2016:
pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Army_vs._Notre_Dame_football_game
youtube.com/watch?v=U7ixu1GttQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for fuck off to

Posting my "best" regen from the intake for comparison.

Best PPM is shoots with power and it's not even close.
Best combination of PPMs is cuts inside + shoots with power.

making late subs in cup finals is a pretty sensible thing to do tBh. What if you go to extra time and you have no subs left? What if there is an injury? Plus it's always nice to have someone to sub in to waste time in the last minutes.

>Best combination of PPMs is cuts inside + shoots with power.
LCIM pls go

agreed actually, shoots with power is the only PPM with a huge influence. the others are nice to have and improve your player a little but it doesnt make much of a difference

Really? I thought that was something you give to a target man with no technique or composure and cross your fingers he shoots on target

It doesn't make the shots more likely to miss from my experience, it just makes the GK that much more likely to not even react. Places his shots is the absolute meme PPM, it ruins your players shots because he'll take extremely slow curveball shots that are always placed directly at the GK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Army_vs._Notre_Dame_football_game
>This game is regarded as one of the 20th century Games of the Century.
>Despite the high-scoring and much-hyped offenses, the game ended in a scoreless tie
I thought our sport was the semen slurping one that ended without scoring

So, guys, bear with me, I'm going to redpill y'all.

What if """"we"""" memed Cristiano Ronaldo into existence? Lemme explain.

In CM 01/02 there was a flawed database that wasn't double checked. Some portuguese fag put on the game a uber player named Tó Madeira that would always become World Class, at the same time, this Kid named Cristianinho, from Funchal, Ilha da MADEIRa, was blowing up at Sporting, becoming one of the youngest to ever play for their main side. Two years later he would sign for Fergie, and the rest is history.

Meme magic is real lads.

>tfw no messi in rainy la liga

>player can only play MR
>demands starts
Who the fuck even uses wingers in the midfield? Learn a proper position you shit

retrain him then nibba

>he doesn't play 4-4-2 counter rigid
lmao familhio

Why do you even have him on the team? Retrain him to AMR.

He's a kid who won't learn his new position yet and he's still moaning for playing time

play him in the new position to help him learn it faster

>le Level of Discipline 1 man

does determination decide how a player retrain? Thought it was personality.

Yeah relegation is a real concern mate
versatility is it's own hidden

Allright lads, lets talk about our saves for a bit.

I'm playing as FK Sindjelic Beograd, named after Serbian revolutionary Stevan Sinđelić who bravely fought the kebab.

The team was not on the map of Belgrade soccer before they appointed a young new ambitious manger. With a new system they swept the first league before dominating the superleague four years in a row, upending the duopoly of Partizan and Red Star.

The team, while professional, was only interesting ot the local fans and had only a few hundred show up at their matches, part of it could be blamed on their stadium, Stadion FK Sindjelic which was built in 1937 when the team was founded. But surely, the lack of any success contributed.

But as it happens, when your team achieves success in Europe, fans will start to care.

In the 18/19 season, Sindjelic borrowed city rivals Partizan's team and got huge crowds for their matches. Notable bouts include the 1-1 draw against Porto in the europa league group stage. And 3-0 win over Partizan in the super cup.

In the beginning, the team played 4-3-3 with three central attackers, but with the acquisition of local talent Igor Maksimovic, he would occupy a more central role, sitting deeper being the attack. Leading the team to adopt the 4-3-1-2 narrow formation they have made famous today.

Their philosophy involves building up attacks from the back, with fullbacks providing depth to the otherwise narrow formation. They very rarely deviate from this posession focused approach.

With the massive influx of funds from european success Sindjelic has opted to reinvest large sums of money into their infrastructure, both focusing on their youth recruitment, and training facilities which are currently being renovated.

But new for the 21/22 season is the Sindjelic stadium. A 15000 seater stadium built to accomodate the ever increasing demand for tickets. A big improvement of the almost 100 year old stadium they inhabitated until this which only housed 4700 people.

Let's meet some of the players.

First, the first choice keeper for Sindjelic is only 20 years old. Slavko Andrejic has spent his entire career at the club, and developed to become one of the best keepers in the league at a young age.

Now the only question is when he will make his national team debut.

nice blog

is there an abridged version?

Probably the best native serb on the team, the captain Poletanovic was named 2021 superleague player of the year. He arrived from Gent on a free transfer and have since played almost every mach he has been available for.

A rock in the midfield, Poletanovic stands with 25 assists, and have been instrumental in Sindjelic's success bost domestically, and abroad.

you paid for this

Reminder that in the Belgian League there's an award called "Ebony Boot" that's only given to african players.

100% not rigged la'

>Curls Balls

In a club where the majority of the first team is below 21, there is bound to be an abundance of talent. But one of the biggest, only partly because he is named after a country, is Hector Marroco.

Arrived for a record breaking £4.2 million the Uruguayan right back allready has seven caps at the tender age of 20.

The young man did not take long to establish himself in belgrade, in four champions league matches he scored twice and recorded three assists.

kurwa

sucks dick

Seriously fuck this ref

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ixu1GttQM
>Shanghai Shenhua 8-1 Liaoning Whowin
>Goals for Shanghai: Guarin, O. Martins, Cao Yunding, O. Martins, Giovanni Moreno, Guarin (all of these in first half), Moreno, Zhang Lu
>Goals for Literally Whowin: Anthony Ujah

Has a disproportionate effect on long range shooting proficiency, even for very average shooters. It turns them into threats from distance. Nevermind FK takers: Pjanic might as well suck a dick, even with his superior Technique at range and on FKs, Payet will score more just because of this PPM.

Also, for whatever stupid reason, I found that keepers have an absurd struggle at behaving correctly on placed shots. I've had >wengers strike it directly at their feet and scoring anyway, with the commentary going on about how they love to place their shots or some bullshit like this. Meanwhile, this guy doesn't score any more or less with the PPM. Well with his Finishing this PPM doesn't matter at all anyway.

>Manager: Gus Poyet
wew

Arguably the biggest star in the club is Peruvian Julio Valdivia.

There probably hasn't been a european top club Valdivia hasn't been linked with, but recently he signed a 4.5 year contract, reaffirming his commitment towards the club. Making him the highest earner in the club.

The second key player in the three man midfield, Valdavia has dominated for several years and was voted the 2020 supporters' player of the year.

With 17 caps at 20, and teams like Barcelona and PSG rumoured to be interested, a bright future is thought to be ahead of the lad.

>Obafemi Martins is still playing
>He's only 32 years old, apparently

I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME.

It depends what angles your attacking player is going to have. If he's a Poacher, if he likes to beat the offside trap and often happens to be in 1vs1 situations with the GK, and considering the GK AI (even if it indeed was improved in FM17), if he has good Finishing and Composure just blast it past the keeper: if he has huge angles he's unlikely to miss. If he has terrible Finishing but excellent Dribbling abilities, teach him "Likes To Round Keeper" and pray for Heaven and Hell that it happens to work sometime. Actually don't bother, just fucking sell him, he's a waste of oxygen.

The matter is different for Inside Forwards. If they have tepid Finishing or/and Long Shots, kill them, they're not worth it. Else, Curls Ball can work and is actually one of the two PPMs Robben knows (with Avoids Using Weaker Foot, unsurprisingly enough). I don't find that Curls Ball has much of an effect on short shots however, even if it would somewhat make sense... but SI quality.

For some reason GKs are retarded at reacting at Places Shots. I have no idea why, but it's still not that good of a PPM if he's not going to be inside the box often enough because GKs should have all the time on Earth to react to it, and it's of no benefice to strikers because their Finishing attribute is going to matter much more. And after trying it, Places Shot DOES NOT compensate for terrible Finishing. Don't even try, it doesn't work. Shit Finishing is shit, no matter what you do; there's only "Looks For Pass Instead Of Attempting To Score" for this guys or the transfer list.

I just can't imagine he was working THAT hard

And when I talk about the GK AI, it means that they're unlikely to Neuer through balls away unless they have huge Rushing Out tendency and/or huge Eccentricity, and they're a dime in a million. You can't teach a keeper to sweep; either he can, or he fucking can't. Bonus: SI is aware of the FM16 and 17 bug that makes the Vision of GK lower with time. They didn't fix it. From 8 to 4 FFS.

"game"

You don't play a game, the game plays you

Hey, that's the same thing with women

You just haven't found potent enough vodka.

he's right though

You buy garbage grass from your childhood "friend", you're unqualified to reply.

well he's right about you, a guy who got raped by his later to be gf whom he can't seem to leave

Sometimes I wish I was a faggot so I wouldn't have to deal with all that shit just to get my dick wet

you'd be fucking shit anyway

r-rude m'bro, don't doubt my friendship
>his later to be gf
we were together before that happened tbqhwy
AND she's leaving, this meme is bout to end

I'd be fucking shit at what

tfw playing a bunch of games with my weaker tactic just so my good one works in the playoffs

>Daniel memes ending
doubtful
you'd be fucking shit up another guy's ass

Yeah that doesn't sound very appealing I suppose

if you don't like that, you could try sounding

Lads, give me some advice.
I switched schools for my Master's. In my previous uni, I had four exams each semester and I could choose for each subject if I want to take the exam at the early date (early August) or the late date (late September). I always did a 2 and 2 split, so I never had too many exams to prepare for at once - I prepared and took the first test, and then I had 7-10 days to prepare and take the other.

Now, I have to take 4-5 exams in ~2 weeks and I'm not really sure how to schedule my time. I have enough time (I'll need 28 days for the four subjects, and I even have 10 days to spare, I'm guessing that I'll need to work about 4 hours a day), but the exams come in quick succession. How the fuck am I supposed to do multiple subjects at once? Should I work towards all four exams, which means that I only do about an hour of shit per subject each day, or should I do it sequentially (only one subject per day)?

I'm thinking about doing two per day, switching every day. More subjects per day water the shit down too much, only doing 1h per subject fragments the shit so much that you probably can't see the bigger picture anymore. If I only do only one per day then I'll have 3 days of pause in between two sessions, which will probably make me forget some intricacies and the finer things that you don't immediately see.

Anyone in here with some experience in that regard? Embarassing to need to ask this as a soon to be 24-y/o desu lads

>tfw played my shitty 4-1-2-1-2 for weeks in the league just so I could pull out the 5-3-2 when I face my biggest opponents in the promotion battle
>tfw won 2-1 as the massive underdog

great feel

i'm planning to stop fucking up and stop smoking weed (or at least smoke much less), having clarity moments after 5 days of not smoking

I even picked up a team and i'm second in the league, it's habbenin

>that empty parking
>tfw nobody likes you

>two per day

That's probably what I'd do in your situation.

If you want to go full autist you can start from your last exam and work backwards, e.g., on the last day my South American Youth Intake Dates exam is in the AM then I have Useful GK PPMs in the PM, so the day before I'll study intake dates in the afternoon/evening and PPMs in the morning, etc etc

Might be going a bit but you get the idea. You've got lots of time so you'll be fine m8 good luck

>7 matches to go
>going strong with just Club Brugge, both at 40 points
>main GK gets damaged achilles tendon and is out for 3-4 months

You've got a title playoff anyway

I'm in the playoff. It's 7 matches to go till it ends.

Backward induction? I like that idea, seems like the most sensible way to do it (while sticking to the 2 per day rule whenever possible).

Organizing this shit took way too long, in the past I just had to think about how many days I want to budget per subject and prepare for each exam in one go/in one block. This shit forces me to turn scheduling into a fucking art form, I wasted a good hour on this shit alone. Fucking stupid to force students into 4 exams in 2 weeks, my old uni was much better in that (and only that) regard.

Is it possible to change the main free kick takers during a match? I accidentally set my GK to take them and I'm fucked.

Yes, go to tactics and from there go to the set piece taker screen. It'll be changed after the next interruption

Thanks, somehow missed it before.

>20 sessions on Pika
>all you need to know is Pichu + high friendship -> Pikachu + thunderstone -> Raichu

Fuck me, literally everyone makes this joke when they hear that one of my subjects is called PIKA. It's "Prüfung internationaler Konzernabschlüsse", German for "Auditing of International Group Financial Statements".

It's the official abbreviation. And the subject is literally waste of my time, I already interned at PwC and had some group financial statement lectures so I already know everything. But I won't half-ass my preparation just because of that and put in the work anyway. The days with PIKA will probably be much shorter than the others though

Pikachu is a meme pokemon anyway

You take that back, Alolan Raichu literally surfs on its own tail you cunt

>using meme as an adjective
Worst use of the word ever

Just like refugees surf on your women amirite

>~50% WR at midseason break
>in first place
Definitely choking this one away

didn't mean to tag

People who don't live in Germany vastly overestimate the actual issues. I know that we have millions of foreigners in my country but it does not botherme at all, it just does not affect my life in any way. The only difference is that I have to look at many ugly chinks and shitskins in the subway, thats it. Big deal.

It was a joke you dumb nigger, I know the problem is vastly overestimated and mostly seen in really big cities

So why did they switch to the new regen faces when it looks absolutely horrible and the previous one was perfectly fine, and even better with hairpacks?

because miles let himself go a little bit and got uglier and wanted the regens to experience the same thing

>in spanish playoffs
What the fuck is going on this system is insane

>It was a joke
He's a German studying auditing, what did you expect?

Maybe if you idiots on Sup Forums would stop going for low-effort retorts aimed at someone's flag literally every time then maybe I would not have made my post.

brazilians, argentinians, americans, canadians, mexicans, french people, australians, germans, and most small countries posting leads to the same exact joke every damn time.

That's why I said "amirite" at the end of my post. Come on man.

Should make them fatter then

my post was not meant as an attack, it was obvious that you simply wanted to make a joke. It's just that it gets boring to see "Brazilian = huehuhue monkey xD", "Argentinians = my white friend xD", "Americans = this flag this post amirite xD", "Mexicans = CHI xD" in every fucking thread

>you idiots on Sup Forums
you realize its the same thing with every Sup Forums board with flags right?

Germans = autism

Take a break from Sup Forums or learn to like things ironically, my aryan friend

I do, but on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums it's kinda related to take digs at a country's political situation but on Sup Forums it's just so tedious senpai

I work in accounts for a company with mainly German customers. Learn how to write the number 1 correctly you stupid cunts! Also stop putting , and . the wrong way around!

what now? I feel like this is the peak, I will never do better

I've outgrown FM

>aryan
No he is the other type of German

R8 newest acquisition. Think he could be gud.

The turkish type?

Bingo