Hey there guys!

Yo bros, what's up!! I had an idea; laws that you broke thread! Have you ever broken the law? Was it intentional? Would you do it again? What was the law that you broke?

It would also be very cool if you said your general location, maybe you guys can start a gang!

no way haha I just come here for the satirical Sup Forums funnies

j walked once. got scared. probably wont do it again. Cars a spooky when they're going 60 mph

I'm a good boy FBI sama. I didn't do nuffin

Hello, FBI

Me too! Great minds think alike, am I right??

Wow, impressive! Have you done anything more "hard core" such as saving illegal images/videos or possibly participating in cyber attacks? That would be so cool!

Hey, I'm not in the FBI! I'm a Channer, just like you!

Hi OP! Good thread idea! It is cool to commit crimes, and I would love to read about more illegal acts done by my fellow posters!

This post and everything I've ever posted on any device, machine, tablet, phone or computer including their networks and IP are purely works of satire and does not reflect my actual opinion or thinking in any way, shape or form.

Hello my Canadian friend! I am slightly confused, as you did not mention any crime! And also, how would I be able to know about the other posts you made? Haha, that's crazy!

I ripped the tags off of my mattress

i was wondering when we'd get our first datamining thread of the evening

That's so silly! Although, it would be much more entertaining to know if you have broken any other, more significant laws. I would have lots of fun reading about it!

I committed a thought crime by thinking about Islam in a negative way. If I'm caught I'll be imprisoned.

>roleplaying a federal government honeypot

this isn't your average, every day autism. this is...

advanced autism

i accidentally into'ed rightwing death squads

It's not really a huge law but sometimes I create shitty datamining threads on the wrong board for lols

I checked a woman's ass without her consentment. She was a 30 years old.

Left a paint bucket on the driveway once, neighbor snitched but it was all good apparently.
Fucking ordinances.

Are these local laws? I am not familiar with them.

That sounds very cool. Care to explain in more detail?

Now what does THAT mean? I am against the government. Fuck the police!

>Tons of farms and orchards surrounding a crowded town
>Happen to be a runner
Trespass like mad yo

That sounds badass..! What is the name of the town?

Oh yeah in my county (florida) leaving construction shit(?) and chemicals on your driveway are against the law.
Never read the law so I just assume it relates to construction too or something weird.

Many many stupid small laws and federal offenses in this country am I right?

Very interesting. Do you have many more instances where you have broken the law?

This RP is getting really uncomfortable with his persistence

No

Yeah, in my state (Old Mexico) you can not stare a woman's if she finds it inappropriate (it is legit, do your research) She can sue you even if she wasn't the one who caught you watching her.

>tfw tomoko isn't real
Feels bad man

Also FBI RP user check out this cool patch

Probably Tomoko is not real, but you can fill that void with a real life asian anime freak.

Sup Forums dindu nuffin! He was a GOOD BOY! On the honor roll an shiiit.