Listen to a hip hop "classic" album

>listen to a hip hop "classic" album
>it's outdated corny shit that's aged like milk and you feel embarrassed about yourself that you're listening to it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E
youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=cVyXe5lFKpc&t=502s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do t you specify, or is this a guaranteed response-type thread?

Either way, The Diary is still solid as fuck.

more like
>listen to a hip hop album
>it's corny shit

Hiphop of any era is fucking embarrassing

Public Enemy
Beastie Boys
NWA
any hip hop album before Enter Wu Tang is garbage that's not worth listening to anymore

Is it normal to find it difficult to jerk off unless everyone in the video is sad or angry

How do I delete this

Old meme man

Kek. What did you listen to OP. I had the same experience with The Blueprint and Snoop Dogg's first album.

The only album from the 90s again and again is illmatic

I meant an album that i could listen to again and again is illmatic the all of the other albums cant hold my attention for 40 min like some do today

Yeah OP I totally agree with you

*turns on post-alternative experimental folk pain music*

lol

this is too real

>tfw you realise the "classics" are just as bad as today's memerap

>huhuhuhuh le (c)rap

no but to be honest that's not the super power I'd choose if I could get one

>this is what pop-rapists thinks of anything that doesn't chart

I'm old af and remember when this came out. I remember it sounding like garbage and hating anyone who liked it at the time. It was like being trapped in a zombie world where no one was able to hear how bad the sound was. It sounds like it was made on a children's keyboard, for fucks sake. And he was the most popular rapper for some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E

Nobody likes you and your death will effect nobody.

public enemy's 2 classics have some of the best production of any rap album ever

just because it sounds different from modern rap doesn't mean it "aged like milk"

youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4

I can't believe I had enough stamina to survive all this garbage, no wonder I was so suicidal in my 20s.

truth hurts, doesn't it soyboy?
Most rock, metal, punk, pop, jazz, soul albums from the 60's, 70's, 80's are perfectly listenable today. Can't say them same for hip hop albums from the 80's and early 90's who sound like primitive garbage recorded by apes.

100% it's all so funny to me.

Is it baiting when you recc some shit you yourself don't want to ever listen to again?

You know this is the worst data gathering or profiling method of all times right?

YOU DO KNOW THAT CORRECT?

PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY SHIT TALKERS HERE YOU FUCKING SPOOKY SQUARE

You grew up to just be subpar and sad.

>Most rock, metal, punk, pop, jazz, soul albums from the 60's, 70's, 80's are perfectly listenable today.

Imagine being this mentally restricted by whatever higher force governs this world to think this shit.

>Most rock, metal, punk, pop, jazz, soul albums from the 60's, 70's, 80's
>listenable

One. Just pick one.

are you ok?

metal and punk from the '60's lol

Actually no :'(

imagine being so stupid you think there is a higher force because you are a meaningless animal

didn't read your post

don't care what you are even talking about

seriously though, name one rock/metal album considered a classic of it's time that isn't listenable today?

TROOF HURTZ

Hip hop music is harder to make than any AC/DC album. Everyone will tell you that. So, AC/DC.

Also

>didn't read the post

>he knows what it says

Nice try, merchant, but your Ashkenazi trickery cannot help you now.

>if I pick the lowest point of rock music (AC/DC) then surely my point stands!
Do you really think that making a masterpiece like Loveless, TVU&N, Electric Ladyland, Tago Mago, etc. takes less skill than rapping over some sampled beat?

This.

>I used to not have money and now I have money
>women are attracted to my money and status
>people are jelous of my excess of female attention and money
>black ppl poverty!
>I do drugs!
>I assure you that I have not changed from my social assention, nay I am still just as tough and rooted!

What deep literary themes these are. Really makes you think.

>Beastie Boys
Paul's Boutique is better than 36 Chambers

>Tago Mago

classic, i agree

>Electric Ladyland

love it

TVU & N

Yeah, sure, why not, it was groundbreaking and i love it, but not that complicated to make.

>Loveless

>masterpiece

nope

M-M-MUH SHOEGAZE AND REVERB

Also

Lot of classic rap songs have been played, i can post some examples.
And rapping isn't THAT easy, or anyone who does it would do it good and be considered as the best? Even though a selected number of few are considered as the best.

>2017 people are still walkinga round with 2000 year old memes of a male anthropomorphized god and his human son on earth from some Harry Potter book while science is literally allowing you to type on a computer made of rocks across the entire planet and you are still hung up on miracles and talking to yourself before bed asking for menial bullshit.

>GOD IS NOT REAL YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER

>NO ONE IS EVER SPEAKING TO YOU AND YOU AREN'T SPEAKING TO ANYONE BUT YOUR BORING STUPID SELVES

FUCK YOU
FUCK GOD
FUCK ALLAH
FUCK YAHWEH
FUCK JESUS
FUCK MOHAMMED
FUCK MOSES
FUCK YOUR MOTHER
FUCK YOUR FATHER
FUCK YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE

FUCKING MONKEYS

Honestly what the fuck are you talking about dude?
You have been conditioned when you're accusing people who have broke the conditioning, literally.

Read some Joseph Campbell and Jung before you knot your panties about human mythology. Shit is amazing.

>implying i believe in god

lolol

THAT'S RIGHT GOYI---- I MEAN SOYIM, WORSHIP A GOD AND PAY HIM MUCH SHEKKELS TO HELP HIM, KILL IN HIS NAME AND RAPE IN HIS HONOR.

*shekkels clinging mixes with the sound of a high pitched laughter and the subtle sound of dry hand rubbing''

Your fedora wears a fedora

this is your shitty brain on Sup Forums lmao

>hip hop music is harder to make than any AC/DC album
MY SIDES YOU MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT

lolololo these niggas thing i actually believe in god

CHRIST WILL KILL YOU, YOU HEATHEN

AC/DC is one of the highest points of rock'n'roll ever. It's pure.

Rock is fucking garbage, why would whitey fags listen to that outdated shit?

ask anyone that knows anything about music and plays an instrument and/or listens to a fair amount and varied quantity of music what would be harder to make between the two

>doing the ''muh sides'' shitty meme

Not bad, clit juice.

>dude lmao let's program the beats into fruityloops and then speak with the correct rhythm and attitude
>compared to being a band
Really?

>caring about the date
Someone has legitimately never had an honest opinion of their own right here.

>They had Fruity Loops in the late '80's and early '90's

I see now why Sup Forums is slowly dying.

Thought I'd join this thread because I literally like everything BUT screamo music, slayer and megadeth are about as hard as I go into metal music
>inb4 pussy bitch ass nigga
But I don't know why you fuckers have to argue over which genre is better because no matter what no one wins and it's just a matter of opinion. IMO as a musician who plays piano, guitar and sings all types of music have their easy ones like AC/DC for rock music and they all have their harder ones such as Eminem for rap music. It's really hard to compare the two genres because they're totally different.

Also, most bands play a shitty 4/4 pattern on 15 tracks on an album, occasionally changing it up for a bridge of chorus. Modern non electronic music in a nutshell btw.

>likes everything

Recommend me a good John Zorn, Bill Laswell or Fred Frith album. I've heard Massacre, Interpretation of Dreams and some more. But would like some recs.

>If it's not new it's shit

>hahaha dude ok let's set up the fuckin analogue drum machine and speak over it

>Expects me to know some obscure musicians
But I'll still give them a listen

>John Zorn
>obscure
the state of nu-Sup Forums

never heard of him thats obscure to me

fucking normie and his normie memes
It's really sad actually.

YO THIS JOHN ZORN IS SOME GOOD ASS JAZZ MUSIC

Rock is shit though, like it or not :D

Whatever altar boy. Joseph Campbell or JUNG? LOL shut the fuck up.

Too stupid to respond to.

People who type out the word 'fedora' as an insult and have some weird fetish with being the most anti-reddit person in the world yet all they can think about is reddit and they are not reddit so uhhhhhhhhh 'fedora'

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

I had to whoop that man ass quick sorry

Doesn't matter how hard it is to make something, what matters is the final product. I'd think a hip hop fan would understand that

hip hop seems to age far worse than most other genres

listen to this though. youtube.com/watch?v=cVyXe5lFKpc&t=502s

I was going to call you stupid OP, but I think you might be onto something.

Hip Hop tends to operate squarely on the way culture is at the time of its releasing. A lot of artists in Hip Hop rely so much on appealing to the issues of the day rather than transcending them while still covering the universals that have always existed.

So nice shitpost OP but you may be slightly right

you like fucking oasis. why should anybody take your opinions about music seriously?

>Listen to an old album
>It sounds old
WHO'D A THUNK IT