How do you stop this team?

How do you stop this team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=953rOfQ8Y0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by not playing trash from the 50s,60s,70s,80s and silppy fucking G

>Cannavaro over Nesta

literally all these players except for Brazilian Ronaldo and Messi are shit memes

> Either of them over Puyol or Ramos
> No Makelele in the Makelele role

Do you even football?

>no Van Basten
>no Cruijff
Shit team desu

Put it against the C rank german team

>Ramos
It scares me that you might not be meming

>tf
>tp

just pass the ball to slippy and let him fuck up

which is more impressive, playing a key part in winning every trophy known to man a record number of times, or triggering nostalgia in people who were five years old when Lega Calcio was even remotely relevant?

The speed of modern Football should be enough.

Ez

Correct answer is Cannavaro + Nesta = One of the best partnerships.

Weird to see Portugal not rating their own players.

It's insane the level they play today. Only a handful of players from yesteryear would survive today's game. You watch American Football or Handegg and you'll notice the GOAT QBs all had trash numbers compared to today's mediocre QBs. But then again every sport has made changes to favor offensive to defense.

this

A Challenger Appears

-------------------Pagliuca
---Lahm---Carvalho---Vidic---Carboni
----------Modric---Falcao---Deschamps
-------------Messi---Totti---Villa

ok now you can bash me.

Cristiano Ronaldo

>not playing a defence of Ramos - Puyol - Nesta - Maldini

>yashin

>gerrard

>Totti
>TOTTI

Now that's good fucking bait lol

>Totti
Christ...

....play a front three of henry, drogba and demba ba?

The Mexican A team™

Totti is Christ
... at least in Rome, he is

isn't Falcao a striker?

No Roberto Carlos, """""Pele"""""", i see alot of room for improvement

Not the good one.

Unironically switch Slippy G for Xavi and Rijkaard for Busquets.

>Pele
>Messi instead of Maradona
Lmao

replace gerrard with maradona and rijkaard with redondo and it's perfect

>Gerrard

>pele
i really thought Sup Forums was above that meme. its such nonsense whn he gets hyped. just because old grandpas saw him once or twice when tv's were grainy and football was basivally still at a semi retarded level in every area.
if he played today he wouldn't make it on a english conference team. he is the bruce lee of football. i big global emperors new clothing meme. nobody wants to be the first to stand up and say "pele is an overrated shit"
youtube.com/watch?v=953rOfQ8Y0w
>beckenbauer
if he really knew about football do you really think bayern would be run the way it has been the last many years.

CR7--------Ronaldo----------LCIM
Messi
Makelele-Modric
A. Cole--Canavaro--Nesta--Alves
Kahn

>Still falling for the Modric meme

how is he a meme? he plays difficuilt forward passes accurately even under immense pressure and contributes greatly to the defense. for me the textbook box to box midfielder. even if his best years may be behind him

Fucking this.

Cannavaro is the biggest fraud in the sport.

>he's the bruce lee of football

so he was great at what he did?

this is the GOAT XI to end all GOAT XI's

Pelé is the most overrated athlete of all time, hands down. He played against a bunch of part time farmers and football has zero knowledge on conditioning, nutrition and fitness. Those guys carried cows to get back muscles fit. Any nobody playing for a small team in '''P'''L would literally fuck him in the ass on terms of speed and strength.

You just get 9 really good defenders, a good goalie and Torres, wait for slippy g to do his thing and bang. EzPz
>rating slippy g
What an idiot

What kind of bait is this?

What?
>People still hating on Cannavaro.
>a fookin leaf
I don't think alone he was the greatest defender compared to the pantheon of greats but he always worked better off his teammates. Real smart player and tactical. I know the Nesta and Cannavaro partnership was one of the best because their different approach to defending complemented each other. Nesta was the zone marking while Cannavaro man marked. Cannavaro also formed a good partnership with Thuram. He was the complete teammate slotting in with another other center back and still formed a formidable defense and you'll see that in Germany 06. If anything, he was only shit in Inter and even then he wasn't as fraud as you make him out to be. Inter had loads of problems. When he went to Real he managed to help them win the league. He was just too old to play the ridiculous high line Spanish football likes to play. He was complete in his ball skills and could jump high for a manlet. Hating on Cannavaro is fashionable. Off the pitch, I agree, he is a dumb ass.

He played in an era with heavier balls, pitches full of holes and more dangerous fouls.

good i'm not alone on this one. this can be said about so many athletes in so many sports. but is more ridiculous than the pele worship.

so what? thats like saying the old F1 drivers were better because their cars would blow up.

Maybe if the old version of him played nowadays he wouldn't do so well but we don't know how he would do if he had modern training. I think we have to compare him relative to the time. why didn't someone else replicate his success at the time if everything was so low quality?

we son't know because it never happened.
hey you know what dude. i'm the greatest footballer of all time if i had received modern training.
>why didn't someone else replicate his success at the time if everything was so low quality?
well i'm not saying he fifn't have success but i'm saying that time is irrellevant and his skills are nothing compared to any modern player. and i don't hate the person pele. i just find stupid that people talk about him like one of the GOATS"!!. he is only that on the result sheet. not in any skillset.

>Gerrard
THIS