It's these liberal feminist "professors" from women's studies Peter...

>It's these liberal feminist "professors" from women's studies Peter. They're gobbling up all the research funds as if their daily unhealthy snacks aren't enough, and they leave real scientists who could develop the world for the needy nothing.

>Did you know I got warned for sexual harassment? I hardly even leave my lab Peter. But with these bitter cunts everything is rape and harassment nowadays. Well, if it's rape what they want, I'm sure they'll be happy to meet Doctor Octopus and my mechanical tentacles.

>Oh and don't worry Peter, at least for the first time in their lives a doctor will give these old hags some attention.

Wow I didn't know Sam Raimi had such foresight, back then these kind of things weren't even a problem in universities.

>back then these kind of things weren't even a problem in universities.
They've been a problem since the 60s.

> Become super villain.
> Still want to be called Dr.

How and when did the Raimi meme start?

>he doesn't know about Raimiposting

>Originally, Venom wasn't even played by Topher Grace, Raimi took the role on himself with a makeshift costume. The costume was said to look like something right out of a minstrel show orhestrated by the KKK, he would then tie Tobey Maguire down and proceed to chicken bones at him and taunt him over his "little pink dick". He then made screeching noises and stole every wallet on set. Raimi was later found inside a supermarket, wearing a watermelon on his head and calling himself "King Coon"[15]

Why cant Sup Forums just stay on their own board, if I want to talk shit about niggers and liberals I'll do it there

Go cry more

It spun out of him using the WTC buildings in the original trailer.

He worked hard for it.

kek

>You know Peter your interest in photography is a great gift for the white race. Nowadays liberal media puppets would eat their shoes before disobeying their Jewish masters, so you can't even see the photos of real criminals anymore. They're all blurred and doctored with.

>But you my son, you should be out there recording this events and show the people those niggers and spics are nothing but criminal sociopaths.

Was Reimi a bit racist?

That does explain the "not so funny when a darkie hangs you!" line

someone post the sniper one

I went to the original screening for Spiderman 2, Raimi was there and he was completely unhinged. He would randomly leap out of his seat and start screaming THATS MY MOVIE LOOK I MADE THIS. Whenever Mr. Aziz would come on screen Raimi would start screaming racial slurs and laughing while clapping his hands as loud as he could.

>Parker! You're late, man! Always late! Quickly now, take this vial of nigger semen! You have to artificially inseminate every woman in 42 blocks in 7 1/2 minutes to accelerate the genocide of your people or your ass in fired! Goooo!

how did raimi drop this in the first 5 minutes of the movie and not get any backlash?

he was delivering pizza not nigger semen

how do you inseminate via pizza tho

Yeah, "cheese pizza", Raimi wasn't very subtle about it

it's you who are on the wrong board friendo. PLease leave.

>she said she was 18, Nuff Said

The only funny post in this thread.

The raimi meme is funny, but this thread isnt even trying.

>a tip for you, m'lady

ALL OF Sup Forums IS RACIST

GET THE FUCK OVER IT LIBSHITS

No, I want to kill niggers across all the boards.