoles come out which develop into frogs.

The difference with this frog, is that the eggs sink into the mothers back. The tadpoles hatch in her back and go through development there. It's the same process except the eggs sink into the skin, apparently in their environment it leads to higher survivability, which is why this curiosity evolved. It makes some sense. Eggs suspended in water and tadpoles swimming free can be very hazardous. The trade off here, is that if the mother gets eaten, they all die.

right?

there's a video of me being right

Two words

TRANSFER

AGREEMENT

You made no claims about how frogs reproduce. All you said was that the process I laid out was wrong, which it isn't. I also just explained to you why the frog in the video is not an exception to the general rule.

Since you like videos, here is a video designed for grade school children:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJOOxlFs9Is

You're a fucking faggot. Gb2reddit

says guy who wrote an essay about frog reproduction on a saturday night

Do you have the balls for Official Holocaust denial with your name on it?

>write "didn't happen" 350 times
>prepare for the coming shit storm

Write about all of the non-jews targeted in the holocaust. Don't mention the grabblers even once.

I don't even think 700 words counts as an essay.

Personally I dislike it with things emerge from inside other things. Except for my dick.

"The Holocaust never happened."

Tackle holocaust denialism from the otherside.

Millions of communists, russians, etc killed are ignored because it was acceptable holocaust denialism.

So we over inflate jewish holocaust to justify modern fascism by zionists, and hide communist, slav holocaust to make western fascism more palatable.

easy. You can start with a subtle..

"HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"

Then add as many "HEIL HITLER" as required to fulfill

>otherside

OY VEY

>700 word essay due in 4 days

bitch please, I have a 100 word essay due next may.

HOW LONG HOW LONG

Fuck off, I have to write a haiku by 2020.

>2020

by nest may I meant ice age.

who's more fucked now?

Gotta be summer school

remedial english or remedial history

Haha how do you even write paragraphs guys? Red pill me. Shits fucked

Bill Hicks is hilarious.

man what the fuck nature is so weird

i bet that feels incredibly good though, to get all that shit out of your back lol

Yeah, I bet it's like that one hentai with the girl with all the holes.

Need to write Haiku?
And by 2020, too?
Good luck. my White Friend.

I got a 3 word essay for the holocaust tomorrow Sup Forums please give me 3 words to best accurately describe it

Nice idea leaf. This is the closest you can get to denying the shoah in your paper. Exaggerate the skin lamp shit and the human experiments using questionable sources. might indirectly redpilll your teacher.

Always write it as ((Hitler))

The echoes count as two extra words