Where do you get your uncompressed 1080p movies? PB, for the most part, only has YIFY-type compressed movies

Where do you get your uncompressed 1080p movies? PB, for the most part, only has YIFY-type compressed movies.

you don't watch anything less than 1080p, do you user?

I get from YIFY
A: 10
V: 10
Thanks YIFY

>uncompressed
>1080p

>"uncompressed"
lmao

It's like saying that everyone should listen to wavs instead of FLAC/mp3.
Makes no sense.

rarbg

Rutracker.

If the file is 8-12 GB that is usually sufficient, the 40 GB monstrosities are unnecessary.

This.
10/10 every time.

When searching for a quality torrent, I don't even look at the video specs anymore, only audio.

Audio quality is the first thing every encoder cuts off dramatically because of it's size and the fact that most normies don't care if they watch a movie with atrocious 92kbps sound.
So if the uploader actually bothered about audio quality, the video spec is more than likely on par with it.

My bad, this is what I meant.

>uncompressed

Remux

This.

I only download uncompressed sd avi files

sparks

The Bay is full of that stuff, usually its second in seeders to the garbage quality stuff. For some less popular movies though I have been forced to go to Yify. The lack of surround sound sucks more than the quality hit.

Private trackers, of course

Why did it take this long to be said

Don't worry about it.

karagarga.in
cinematik.net
passthepopcorn.me
secretcinema.com
hdbits.org

>uncompressed
I don't think you know what that means. A 2 hour uncompressed 1080p video is like 2+ TB.

he means BD50 obviously

I get everything from torreentday, fits my needs perfectly

seconding this

City Library; Blu-ray RW Drive

90mins movie with 25fps on 1080p

5400sec x 25frame x 1920x1080 = 279.936GB
not counting the colordepth and audio